Which Twilight Character Are You Like?

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Which Twilight Character Are You Like?

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

Do you have some personality traits similar to one or more of the Twilight characters? Do you have similar beliefs to one or more of the Twilight characters? Which character or characters are you most like?

This discussion is about personality, beliefs, and behaviors - NOT a physical resemblance. We're not looking for look-a-likes. For instance, you could be female and have an Edward personality, or you could be a male and share Bella's trait of agonizing over a decision until the decision is made.
Banner by urcoolcarrie
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Which Twilight Character Are You Like?

Post by marielle »

Yay first post......

How do I explain this properly....
mostly I'm like Alice, an unstoppable force when it come to things I really want, bubblely and almost always good natured.
when it come to icy things and cold, I'm more like Bella, clumpsy when it's icy, and by the time I'm used to the cold summer is already starting...
but my biggest Twilight share I have with Carlisle, I look at a lot of things from a scientific point of view(medical) and I want to use what I know to help others....and therefore I need nothing in return...

I'm a bit of a mix I guess.
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by vampyre_princess »

Okay I think I'm quite like Bella... I am a klutz, so much so that my mates say I can make Bella look like a ballerina... I can fall over and there doesn't have to be anything in the way!! I will always worry about a decision untill it is made, my mates see me as the Bella of our group as none of them are anything like her!!
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
Belice
Settled in Forks

Post by Belice »

I suppose I'm alot like Edward, in that I came from Alaska to Washington state. I know aalot of the places that are talked about in the books, such as Denali & Forks. Also like Edward, I still haven't found my "Mr. right," & I'm NOT going to settle for 2nd best. Another thing that got me is, in Twilight, he refers to Bella's blood as being kind of like an addiction that he has to "get over" if he wants to be near her. I too am an addict in recovery... Coinsidence??

I am very much like Bella in that I care more about the people I love & family than I do for myself. Yeah, I'd throw myself down for James if I thought he had my mom. I'd cahllange the Voltari if they had someone I loved, even though I'd likely die.

I am also like Alice because of my intuitiveness, Not that I have visions, (yet) but I can sense when I should go somewhere or do something. It's really hard to explain, so I don't tell too many people about that. Sometimes I can tell where people have come from, what their childhood was like. I have also been able to "see" some peoples deseaced relatives & know what they're thinking of that person. Again, I don't tell many people of this "talent"

Maybe alot of this explains why I'm such a TWI-FREAK!!! LOL :lol:

CULLEN POWER!!!!!
Belice
Settled in Forks

Post by Belice »

I REALLY hope I didn't put anyone off by my last post here, but I've noticed that no one has posted since... :? I just posted what I'm like...I hope I didn't make anyone angry with me... it's just me... :cry:

Always,
Belice
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by vampyre_princess »

Don't worry I don't think this is a very popular topic!

ADD TO MY POST (sorry I forgot this stuff when I posted it)

I'm also like Bella in the fact that I worry about anyone and everyone else before I worry about myself.

I'm aslo like Alice in that I am very intuitive... I have even had dreams of the future (no joke it reall happened everything was correct down to the time on a clock!)

I'm a bit like Rosalie in the fact that I seem a bit of a ding dong the witch is dead which old witch the wicked witch to people that meet me, as I hide things from my past and don't want poeple to chose to do something that I didn't have a choice in!! (like how she is a ding dong the witch is dead which old witch the wicked witch to Bella cause Bella is choosing to become a vampire and if Rosalie could of chosen she would have chosen to stay human)
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
QuileuteLegend
Settled in Forks

Post by QuileuteLegend »

I think I am most like Leah. I can be sarcastic and brutal, and I don't really mind waht people think about me. Unlike her, though, I do try to be nice and polite most of the time. It just doesn't work out that well...
LadyParasyte
Settled in Forks

Post by LadyParasyte »

Either Bella or Jasper. I'm kind of twitchy. Little things set me off. I feel awkward around other people.

When I played the Twilight:Scene it Game I took the personality quiz and it gave me Jasper.
"If you're going to be obscure the least you could do is be clear about it".
This is my band: http://www.ladyparasyte.com
Support us on facebook:http://www.facebook.com/pages/LadyParasyte/6837597221
Thanks! :)