im 100% team edward, so some of my answers may be biased, but i'll try to answer them as non biased as i can
1. Should Bella confide in Jacob about Edward, her hallucinations, and her depression?
yes, she should because jacob is the only person who can help her, and can understand her. everyone else would think her crazy, but not jacob. bella knows that and she knows that she herself ould feel better for telling him, yet she wont.
2. Would it be settling for Bella to hook up with Jacob? Should Bella try to find happiness with Jacob even if she can only give him part of her heart?
from my- very team edward-y perspective - no. not because i would resent her being happy with jacob, but because i know that being with jacob wouldnt heal her fully. bella cannot ever be happy without edward and would only hurt herself further by trying. she knows that she could never give jacob the love he deserves and she would hate herself for it
3. What about Jacob? He loves Bella despite her strictly platonic feelings towards him, but should he wait out for someone who loves him as much as he loves Bella?
he should, but at the end of the day - its jacob and he never would
4. How do we factor in the fact that Bella now owes Jacob her life both physically and emotionally?
i think that jacob saved her physically before, when he brought her out of her zombie state because although she wasnt literally in danger, the pain she was going through would have killed her eventually. and, the fact that bella owes jacob makes their relationship what it was
5. Is Romeo and Juliet's relationship similar to Edward and Bella's? How is it and how does it differ?
it is similar to extents and it also differs but for me that isnt the main point. at the end of the day, if the other ceased to exist, the other couldnt live without them and would take their own life, no question, and that similarity is the most important
6. Should Bella have chosen to investigate Carlisle's car? Is her relationship with the Cullens masochistic?
[i]she probably should have, but bella being bella never would. she sees carlisle's car after months of being without anything, and she grasps it. it doesnt cross her mind that it could be a trick, for her, it is the only thing she has and there is no way its going to pass, even if it means leaving jake.
is the relationship masochistic? i dont know. but i do know that it is her whole life, and there is nothing she wouldnt do to hold onto that, even when it causes her pain.
7. How does Bella and Jacob's relationship compare with Bella and Edward's? Which one is "healthier"?
deep down, (and i hate to admit it) i know that being with jacob is healthier for bella, more natural. yet, even knowing that, i still believe that bella has to be with edward. without him she completely falls apart meaning that being with her is healthy
Team Emmett! Stronger than you since 1915.
so the lion fell in love with the lamb
"Alice sees him falling for a human. How classically Edward!"