Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

(Had to skip over the CW&IA discussion...haven't read that one yet... :(

EP Discussion~

Holy Crap, Khar! (which is how I started my review on ffn...) We knew James would be making an appearance, but so soon after they finally seemed to be able to move on with their lives and make some plans?--Grrr!!! And Heidi-double Grrr!!! Please let Jacob get to Edward in time, and please don't let Edward's prejudice against Jacob make him not listen, and please, please don't allow Edward to let James/Aro use Bella to get him to 'join' up. I have faith that Carlisle will get there and (again, pray) that Edward will listen to him...that the sins of the father won't revisit the son....

I have to go rest now before I move on to CW&IA...
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

~~EP Discussion~~

Laura~ My thoughts exactly. Just for making BellaRagazza afraid, I have a feeling MobWard would think death is an appropriate punishment. But, should James decide to lay hands to BellaRagazza, oh dear sweet Jesus, there won't be anything left of James to identify, and not because the mob knows how to hide a body. It'll be because MobWard won't have left a piece behind big enough. And I shudder to think what Dr. Cullen will do to Heidi, as well. For all he struggles with it, he has grown to care about BellaRagazza, possibly even love her in his own way. If nothing else, we know his feelings about the treatment of women and I really don't think James intends to pick her up for a picnic. Although, it does beg the question why Heidi is involved at all, if James' intentions are to assault her. Unless....oh crap....is it possible that James found out BellaRagazza's true identity...that she is a principessa della mafia? :o :shock: Oh crap!!!!!!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
twilightsagaaddict

Jazz Girl wrote:~~EP Discussion~~

Laura~ My thoughts exactly. Just for making BellaRagazza afraid, I have a feeling MobWard would think death is an appropriate punishment. But, should James decide to lay hands to BellaRagazza, oh dear sweet Jesus, there won't be anything left of James to identify, and not because the mob knows how to hide a body. It'll be because MobWard won't have left a piece behind big enough. And I shudder to think what Dr. Cullen will do to Heidi, as well. For all he struggles with it, he has grown to care about BellaRagazza, possibly even love her in his own way. If nothing else, we know his feelings about the treatment of women and I really don't think James intends to pick her up for a picnic. Although, it does beg the question why Heidi is involved at all, if James' intentions are to assault her. Unless....oh crap....is it possible that James found out BellaRagazza's true identity...that she is a principessa della mafia? :o :shock: Oh crap!!!!!!
Caryn - as I hit "Submit" for my post, that was exactly my thought--that somehow James has found out, and since...
SPOILER ALERT ~~~~~~
she is his only competition to the throne he needs to not only eliminate the competition, he will also want to hurt E as much as possible in the process. I think Carlisle will step in and not let Mobward live with the guilt of actually killing James --just like in TW...

need another hit of EP a.s.a.p.!!!
Banner by TammyAZ
SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SweetKay »

miss_annabella wrote:*shifts eyes towards work on desk, back to screen with EP update, back to work on desk*

why WHy WHY?!? do I have to be swamped today? With two updates, I can hardly contain myself.

*shielding eyes from discussions* Be back later :)

Oh Lordy guys!! I am with Miss_Annabella here, I can't read EP until tonight and it is just killing me!!

AUUGGGGHHHHHHH! It is so hard to keep the eyes away from the discussions!!

**muttering...... darn work is getting in the way of fan fics**
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

twilightsagaaddict wrote:
Jazz Girl wrote:~~EP Discussion~~

Caryn - as I hit "Submit" for my post, that was exactly my thought--that somehow James has found out, and since...
SPOILER ALERT ~~~~~~
she is his only competition to the throne he needs to not only eliminate the competition, he will also want to hurt E as much as possible in the process. I think Carlisle will step in and not let Mobward live with the guilt of actually killing James --just like in TW...

need another hit of EP a.s.a.p.!!!
^^ Caryn and Sandy ^^ Oh 'Donald Duck'!!! I hadn't even thought about that. If James has found out then its gonna be even worse! :shock: If Khar plans for it to play out like this then I hope Consigliere Cullen can step in and give James the retibution he deserves. It would set Mobward back so many steps when he has come so far.
Member of Rob's Halfway House
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

NOT looking at EP discussions because I haven't read it yet!!!

NOT sure I'm going to like the HockeyWard story. Bella is kind of FOUL mouthed...I'll give it one more shot...Ehhh.

NOT making any progress on my own ffic this week due to late nights at the gym! Can't wait for the weekend and some down time!
twilightsagaaddict

GM!

(more..) EP Discussion~~~
Ok, so I went over to visit the Twilighted thread this morning, and this thought came to me as I was reading everyone's theories.... As Khar has said there will be a period of time that E & B are separated (the length of that separation is up for debate), I'm now thinking that Edward and Jacob will get to the house, find James and as Edward is about to kill him, Carlisle steps in, and takes care of the situation. Knowing that Aro will become suspicious of James' disappearance( maybe suspecting Edward or even Bella has killed James), sends Bella into hiding with Jacob, forcing Edward to come to terms with his hatred of Jacob, and have to trust him to take care of Bella. Hmmm.......

CW&IA Discussion ~
I loved how this chapter started out - they are really working on their 'shiza' - separately in therapy, and together in not being afraid to express their feelings. When Edward was showing Bella the drawings of the new tattoos, I just wanted to hug him for putting his feelings all out on the table. The metaphor of the blossoming flowers representing a new life/new start for both of them was beautiful. But as Part 1 wound down, so did Edward, and I'm worried about him. He'll need every bit of support Bella, Emmett, Alice, Jasper and even Rosalie can give him to come out of the trial in one piece....

Hockeyward or MoBS for short
I liked it! I like the sassy Bella and the fact I was watching the Blackhawks playing (and losing :( ) while I was reading made it even more appealing. And picturing Rob playing hockey....GAH!!

Banner by TammyAZ
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

twilightsagaaddict wrote:GM!

(more..) EP Discussion~~~
Ok, so I went over to visit the Twilighted thread this morning, and this thought came to me as I was reading everyone's theories.... As Khar has said there will be a period of time that E & B are separated (the length of that separation is up for debate), I'm now thinking that Edward and Jacob will get to the house, find James and as Edward is about to kill him, Carlisle steps in, and takes care of the situation. Knowing that Aro will become suspicious of James' disappearance( maybe suspecting Edward or even Bella has killed James), sends Bella into hiding with Jacob, forcing Edward to come to terms with his hatred of Jacob, and have to trust him to take care of Bella. Hmmm......
~~Continued EP Discussion~~
Oh <insert Italian curses here>!!!!!!!!!!!!! First, I thought about Carlisle coming to the rescue, so to speak. However, he left several hours previous to get on a plane to go to Chicago. He's at least half way there. Even if he's on a private plane, which he likely is, he can't just be there in a flash. He'll show up eventually to help clean up the aftermath, but he isn't saving the day. Of that, I'm firmly sure. As for Bella Ragazza going into hiding with Jacob...I just seriously don't know. I mean, regardless of his issues with Jake, I'm pretty sure MobWard would much prefer BellaRagazza to be with Jacob than with James. But, I honestly don't know if Carlisle would pull Jacob into the whole thing that way. He's conflicted enough about young men choosing to join the borgatta. I don't think he'd throw one to the wolves, so to speak, if he could at all avoid it.

My thoughts as to what is more likely, and unfortunately more terrifying, is that James has truly figured out BellaRagazza's true identity and he wants to use it against Carlisle and Edward. His intent is to kidnap her and use her as leverage against Carlisle to get him to do something for him within the organization. MobWard and Jacob show up having just missed James leaving with BellaRagazza and end up working together to go after her. ARGH!!! There are so many ways this could play out!!! Thank gods I'm gonna get a little CWIA happy to balance this heartfail.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
VirginiaMay

Post by VirginiaMay »

Hi All,

This is a response to JillOBean. You mentioned the story, Peonies by sillybella. It's not what you think. Bella didn't marry Jake, but that's all I am going to say. You will probably still hate it, because it is very sad and Edward suffers immensely when he learns about the life Bella has had. I recommend an entire box of tissues while reading. That said, it was beautifully done. So, when you're in the mood for a good cry go back and read it all the way through. (Oh, and it contains adult themes and may be upsetting to some as there is mention of a sexual assault.)

I, too, loved The Past Comes Back to Bite You. It started my love affair with fan fiction. I was online looking for a well written conclusion to Midnight Sun, but couldn't find one. Instead I came across sillybella's New Moon-AU. Unfortunately, TPCB2BU remains unfinished and has not been updated in quite some time. The last update on ramblingsandthoughts.com was in 2008, and on ff.net it was last updated 7/09. Does anyone know if the author stated whether or no she intended to finish it?

How does the fan fiction community feel about someone other than the original author completing a story? I loved it enough to want to write my own ending. Fanfic of a fanfic, if you will. Any opinions? The author, sillybella, hasn't responded to any communication.
BronzedByTwilight
Settled in Forks

Post by BronzedByTwilight »

Hi guys. This is my first post here, but i found your board through the community of stories on fanfiction.net. I had been writing a story and I wasn't sure if I should post it because Bella has an issue KIND OF like in wide awake but not really (a touching thing) and i had been toying with it before i found wide awake. It's rated M because of future lemons. I have 10 chapters written but I'm posting them slowly. If anyone could read like the first chapter and let me know what they think I'd really really appreciate it. I've really liked some of your fanfics and think you're talented writers, so your opinion would be taken very seriously.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5706862/1/Burn_Survivors