Switzerland--The Team Bella Thread

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Switzerland--The Team Bella Thread

Post by vampyre_princess »

Okay so I really cannot choose between Edward and Jacob... I feel more connected to Bella (in that I am clumsier than her - seriously my freiends say I make even Bella look like a ballerina)

I don't know what else to put. sorry
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Haha hey Pixie :D Well, you're free to come here to talk about ur klutz issues (I have em too!) but for right now....we are working in ze story of a lifetime!

Hey Hanny, did you have more to that and were too tired or do I continue the story now? I think I might have a plan....? :D

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by vampyre_princess »

Well if someone wants to PM me and fill me in on it I'll join in (getting a migrane so not a good idea for me to read through them all)
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

aw, shoot, Fat, sowwy! *face palm*

Go ahead, then...

Hola, Michelle!

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

((Haha, thats ok Hanny, s'all good :D))

"Like what Al??" Bella asked, "You barely know the gal, let alone the fact that she probably knows how to cover her tracks!"

"You're right, I said like a deflated balloon, "then what do I do??!?"

Bella jumped off the bed, and started pacing around the room...back and forth....back and forth...back and-

"I HAVE AN IDEA!" she said suddenly, making me jump and fall off the bed. Bella sighed and pulled me back onto the bed.

"Now, listen Al, you need to show this girl that there's a new A1 in Jazz's life! You need to show her that you're more important now..." she said, with a devious smile...

I nodded enthusiastically. "How??"

"Well," she said, "At the party, you need to control all of Jasper's attention, and I do mean all of it..."

My eyebrows scrunched up in confusion... "Ok, I know you're trying to explain Bells, but I'm gonna need more than that..."

I trailed of when Bella started shaking her head. "No, you're gonna need LESS than that..." And with that she jumped to action and started rummaging through my closet....and pulled out the shortest, most sexy dress I had ever seen.

"Did that really just come out of my closet??" I asked, bewildered...

"No silly," Bella said, "I snuck it in here for your party outfit, duhhh..." And just like that, Bella had saved the day again....

((How's tht?? I thought it was a good idea...and besides, we were getting nowhere lol. No here's what you do Hanny, just make this part in Jasper's POV...make Alice look completely stunning (Which we know she can do) and have Jazz be completely mesmerized... maybe Kait'll be jealoouuss!! Or is tht a bad idea?? :?))

willowtree

Post by willowtree »

((I like it!))

It was the day of the party, and Bella stood before me, beautiful as always. Her hands on her hips, she looked at me up and down.

She pointed at the dress in my closet. "On. Now."

I obeyed meekly and slipped in on, returning to my bed. She sat me down before a mirror and twisted my head to the side.

"Eyes. Close," She ordered, and brushed my hair roughly. Once it was to her high standards, she styled it veeery fancily. She spun me around to see it all.

"Good," she muttered, and grabbed something. She lightly brushed some blush on my cheek and some eyeshadow on my eyelids. She also applied some mascara and eyeliner, which I never wore.

"Eyes. Open," She demanded. I opened them and blinked rapidly at my reflection.

"Holy... Bells... Look at me! I'm... I'm beautiful!" I gasped.

Bella looked at me proudly. "You think so?"

"Jeez, Bella, I know so!" I hugged her. "Now, party time, right?"

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

((Nicely done Hanny! :D))

Ding Dong

My head turned with a fling when I heard the doorbell.

"Careful with your hair!" Bella almost hissed.

She hurried over to yank some stray strands back into place. I nodded with a grin and hurried to answer the door.

I yanked it open to find Jasper standing there....

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I slid out of my bright red Jaguar to find Alice's house dressed up to a T, and sighed.

I had never been good at parties, my only hope for tonight was to tail after Alice, who was sure to be the life of the party.

I walked slowly, checking myself over for a moment. I had worn my dad's old suit, it was in good shape for something so old.

I'd had it dry cleaned and fixed up, it looked brand new.

It was sleek, and black. To describe it better than that, I'd have to be Alice...or that friend of hers, Bella.

I rang the doorbell, almost nervous, but as soon as I laid eyes on Alice, all of that went out the metaphorical window.

She was dressed in all black, just like me, but in a dress that barely cleared mid-thigh, with a slit down the side.

And a top-line that plunged pret-ty deep, making her usual child-like figure into that of a woman. There were diamonds of bare, snowy-white skin showing.

She had sparkling gems in her ears, and a sparkly look in her eyes. I cleared my thought, embarrassed now. I had looked at her just a bit too long.

When I looked into her face, it didn't seem like she minded. She seemed to be looking at me too.

"Hey," I said...

"Hey there," she said, with a slight lilt to her husky voice.

"You look great," I said as she reached for my hand and pulled me in the door.

I looked around the house, but my gaze kept floating back to her.

"Oh!" I said, suddenly remembering, "Kait said that she's excited that you invited her, it was real nice of you."

My voice slipped into that Southern accent that I hated right at the end, but I could tell that she liked it.

I thought I heard the tail-end of a Kait-related thought, but then it was gone and she was smiling at me...not quite angelically...

The door rang again, and she walked to get it...very...slowly...turning back to look at me right before she opened it and letting in the tide of people....

((Too much? She is sposed to keep his attention...?))

willowtree

Post by willowtree »

((Good!))

I noticed Jazz looking at me. I mean, looking at me. I almost blushed, but I stopped myself in time.

"Hi! Welcome!" I greeted the newcomers, looking back at Jasper every so often.

They walked in and located the food. I had to laugh internally. I skipped back to Jazz and grabbed his arm.

He pointed to the door. "Look, Kaitlyn!" he told me.

I mentally prepared myself and dragged Jasper to the door with me to welcome her.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

I opened the door on Kaitlyn fluffing up her hair, but - darn her - she didn't look nervous, or vain, just stunning.

She was wearing a red dress that hugged all her tall, lean curves. Her dark hair swung in runglets down to her waist with just the right amount of bounce.

She smiled in a completely fake way, and I imitated her while reaching out for a hug.

"Hey Kait! It's so nice of you to come, come in come in!" I insisted, making my voice friendly...pretending I wasn't talking to a snake...

Jazz leaned out to hug her once she was in, and I waited until Kait let go of him.

I smiled at Jasper again, watching him take me in all over again. Man, I have to let Bella dress me more often...

((Sorry, bed time, I'll write more next time :D))

((darn what color is her hair?? I'm gonna say darkk...))

willowtree

Post by willowtree »

((it's ok, Fatiscles!

Sure, dark it is!))

I watched Jazz, in his totally cute suit, watching me. A line of some song I knew drifted into my mind: Watching them watch me... and also, the line Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer... At the last moment, I realized I didn't shield my thoughts and for added I wonder why that popped into my head?

I smiled, hoping it looked cute, and dragged Jasper to the dance floor, winking at Bella to start a slow song. Jazz smiled shyly and set his hand around my waist. I sighed happily and rested my head on his chest... Nothing could get more heavenly than this... Except what he did next, which was tip my head up and kiss me. I closed my eyes. I knew Bella would be watching, and giggling, and Kaitlyn would be glaring, but in that moment I didn't care. It was just me... and Jasper... We paused a moment for breath and I tugged him towards the stairs.

"Wanna see my room?" I asked him breathlessly, and he nodded, looking equally flustered.

((Good? :? ))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)