Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Post by bac »

Discussion of Twilight Fanfiction.

From previous thread....

For those who want it, here is a link to the old thread!
by Laniyeah on photobucket
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Post by SweetImpakt »

Aaah Hello new thread
First post yay :D

CWAIA Discussion

Oh man, I so so so don't want this to end :( What am I gonna do without Tattward. This chapter was incredibly heartbreaking again. I was on the verge of tears the whole time.
AB ~I don't think the chapter was rushed. I'm glad she didn't drag the trial out, and didn't go to much into detail. It was hard enough as it was for me at least. You could almost feel the tension between Edward and Bella the whole time. And wow, I'm so glad James is dead dead dead. Also, it seems that Marcus didn't have anything to do with anything in the end.
Seeing Tattward en Babybells so supportive and loving and all that was beautiful. They make an amazing team and they'll help eachother through anything.
Rosalie's story was really sad as well.
I loved the line :
I love you how you are, regardless of who you were
it just shows how much Babybells truly loves Tattward.
only the epi left :(

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

SweetImpakt wrote:Aaah Hello new thread
First post yay :D

CWAIA Discussion

I loved the line :
I love you how you are, regardless of who you were
it just shows how much Babybells truly loves Tattward.
only the epi left :(
I know!! That line liked to have killed me. I was already a blubbering mess when I got there, and that just put me over the edge.

I honestly have no idea what to expect in the epi. Any ideas anyone??
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Well, it's probably too soon, but if she does an epilogue placed many years after, there's always the wedding. :)

Then again, it could go full circle, with Inkella asking Tattward for another tat.

Pretty sure there'll be cupcakes galore, though. ;)
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

Hi Everyone

I've just started reading another fanfic. The Lost Boys by hwimsey. Three young woman, three young men, a potentially haunted Victorian that's falling apart around their ears, unrequited love, and an up and coming band. Take all that, shake it up, and set it in romantic San Francisco. All human, usual pairings.

This one's complete though so thats a blessing! I'm about 5 chapters in and really enjoying it. I like the writing style. And Edward - an English musician in a band. :D

There was also something posted from hwimsey that I thought you guys would find amusing.The Official Fanfic Widower’s Guide. I've just e-mailed it to my hubs. :lol:

Laura
Member of Rob's Halfway House
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Fizzles wrote:There was also something posted from hwimsey that I thought you guys would find amusing.The Official Fanfic Widower’s Guide. I've just e-mailed it to my hubs. :lol:
#
Hahahaha! Thanks for that Laura - it had me in stitches!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
JillOBean
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by JillOBean »

I love that Widower's guide!

My BFF, who used to write with me, was giving me grief yesterday about fanfic. She reminded me that I'm 26 and will be 30 soon.

Why is it that people suddenly forgot about the numbers 27, 28 and 29 in referring to age?

I tried to explain to her that most of the fan fic's retain very little of Twilight in them. Sometimes they retain a great bit, but the ones I read are usually AH, OOC's and while Edward and Bella are still Edward and Bella... they're not SM's Edward and Bella. I don't know, I was having a hard time explaining the appeal.

Any help, ladies? :lol:

Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

JillOBean wrote:I love that Widower's guide!

My BFF, who used to write with me, was giving me grief yesterday about fanfic. She reminded me that I'm 26 and will be 30 soon.

Why is it that people suddenly forgot about the numbers 27, 28 and 29 in referring to age?

I tried to explain to her that most of the fan fic's retain very little of Twilight in them. Sometimes they retain a great bit, but the ones I read are usually AH, OOC's and while Edward and Bella are still Edward and Bella... they're not SM's Edward and Bella. I don't know, I was having a hard time explaining the appeal.

Any help, ladies? :lol:
Laura~ Most definitely thank you for that. I was LMAO. Unfortunately, I'm also at work, so I was getting funny looks cause I was trying to hold it all in and I had to look just plain ridiculous. :lol:

Bean~ Really, she needs more justification other than it's Twilight fanfiction?? WTH?? Hmmmm, I always say, it's all the fun(read: dirty) things I might have Edward & Bella (and a few of the others) do if my brain were that creative.

And, remember Doll, age is a number and nothing more. Skipping a few isn't a big deal as long as you stay young at heart. And, ironically, I find lovely ways to do that through fanfic. :lol:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

Hmm I'm out of town for not even 2 days and I see I missed a bunch in that last thread lol.

Still working on TPC. Sigh. I signed up at Twilighted.net and submitted LAF Ch 1... I'm going to be editing it a bit too when I submit the chapters there both for content and errors.

BronzedByTwilight Are you moving Burn Survivors over to Twilighted? I know you seemed concerned about the rules over at FFn.

To the masses Do you think Ang will post TNF on FFn or on her livejournal/twilighted with the whole rule enforcement? My guess is that the uber popular FFs are being targeted only because people talk about them more so more people get curious. I'd think she'd be in that mix.
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

Amanda Beth wrote:To the masses Do you think Ang will post TNF on FFn or on her livejournal/twilighted with the whole rule enforcement? My guess is that the uber popular FFs are being targeted only because people talk about them more so more people get curious. I'd think she'd be in that mix.

AmandaBeth~ This is something Ang and I have talked about at length the last several days. She is undecided. But, we promise that you will know exactly where to find TNF when the time comes.
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty