Dreams

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Re: Dreams

Post by roo-roo91 »

interesting.
i still like my lucifer one.
idk why but i think the name lucifer rose sounds really sexy.
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
wow.
i am ironic.
but for reasons i won't post here.
since the mods and admins don't like religion being discussed.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

I had this really strange dream last night. It's stuck with me.
Okay, so I was in this school that was like a mixture of Hogwarts and Spence Academy (The Gemma Doyle Trilogy.)
So one evening, all out parents were supposed to come. But when I got to my table they weren't there.
Instead there was a picture of my dad in a hospital bed unconscious, and I didn't know why. Plus my sister had written a weird note that I didn't understand. So we weren't allowed to use phones, so I stuck into the headmasters bedroom to find one.
But then I felt guilty and didn't use it. But here's the weird part: we weren't allowed to listen to music, but she had a radio that I accidentally turned on. I felt so bad I went down to her and said "I don't want anybody else to get in trouble, so I'm confessing now. I snuck into your room and tried to use your phone, because my dad's hurt, and my sister wrote the note so I don't know if my moms hurt too. I need to call them." So then she started to say that I could call them, bur then I told her. . ."The radio accidentally got turned on, and I turned it off because I heard somebody downstairs saying they heard music. I didn't hear much. I'm sorry." Then she got really mad and said she didn't want to see my face.

Creepy, huh?
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

had a dream that i won the date with justin bieber!
it was awesome :P
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

maddy<3twilight wrote:had a dream that i won the date with justin bieber!
it was awesome :P
I had a dream I meant him at a theme park. Then he signed a picture.
I love him. : )
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
purple_panda
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by purple_panda »

aha i had a weird dream a couple nights ago. i dreamed that Death (the grim reaper) had an apprentice. he chose a human named seth (lol) and he told him that there were magical creatures in the wolrd like vampires (not Twilight ones :'[), werewolves (not shapeshifters :'[), pixies, goblins and trolls. theres also this thing called glamour that allows them to make humans see whatever the user wants them to. it was cool (and strange) so i turned it into a story :)
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

^^Sounds a bit like Twilight....I mean the whole dreamed-turned-into-story part.
Way cool :D
I wish my dreams inspired me like that.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Jazzy'sgirl112108
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Jazzy'sgirl112108 »

i had the most amazing dream last night!!!! so, i was at this party and my crush was there. and suddenly, me and him were standing in the middle of the road, and just chatting (and cuz i'm a girl, i was saying the lamest things, cuz all i could focus on was how amazing his face and voice was.... *sigh* :roll: ) anyway, all of the sudden, this big truck comes outta no where, and he doesnt seem to notice that its headed straight for us. so i push him out of the way and i land right on top of him!!! i know, weird, but they do it all the time in the movies!! so, he goes "how can i ever repay you?" (original isnt it?? not..... :lol: ) and i go "dont make me wait anymore.." and.....i woke up...... cuz i have luck like that :cry: :lol:
Betting on Alice.
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

so i had this weird dream it was like slash was having a kid, and axl was the father. only get this. slash's wife wasn't pissed about the whole thing. quite the opposite. she was quite estactic. and poor poor slash had to explain to his 5 year old sons about why "his tummy looked like a mommy's does when she's going to have a baby." it was rather.....interesting. -'_-and they were wondering why axl was being so nice to slash, seeing as the two don't get along too well.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

double posting is bad, m'kay?
but i just have to post this one.
i did dream of axl being the g word. and there were many versions of it. one strangely involving sluff. one where axl admits feelings for slash and slash is an Why are we talking about a donkey? and yells. one where slash doesn't yell nor is an Why are we talking about a donkey? and nor are any of the orig...inal members, and axl goes through hell with criticism and shoot from people.y'know fans that are straight burning their gnr stuff.. and one where the whole thing was a joke.
and with the criticism comes gay beatings.
yeah axl was beaten by big Why are we talking about a donkey? gay bashers.
and got shoot like wine bottles thrown at him during concert.
that sort of thing.
creepy and rather depressing.... Unroll Parchment
yes?
ah well. it was just a dream. i think.
did i mention that in the one where slash was an Why are we talking about a donkey? to axl, duff and everyone else end up hating slash because of this?
cause that's kind of important.
and of course...
slash apologized to axl.
and then he defended axl with the rest of the people defending him.
plenty of people did it.
even bands/singers/actors/actresses that are supposedly against gays defended him.
why?
because he's a good person deep down.
and he wouldn't deserve to be discriminated against just because he was gay.
Cullen_Lover
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about Twilight out of my kitchen window.

Post by Cullen_Lover »

I had this really random dream.... Edward, Mike, and Jacob were in it. Jacob took me for a ride in his car and we crashed, Mike took me flying(He was flying and I was holding on) around Big Ben but then he dropped me, but he dove down and caught me. And I donèt remember what I did with Edward....
ImageImageImage