Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Timothy
Learning to Love Green

Hello, I'm new.

Post by Timothy »

How did you pick your screen name?
Well, it's my name. Though, I go by Tim. Decided to use the full name since it's rarely used by people using "Tim" and homage to the fact that Cullen's first names aren't really used much anymore. Was going to do something more clever. Maybe incorporate something about the books, but I was feeling creative at the time I registered.

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?

I didn't know the series until I saw a preview for the first movie and made a note of it since I'm a big vampire fan. And I think Kristen Stewart is absolutely gorgeous (She's a good actress too, lol). But when I saw the fan craziness behind it when the movie came out, I made a snap judgment, and figured it was a shallow teen vampire flick. When it came out on DVD, a friend of mine wouldn't stop pestering me to see it. So, I caved in and absolutely loved the movie. And since it is the usual rule that the books are better than the movies, I bought the series. Read them in like 3 days. With Twilight being my favorite.

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?
Edward. I see some qualities in him that I see in myself. After reading the excerpts from Midnight Sun, I could see more of his true motivations and appreciated him more.

Who is your favorite minor character?
Alice without a doubt. The little pixie makes me laugh. And her mind games with Edward are classic.

What are your hobbies?
I play the guitar and drums. Going to start up learning the piano again. I read... a lot. I have more books than bookshelves. Love to travel. I'm trying to visit all 50 states. Halfway there at the moment. I do a little writing here and there, but I'm too scatter brained to sit down to write something cohesive. I play my fair share of video games and I love watching football.

Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!)
Georgia

How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc)
The old age of 27

Anything else you would like to share.
Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would love the series as much as I did. I've read the books more times than I count. I'm actually planning a trip up to Washington State in May. I visited Seattle and the Oregon coast a few years ago with family. And I absolutely loved the area. But we didn't sight-see much in WA. So, I'm going to do a bit of a road trip around the state. Go into Olympic National Park, the coast, Portland, and even though, well to the best of my knowledge, that none of the movie was shot in Forks, I might pass through the town. Basically a road trip.

I look forward to chatting with people on the site about the series. :D

Death is peaceful, easy. Life is harder.
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Re: Hello, I'm new.

Post by pennybug84 »

Hi. I'm Jen

Welcome to the lex, it's a fun place to be! :D

If you would like come join us on the Team Alice & Team Edward threads.

See you around the boards
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

Hi Tim! Welcome to the lex.
I'm Karl, hope you like it here.
Catch you around the boards.
PM me for anything, anytime :D
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

hey, Tim, and welcome to the Lex! :D

I’m copper curls ~ feel free to PM me anytime, if you have a question or just want to chat.
glad to have another Alice fan here! If you would like to join the team Alice thread, just head over to Alice’s Party Planning Committee (APPC, for short) – we’d be glad to have you with us!

If you have any questions about the site, you can check out Alcyone's Guide to the Lexicon, our Site Philosophy, or the Posting Regulations.

hope you enjoy the site & I’ll see you around the boards!

~ cc
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by vampyre_princess »

Welcome Tim
I'm Michelle (but I am also known as Pixie by people on the teen thread)
Well,I'll see you around the boards, I really like Edward aswell.
PM anytime, if you need help or whatever

Everyone is really nice on here... I was worried when I first joined that I woldn't know what to do, or find anyone from England on here... and I got help if I didn't know how to do something,and there are people fromEngland and I love it on here now.

~♥~ Pixie ~♥~
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Welcome, Tim!!

I thought I already posted, but I don't see it here! Oh well! Anyway, I really enjoyed reading your introduction! You sound like a fun guy! I hope you like it on the Lex. It is really fun wandering around the boards making posts. You'll probably find your favorite places and people with shared interests. I recommend that you make lots of posts right away to get your "feet wet" and even PM people you feel you share common interests with. It's fun to see your rank change. (in case you don't know about this yet, it is listed under your avatar and starts with "settled in Forks". I'm so proud of myself - I joined Jan 30 and already I've moved up a few ranks!!

-Susie
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

HI Tim. Welcome to the Lex. Glad to know that another Twiguy is here I am a girl but I love seeing guys on here. Traveling to all 50 states my parents did that and enjoyed it very much. I think I have only been to 15 states so far. Glad you enjoyed the series look forward to seeing you around.
Banner by TammyAZ
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Hello Tim! Welcome to the boards! You will love it here. There are some awesome people here. It's awesome to hav a nother TwiGuy on here :) Happy posting!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
Timothy
Learning to Love Green

Post by Timothy »

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys! It's a nice change of pace to the welcomes you see on other boards that I've experienced. The place seems to have a more fun and relaxing atmosphere than other boards I've been on.

@ vampyre_princess: Ah, an England resident. My second favorite country. My mother is from there. Thank you for the welcome.

@ Susie: Thanks for pointing out the ranks, I missed that the first time around, lol.

@ sweetpea: I thought I might be the only guy on here, but I've seen more than I thought would be on here. Nice not to be the only one.

@ SwanCullen: TwiGuy, lol. I like that. :)

Death is peaceful, easy. Life is harder.
Anto21
Wandering Through Town

Post by Anto21 »

Hello Tim,
nice to meet you! It's great to see another guy fan of the saga. I like your introduction, I love music too and I try (yes I still try, I should practice more :oops: ) to play guitar.
I hope to see you around
look after my heart, I've left it with you