Enchanted-The Disney Movie

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Sterling Snow
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: chillen with Jasper, Draco, and the people in mah head

Re: Enchanted-The Disney Movie

Post by Sterling Snow »

I love this movie, it's so adorable.
My favorite parts were the songs. Everytime I watch that movie I start singing along and dancing.
Yes, I love Harry Potter. Yes, I am in Slytherin. Will that be a problem?
Team Taylor and Team Robert
I'm baaaack! (and fangirlier than ever!!!)
If you know how to make banners/avatars, please pm me, cuz I'm in desperate need of one!
jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by jasmine »

Yeah, that movie in the park, i LOVE that!

Its a great movie, im a sucker for fairytales :) , my mother in law gave me the dvd for my birthday, yeay!

The Gen Y Rocks My Twilight Socks

Follow me @ http://gosh-makeup.blogspot.com/
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

I was so pleasantly surprised by this movie.
I wasn’t expecting it to be nearly as good as it was. The songs were very cute and entertaining. And come on…any movie that can put James Marsdan and Patrick Dempsey together on screen is defiantly a good thing.
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
Dxplora07
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Dxplora07 »

I heart this movie, I love how it was similair to sleeping beauty, she was my favorite disney princess...susan surandon(sp?) sounded just like Maleficent, and even looked like her....I cry every time i here "so close"it's just such a cute story, so in love with it...and like a lot of other people on this thread, totally love how there's a prince edward, I HEART James Marsden, he's such cutie pie, and I love his voice! :)
misskiley
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by misskiley »

i love this movie! when i first heard about it, i didn't really wanna see it.. i thought it looked kinda dumb. but after being persuaded by my 3 year old to finally check it out.. i realized it's awesome. the songs are so adorable!

i just read on http://www.perezhilton.com that they are in the process of writing the sequel and are trying to get the actors back on board for it.
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

^^^a sequel? That would be interesting. I wonder what kind of story they would do.

I love this movie. I've only watched it a few times. It was on tv a while back & I was trying to sing a long but failed miserably. I realized I really need to watch it again. And I should. I have the dvd. Both James Marsden & Amy Adams were amazing in it & so dang funny!
Last edited by pennybug84 on Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Hmmm...usually I don't like sequels. :? I think the only exception for that (other than the ones that were planned of course, those are good) is Toy Story 2.
I don't think that having the same plotline--a Disney cartoon character falling into our world--would really be able to offer anything that Enchanted didn't. It'd just be the same thing again.
And if they do a continuation of Enchanted with Amy Adams and Patrick Dempsy, I feel like they've had their happily ever after.
I guess we'll just have to see.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Sequel? Yeah, like Jenna said, it depends. The way Disney does sequels depends on the situation.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl