The Twilight Advice Column--Tongue in Cheek version

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Re: The Twilight Advice Column--Tongue in Cheek version

Post by G-Faerie08 »

So, I'm kind of eternally married to this one guy that I saved from a bear not too long ago..There is this new, younger guy who smells kind of funny, and we get on each others nerves soooo much but I think he is so HOT!

I'm not willing to leave my "husband", so would it be okay if I pursued things between me and the tall, young, smelly, and a little hairy guy?

Signed,

Beautiful Blonde
Adam
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Adam »

I had no idea you felt that way, Blondie. Litearlly no idea. Don't think anybody else did either, unless you've been hanging around your mind-reading, bloodsucker brother. I know gals enjoy doggy style on occasion, but what you're considering is at best a treaty violation, and at worst a poorly concieved attempt to kill me with revulsion.
Tell you what, the only thing you should be pursuing right now is some common sense.

- Jake
Tamalyn

Post by Tamalyn »

I have a problem. All of my friends find life very interesting and enjoyable -what with, controlling a cloak & dagger underground empire, ordering a delectable array of humans to be lured down for meals, and exacting punishment on those who disregard our laws.

Problem is, I'm just so BORED with it all. Also, my BFF Aro likes to touch people - all the time. It's rather embarassing, and kind of creepy. What can I do to spice up my life? Also, how can I escape from Creeper McTouchy?

-Marcus
somethingblue
The Godmother

Post by somethingblue »

Adam wrote:I had no idea you felt that way, Blondie. Litearlly no idea. Don't think anybody else did either, unless you've been hanging around your mind-reading, bloodsucker brother. I know gals enjoy doggy style on occasion, but what you're considering is at best a treaty violation, and at worst a poorly concieved attempt to kill me with revulsion.
Tell you what, the only thing you should be pursuing right now is some common sense.

- Jake
HAHAHHAHAHAA - I swear, Adam, you are the best at this!
Tamalyn wrote:I have a problem. All of my friends find life very interesting and enjoyable -what with, controlling a cloak & dagger underground empire, ordering a delectable array of humans to be lured down for meals, and exacting punishment on those who disregard our laws.

Problem is, I'm just so BORED with it all. Also, my BFF Aro likes to touch people - all the time. It's rather embarassing, and kind of creepy. What can I do to spice up my life? Also, how can I escape from Creeper McTouchy?

-Marcus
Marcus,

I'll tell you what. Come on over here and I will change your opinion about touch forever, shockingly so. I also have these furry friends who are looking to sharpen teeth on some dusty marble, which would also be quite the change of pace. Once we're done, you will no longer have to worry about Touchy Mctoucherson (*pssst, someone get a fire going, will ya?*)

Kate
Tamalyn

Post by Tamalyn »

somethingblue wrote: I'll tell you what. Come on over here and I will change your opinion about touch forever, shockingly so. I also have these furry friends who are looking to sharpen teeth on some dusty marble, which would also be quite the change of pace. Once we're done, you will no longer have to worry about Touchy Mctoucherson (*pssst, someone get a fire going, will ya?*)

Kate

Ha ha ha ha. Perfection!
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

So, I asked this girl to prom, and she said yes, but then she went with someone else. This one voice in my head told me that she just forgot since it was so long ago, but the main voice I listen to most said that she is really head over heels in love with me, but I didn't ask again, and she didn't want to seem too eager, so she just settled for this anti-social freak guy. How can I let her know that her feelings for me are perfectly normal, and I'm okay with that?

-Tyler
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
Ouisa
Taking over the world and making it pretty!

Post by Ouisa »

Tyler:

Sorry for your disappointment, I'd like to be the one to make all your pain go away. I'll introduce you to some great people! How about we do lunch?

Signed

A girl with lavender eyes...
somethingblue
The Godmother

Post by somethingblue »

Tyler -

Do not be fooled by lavender eyes, although you seem to be a fool, so that might be quite the challenge for you. Bella does not care for you. Her dance card is now full for the rest of eternity and should you choose to ignore this fact, the consequences will be even more dire than those meted out by the aforementioned lavender-eyed vixen. Tread carefully.

Anti-social freak guy
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

So I have this problem. My girlfriend really, really wants to jump my bones. I'm torn, though. I want to, but I think we should wait until we're married. Oh, and there's this other tiny problem with that. I sort of want to kill her sometimes. That's normal though, right? :twisted:

Signed,
Mr. Prudey Pants
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

Dear Mr. Prudey Pants,

YOU TOUCH HER AND I'LL KILL YOU!

Signed,
Runs with wolves
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx