Randomness...The 13th

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Re: Randomness...The 13th

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

GASP!! I live! I know, I know. I feel so guilty about not being on the Lex more. I used to be on ALL the time. It's weird how time changes things.

For those who don't know/remember me, I'm Rochelle, but everyone I've met on here calls me Shel, so please please please call me Shel!

Hmm, my life since the last time i posted, which i can't remember when i did that *hides in shame* I've been reading like crazyyyyyy. Well, not so much as i was a few weeks ago. I've read 14 books since New Year's Day. Currently reading Valiant by Holly Black. It's okay, I've read better books before. After this I still have Ironside by her, but then I'm re-reading Harry Potter! I'm excited about rereading HP. I've wanted to for a while now. I also want to read Percy Jackson and The Olympians. My brother has the books and he was like:
Brother: "Rochelle! They're like Harry Potter 2."
Me: :?:
Brother: "It's like Harry Potter... but in New York!"
:lol: I dunno about that, but my brother likes both Harry Potter and Percy Jackson, so I'll have to read them sometime.

Sam says hi. Dunno if you all remember her or not either. It's been so long since any of the old Randmonessers posted, though I see that Shan and Ninna did not too long ago.

Watching the Olympics right now, I'm in love with Shaun White. Yes, he's pretty much the only reason I'm watching the Olympics, but I do enjoy the other events. Figure skating made me dizzy last night though. I was sick, so that's probably why.

I skipped school today. Shhhh! don't tell anyone. I do have an earache, and i did go to the doctor, but i knew my earache was nothing serious... I really just didn't want to go to school.

I dunno what else to write! Alas. Guess I'll go lurk around a little bit.

Bye!!
Last edited by 'twahy-lahyt' on Sat May 19, 2012 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

Happy Birthday Samajama!

Don't know if she will make it on, but I thought I would post it anyway :? .
by Laniyeah on photobucket
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

I'm ashamed that I haven't been on in so long, but you see, my laptop was severely F'ed up. So! I got a new lappy for my birthday, very exciting I know.
I only came on to thank bac for the happy birthday.. :oops:

I just opened Shel's STUPENDOUS birthday gift. Books and things relating to books. What could be better? (Maybe the fictional characters, themselves. Hehe.)

Uh. So, this is going to be a short message. Basically, I'm alive *waves* but I'm going to see the Broadway show Avenue Q tonight with my parents :]

And I need to get ready so.... bye!

Love, Sam :]
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Hello randomness
I'm a bit sad to see how some threads (random included) have withered during the last year. Threads who were once rocking now barely get a post a month. When randomness was the coolest place to be ;) and the newcomers all wrote in fear of Lynz's wrath. When threads rolled so fast that 10 posts were made while you wrote your own.
Aw, those were the days...
Though I'm not much here anymore, I'll always be thankful for the dear friends I met through the Lex
Sappy part over.
It's March! And still snowy outside! ME LOVES!!! :mrgreen:
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
futurevampire
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by futurevampire »

I have been on the Lex in months! I feel really bad.
So many rainbows...they hurtses my eyeses.
The light purple is oh so comforting.
Muse!
Blood.
$20.
All of the names are so familiar.
Edward and Bella Forever!!!<3 :: Lexicalia :: Team Esme!
Mafia: Natalia Gravano/Nat :: I'm on The List!! ~Marisa
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

dude.

do guys come with some sort of decoder ring? because that would be awesome.

love you all though!
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
futurevampire
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by futurevampire »

I have church tonight. We're doing this...play? thing...where a bunch of 9th and 10th graders act out the stations of the cross and stuff. I'm in the choir, and pretty much no one can sing. They don't even care; their parents just force them to go. It's way better than normal CCD, but I wish people would just SING! It's not that hard! Even if you can't read music you can listen to the piano and the people who CAN sing! They just look at you like you're such a loser when you sing. I hate it. Last week I couldn't sing very loud because of my sore throat but it's a lot better now, so I am going to sing LOUD! Muahahahahahaha.
Edward and Bella Forever!!!<3 :: Lexicalia :: Team Esme!
Mafia: Natalia Gravano/Nat :: I'm on The List!! ~Marisa
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Hi everyone! This thread is so dead! :(

I am so excited, I won tickets to go see Alice in Wonderland Saturday morning! A local grocery store sometimes buys out a showing & gives away tickets to the "big" movies & it's actually been a while since they've done it (I was hopeing they would o it with Twilight and/or NM but they didn't :( ) so when I saw they were going to do it with Alice I had to enter & I won!!! So one of my really close girlfriends & I are going to go. I hope it's good! And I can't wait to see Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter!

So I am listening to Lifehouse's newest album that came out this week. It's pretty good! Of course it'll take a while for me to know all the songs & decide which are my favorite, but so far they have delivered! I was kind of sad though because the booklet that came in the cd doesn't have the lyrics & all their other cd's have. That was one thing I loved & thought I could count on with them. Oh well. I guess I'll have to look them up.

I was not going to be very happy earlier, it looked like we were going to get snow! Thankfully it was a kind of snow/rain mixture and so it didn't stick. But it's kind of cold. I am soooooooooo sick of winter! Bring on the warm temperatures! And no more snow! (Excepet that we haven't got as much snow as normal/we need & so I can't complain to much. Where I live we can get snow in May so I'm not holding my breathe yet that winter is over.)

So I've noticed something that's kind of annoying. In the middle of night my sheets manage to get scrunched up at the bottom right corner of my bed. It's cold here so I have a comforter & sheets on so my comforter stays on my pretty good to help me stay warm. It's not that big of a deal but it's kind of annoying & it's always the same spot it gets to. And then I have to fix it every morning. How does it manage that? It's kind of weird how it's the same spot.

Let's see.......... that's pretty much all here. Bye!
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Why has no one posted in such a long time?!?!?!?!?!
This, this right here is an outrage!
Though I can't really talk since I haven't posted either. Oh, well. I'm sorry lovely randomness for not posting on this beautiful Thread.

Anyway! I've had a really good week and past weekend. Friday I went out to eat with my bestie. Saturday I watched Remember Me (which was amazing!) with one of my other good friends. Monday I didn't have school and I watched Alice in Wonderland. And one of my other besties completely surprised me by being in town. And yesterday I got out of school early to watch Avatar with said bestie since she's only in town for a week.

And now it's almost the weekend. I have no plans, which is good, cuz I'm broke lol.

Love you allllllllllllll, even though no one posts on her anymore.
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Hi randomness
I really hoped that the thread (and lex in general) would pick up again with the release of the dvd, as it did with twiligth, but I'm sad to see that didn't happen.
Oh well, there's always eclipse this summer, and how amazing isn't that first preview? ::droolz:::
anyways, I gotta go watch the pup.
Loves you all!
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK