Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Post by Jazz Girl »

~~CW&IA Discussion~~

I'm really still kind of processing here, but I just had to say, I dread the ending of this fic. It is just so amazing and it touches me in such a way that I am left breathless some days.

Their shared tatts and shared understanding are absolutely beautiful. What they symbolize...light in the dark and future from the past...what they are to each other. They are simply amazing. But, at the same time, watching TattWard disintegrate, watching him lose it, ach, I wanted to cry and curl up with him and help him scrub the apartment top to bottom. This trial is just going to be beyond overwhelming, for all of us I think. Thank gods we don't have to wait long.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

/avoids all CW&IA discussion

No need to apologize, everyone. I feel bad for even pointing it out, but there's so many ways to check what you type now...

Also, if it looks or feels wrong, there's a good chance it actually is. Pull up a rural dictionary (i.e., the non-Urban kind) online and check it out. :)
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

ringswraith --I think it's always a good to be corrected so you don't get into the habit of using the wrong word. But online, I try to give people the benefit of the doubt and know that it is just a message board. I really am on here to post, read, and move on. I screw up when I'm speaking to my friends over text and instant msgs too, yet if I'm writing my fanfic, an e-mail or anything to do with work, I'm more aware and careful. "Internet speak" has definitely damaged people's spelling and grammar.

CW&IA
I'm going to go into a depression when this is over...sigh. I love that they finally are...fighting. Showing a relationship weakness instead of their own personal weakness. No couple is perfect, no one is head over heels all the time. I am noticing though how Bella WAS using sex as an escape, that seems what Edward is doing now...
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

Amanda Beth wrote:CW&IA
I'm going to go into a depression when this is over...sigh. I love that they finally are...fighting. Showing a relationship weakness instead of their own personal weakness. No couple is perfect, no one is head over heels all the time. I am noticing though how Bella WAS using sex as an escape, that seems what Edward is doing now...
AB~ I agree. Particularly for these two, fighting is a definite positive. I also agree that they do, at times, use sex as an escape. But, in this case, I think there is a different explanation. Another time I see a serious increase in sex between the two of them is those times when they feel threatened, like something could come along and take the other away. In those times, sex is a way of reinforcing that amazingly potent and intense physical connection they have. Between his stress about the anniversary of his parents death and his mindset that it will absolutely happen that once BabyBells hears his testimony at the trial that she will leave, I don't think it's surprising at all that he would need to reinforce that for himself and her. That's how I really saw that play out at the end of this chapter.
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

**CW&IA DISCUSSION**

I just can't seem to shake the feeling of impending doom! Tattward is self imploding right now, and Baby Bells is being sooo understanding, but I feel like there is a ticking time bomb in the room! Yes, I realize his anxiety stems from the fear that Bella will be so horrified by what she hears in his testimony during the trial that she will end things with him, but GEEZ LOUISE take an anxiety pill already! :lol: Better yet...I'LL take the pill! Lexapro anyone? Prozac??? Maybe a salt block so we can lick it continuously until the end has appeared? LORDY!
Amanda Beth

Post by Amanda Beth »

miss p-- being that there is only Part II, Chapter 41 and an Epi left, I don't think there is going to be anymore huge angst coming our way.
twilightsagaaddict

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

EP has updated.....!!!!

runs to go read......
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

twilightsagaaddict wrote:EP has updated.....!!!!

runs to go read......

~~EP Discussion~~
*spews forth every Italian curse ever learned from MobWard*
Bloody hell!! Khar completely had me going there. Things are good. Things are getting better. BellaRagazza and MobWard are completely dedicated to healing things and getting past everything that happened. BellaRagazza recognizes why he was so hurt when she went to Jacob. MobWard started to explain even more to her. They still have a long way to go, but there's hope and love and light.

WHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew that wench Heidi was up to no good. I knew it. I knew we hadn't heard the end of that psycho mofo James. I knew it. And now, here they both are, clearly in cahoots trying to bring it all down. And, now whatever they did to the chip in Bella's shoulder is going to completely backfire, because they are going to need it and it's going to be all fracked up. And MobWard's going to agree to just about anything to get her back, derailing every bit of progress he's made. Frack frack frack!!!!!

Ach, all I can pray is that Khar doesn't leave us to suffer too long, and in repayment, she lets us watch MobWard tear James limb from limb.
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
miss_annabella
Wandering Through Town

Post by miss_annabella »

*shifts eyes towards work on desk, back to screen with EP update, back to work on desk*

why WHy WHY?!? do I have to be swamped today? With two updates, I can hardly contain myself.

*shielding eyes from discussions* Be back later :)
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

When I woke up this morning I had three e-mail updates from ff.net. Two for CWAIA at 4.00am and 6.30am. I read ch 40 part 1 last night so thought 1 e-mail must be for that and maybe HH has went ahead and posted part 2 right away so thats what the second e-mail is for. :? Nope. Just the chappie from last night. Which was ... Gah! ... too good for words. Caryn - I'm with you. My heart was breaking for Tattward and his freak out. I was about ready to roll up my sleeves and get the bleach out to begin the cleaning. Its his way of purging his soul and controlling what he can in his world at that particular moment in time. I'm looking forward to getting EPOV. Loved loved loved the sharing of the tatts.

Third e-mail was for EP at 7.30am. But, when I went on this morning to check at 9.00am, only up to ch 66 :? Well at least I know its up now thanks to you guys. So, off I go to Mobward ... :D

Edit - Have now read the EP update and am no longer :D

More like :shock: :o :cry:

I concur with everything Caryn said. We were just coasting along nicely, they were recognising and starting to deal with each others and their own issues, and then ... WALLOP! We get hit with it. If this is gonna go where I think it is, its gonna hurt so bad. Mobward will be unrepentant in his fury over James.
Member of Rob's Halfway House