Online Quizzes

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
~twilight_princess~
Wandering Through Town

Re: Online Quizzes

Post by ~twilight_princess~ »

These are really cool!!

I took the inner power one and got this:

Empathy- Your inner power is Empathy! This means that you have a talent for identifying others emotions, often by simply glancing at them. You are EXTREMELY shy and quiet. People sometimes dont notice youre around and seem surprised to find out you even exist in a big class. Youre the often silent, goody two shoes, and few get passed the walls youve built up to stop yourself being hurt, as you no doubt have been in the past. Not everyone understands you, in fact some think that youre a snob or worse because you rarely participate in group activities. Youre extremely sensitive, even the least harsh of words can hurt you. Only your very few, closest friends who have earned your hard-to-get trust know who you really are inside; a sweet, gentle young woman who is lonely and so desperately needing friends to support you. You can get very depressed and not always know why, despite your power of empathy, as it seems to only work for people outside you. Your friends always turn to you when they need advice or comforting, and in some way you need to give that helpit makes you feel better in return to know that youve helped out your friends. Despite your cold, impassive exterior and high, seemingly unbreachable walls, inside you are really a great, intelligent person, full of compassion and love, if only people would dare take a chance and try to get through your tough shell. Never let others get you down, or change you. You are very special the way you areeven if you dont have fifty thousand friends, you are just as, if not more extraordinary than everyone else. Reach for the stars, because I dont doubt youll catch hold of them.
Boy/Girl who will sweep you off your feet: A sweet, shy and romantic man/woman. The kind of guy/woman you know will never, ever hurt you, and will love you for ever. The kind of person who believes in true love, and soul mates.
Your stone: Blue Topaz
Your power: Healing. Emotionally, physically, or spiritually, you heal people with your words, your actions and presence. Youre the one that the little children are always drawn to, because they know youll never let anything hurt them.
Your element: Clairvoyance (The power to see objects or events that cannot be perceived by the normal five senses.)
A quote that applies to you: "True beauty shines from the soul and warms the world with its kindness, compassion , and integrity."

I was Alice on the facebook one.

This is my vampire name:
The Great Archives determine you to have gone by the identity:
Lana Flanders
Known in some parts of the world as:
Her of The Underworld
The Great Archives Record:
Of the world below, creeping amongst the catacombs and sewers of the city

for the shoes one I was heels.

These are WAY fun! Does anyone have anymore good ones?

Anyone with a facebook should join my Stephenie Meyer group! Here:
http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=10202818409
Belle
Wandering Through Town

Post by Belle »

kaitlyncullen wrote:thanks for putting that here, i didn't know where to put it but i thought it was cool.
anyway, some other quizzes.

http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/7386933 ... ng-are-you - what saying are you?
One must unlock one's closed windows.
You tend to play the fool.You space out a lot and dont have a high attention span. You are not a very good listener and prefer to listen to music than talk.You just want to blend in the background and dont really like attention. Outwardly, you act like a fool but you are way more bright than you pretend to be. Your person is like a closed window, reluctant to let anything or anyone in. But you gotta unlock that window and be more open towards others. The world will only go around if we accept others and be more friendly.
I'm...:
He who hesitates, is lost. (Although it says 'he', doesn't mean it can't refer to girls)
You are unsure of yourself and your abilities. You are afraid of making mistakes. You are generally a rather quiet person and are always trying to avoid unwelcomed trouble. You are afraid to take chances and that is a great drawback in your line. Hey! We all make mistakes. Nobody is perfect! Go out there and give everything a go. Although you may seem to find it easier to describe your faults and weaknesses rather than your good traits and abilities but I can assure you that you are more capable than you think. Success may seem a mile away but remember, the journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step.
“No, i don't like you,
I just stare at you all day long for no reason at all.” --Edward Cullen (jk, lol ^^)
bluemaria
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by bluemaria »

BlueSkyIsWhite wrote:i really liked the inner power quiz

Empathy- Your inner power is Empathy!

I got this too :)
Belle
Wandering Through Town

Post by Belle »

I love quizzes. On the inner power quizz I got understanding.:
Understanding- Your inner power is Understanding! Lifes many mysteries have become your ultimate goal to work out. You are neither a good or bad person, just very neutral, very stable. You look down on nothing or anyone, merely observe their point of view and make no judgments. You can be seen as very shadowy and uncertain in what you believe in to an outsider, but this isnt always true. You simply dont flaunt your views around. You have a few, close friends who rely on you, and love you for the way your never scorn for the way they live their lives. You are very caring and would make a great mother, seeing you always try to help those who come to you for your aid. You are extremely hard to anger, and yet when you are, your forgiveness is hard to gain. You are loyal, secretive, very quiet and often impassive, with few able to break around the wall that you built to protect yourself. Not everyone acknowledges you even exist, but you dont really care. As long as you have your close friends by your side, you are right to go. Although they might not voice it, many people long to have your ability to accept change as well as what cant be changed. Dont ever let others bring you down, because you are truly special, and those who have the courage to venture passed your walls of silence will only regret not having tried to befriend you sooner.
Boy/Girl who will sweep you off your feet: The mysterious boy/girl. The one who no one knows much about. You are attracted to him/her by the secrecy around him/her, and he/she loves how stable and unjudging you are.
Your stone/jewel: Sapphire
Your power: Life. The ability to bring those who have died back to life, as well as bring life back into those who have lost all hope.
Your element: Lunar
A quote that applies to you: "Do not be 'against' anything. Being 'against' weakens you. Be 'for' what you want. Being 'for' empowers you."
Yeah that is kinda like me.. Doesn't it freak you out when the quizz gets so much that's right about yourself it's scary? I'm always surprised by how much it gets right.
“No, i don't like you,
I just stare at you all day long for no reason at all.” --Edward Cullen (jk, lol ^^)
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

Anarey wrote:These are some of the quizzes I like:
What Mythological Creature are you? http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=21002
What Spirit Animal Guides You? http://quiz.myyearbook.com/myspace/Anim ... s_You.html
What Mythological Creature Are You? http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4007308 ... -seriously
What's your inner power? (Girls only sorry.) http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/280767/ ... hy-results

I did the Twilight one in facebook and it said I was Alice. I don't identify myself as Alice at all, I hate wearing make-up, I'm always in my old jeans and t-shirts and I hate parties.
I took the Inner Power quiz, umm, yeah - no. It listed me as the opposite of what I that I was. Weird. :roll:
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

Here's what I got for the Inner Power Quiz:

Creativity- Your inner power is Creativity! Any of The Arts-music, dance, pure art, drama, creative writing-are your passion. You love the way you can control what happens to you and your life while you participate in any of The Arts, and you can push your emotions aside when you do so. You at times can feel very depressed and alone, and yet it only further fuels your love for your art. Life to you can often seem bitter and cruel, a world of darkness with only a few tiny flares of light, stretched out far in between one another. In a way youre confused with what you want in your life, and find it hard to trust people. Because of this people of the outside world see you as cold and uncaring, yet those who befriend you love you a lot, and know you are only very lonely and hurting. Boys are intrigued by your mysterious mask, and one day, one of them will reach passed your barriers and care for you the way you so desperately want to be cared for. Dont let the popular people get you down; you are a wonderful person, and without the creativity you bring the world, it would be a very boring place. Love yourself for who you are, for you are very special.
Boy/Girl who will sweep you off your feet: A sweet, sensitive man/woman. The guy/girl who understands your need for being alone sometimes. Yet also someone who would do anything to protect you for being hurt, even if it means giving up their life.
Your stone: Jade
Your power: Dreaming/Imagination
Your element: Dream
A quote that applies to you: Dare to dream, dare to fly, dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky.
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
Cullen_Lover
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about Twilight out of my kitchen window.

Post by Cullen_Lover »

hee-hee im a mermaid!

LOL.

Baroness of The Ghastly
Beautiful, evil, seductive and dangerous!

For the shoe one I was heels:)

For the vampire or werewolf I was vampire!
Last edited by Cullen_Lover on Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Cullen_Lover

Post by Cullen_Lover »

LOL.

Baroness of The Ghastly
Beautiful, evil, seductive and dangerous!
ImageImageImage
Cullen_Lover

Post by Cullen_Lover »

I'm heals!
ImageImageImage
Cullen_Lover

Post by Cullen_Lover »

I'm a vampire!
ImageImageImage