Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Post by missp »

I just about have Chapter 17 of Perfect Foreverready to post. Technically, I could have posted it tonight, but I wanted to sleep on it and re-read it tomorrow first. I don't feel as good about this chapter as the others. It seems kind of choppy. But, I have been at it all weekend long. Maybe a break from it will give me a better perspective.

On a totally unrelated note: Saw the stills from ECLIPSE today... OMG!!! Will June EVER get here???
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Hey guys, I just made a Twilighted account.
Is The Ex Factor on Twilighted?
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

As far as I know Ang uses fanfiction, just use that or use the search feature on twilighted.
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

DudeRocksTheTwilight wrote:Hey guys, I just made a Twilighted account.
No, Ang does not use Twilighted to post stories. There is a forum to discuss TEF on Twilighted, as well as one for Ragweeds, and one coming soon for TNF. Feel free to join the ramblings... :D
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Yet another snow day for me today. The kids are in session, but since I commute 30 miles to work down a treacherous highway...I stayed home! Ice and people in ditches EVERYWHERE! Southern folks just can not drive on ice!

Anyhoo...I have used my time this morning very wisely and have posted Chapter 17 of my fanfic Perfect Forever.
Chapter 17 Ground Rules and Undercover Defections
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Right now I am reading Emancipation Proclamation. This story is taking over my life. I wish it was a book that I could purchase. I think I am so drawn to it b/c both my hubby and I are italian and I have always loved mafia movies and books. Thanks for the recommendation. Those who have not read this it is a MUST read!
Last edited by Edwards Ragazza on Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Banner by TammyAZ
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

DudeRocksTheTwilight wrote:Hey guys, I just made a Twilighted account.
Welcome to Twilighted, Dude!
If Ang tried to post TEF on Twilighted it would take her forever! The wait for validation for an accepted story can be as long as a week if they are busy. It would take her like a year to get that story up. It is the one major drawback of the site, but I appreciate the rule they have for several good reasons.
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

I have also signed up for Twilighted. I am trying to get use to their format b/c I am having trouble finding some of the stories that has been mentioned such as The Training. Also want to say that I can sooo picture Rob P playing a mobster after reading EP he would be soo hot!
Banner by TammyAZ
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

Some girl has been reviewing LAF... she read the entire story start to end in like 10hrs straight wowza!

I'm halfway through writing TPC...finally. I write it in Storyist (for anyone planning to really pen a novel it's amazing software) and so it's set up as actual book pages. TPC is just over 600 pages if it was a regular book with 1.5 chapters left. Geeeeeeeeze.

If anyone is thinking about submitting to Twilighted, get on it. I sent LAF in to get validated and it's been 2 weeks so far.
SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SweetKay »

FanFic Recommendation

Incubus Anomaly by Elusivetwilight - Incubus: a sex demon that visits women in the deep dark of the night. Edward relies on his special gifts to consume his prey. What happens when he meets the one woman immune to his unique abilities? M for dark lemons and dark themes

This fic was rec'd on tby789's (Christina) blog author of The Office, one of our much loved stories. This story is still updating. Edward is a vampire and Bella has a darker edgy side to her. Very good!!

A question - Does anyone know when the next update of Emancipation Proclamation is going to be? I am so anxious for the next chapter!! I keep checking Khar's blog but no updates yet. Thanks!!
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE