How many times have you read the saga?

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: How many times have you read the saga?

Post by Jazz Girl »

Starting my 11th read through the saga. I will start with Twilight, then the MS draft, and then finish in order. I have found it extraordinarily difficult to read anything else, unless it is Twilight FanFiction.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by vampyre_princess »

I've read the whole saga 10 times!! (actually I've read Twilight 12 times as I did coursework on it so I re read it a few more times)

AndI have read The Host about 3 times I think (and I still :cry: :cry: )
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
Crimson Fury
Settled in Forks

Post by Crimson Fury »

I've only read the saga once. I plan on reading them again soon, after I finish another book I'm working on.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Twilight = 30 times.
New Moon = 21.
Eclipse = 25.
Breaking Dawn = 37.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Well, I have read Twilight about 3 or 4 times, New Moon the same, Eclispe about 3, and Breaking Dawn, like 15 times or so. I borrowed the first 3 from my Sister-n-law and then I bought Breaking Dawn for myself for christmas (so that's why I have read it the most)
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
Phena
Settled in Forks

Post by Phena »

I have read the series a lot, a can say fully I have read them all at least 6 times, I will pick them up from time to time and read my favorite chapters, they never leave my bedside. I must say I was against them until I picked up the first one to shut a friend up, and have never looked back. I was done within three weeks and they have not left my night stand since. I never go a day without thinking of opening one and reading from cover to cover, and I will never be able to compare another book again, it is nice to find a place to talk about the books without feeling like an obsessed maniac, thank you everyone.
obsmama
Settled in Forks

Post by obsmama »

I am almost done with my 5th time through the saga I have two chapters left of BD :( then I may have to read some of this fan fiction I keep hearing about never have read any!
xoBellaSwan
Settled in Forks

Post by xoBellaSwan »

Well, I think I read Twilight the most. I read that about 4 times, New Moon twice, Eclipes once, Breaking dawn twice, and midnight sun once. :) I consider that a book. Its not alot compared to some of you, but I didn't take me long. There addicting! What can we say??
Avi & Sig made by Ostentatious6277 @ Vesperarium
Bruquita
Settled in Forks

Post by Bruquita »

I'm behind as well, but I just got into the books this past Christmas.

I've read each of them twice. Spring Break is next week for me, though, so I will probably get through them all again.

I've watched my DVD of Twilight around 10 times, though. Anytime I get bored, I pop it in. And the soundtracks to both Twilight and New Moon are on my Mp3 player.
Melzo
Settled in Forks

Post by Melzo »

I've read the saga more times than I can count. I know I read them all at least three times before the movies came out. . .then, I read Twilight and New Moon before each of those movies came out. Then, I've read them all in between, when I've got nothing else to read. :lol: So, let's just go with a lot. X