How do I get a special title?

REQUESTS, COMMENTS, FEEDBACK
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Re: How do a get a special title?

Postby sachael » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:31 am

can we get lists of the "level titles" and as of how many posts is it equivalent? thanks... :?
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
User avatar
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
 
Posts: 3236
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:51 am
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Re: How do a get a special title?

Postby Alcyone » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:31 pm

They're currently working on that. There just happen to be a mass amount of ranks, many of which had not been published publicly so they need to re-added from memory. Just be patient; the list will be up soon.
Image
Set by *cullens & converse | AB Type
User avatar
Alcyone
Has More Hidden Talents Than Aro
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:25 pm
Location: Playing foosball with Aro

Re: How do a get a special title?

Postby sachael » Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:26 am

ok.. we're waiting.. :)
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
User avatar
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
 
Posts: 3236
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:51 am
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Re: How do a get a special title?

Postby threethings » Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:27 pm

I still don't really get how you get a special rank......reasons.....?
Oh, yeah. what does "learning to love green" mean?------->
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
threethings
Phase Control Expert
 
Posts: 6173
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:14 pm
Location: Twittering.

Re: How do a get a special title?

Postby dragon-girl » Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:24 pm

threethings wrote:I still don't really get how you get a special rank......reasons.....?
Oh, yeah. what does "learning to love green" mean?------->


You get a special rank for writing an interesting post, generally, or standing out in some other, similar way.

Learning to Love Green is just one of the ranks. It's a reference to Forks being 'all green', as Bella says.
User avatar
dragon-girl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:41 am
Location: Scotland

Re: How do a get a special title?

Postby threethings » Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:08 pm

dragon-girl wrote:
threethings wrote:I still don't really get how you get a special rank......reasons.....?
Oh, yeah. what does "learning to love green" mean?------->


You get a special rank for writing an interesting post, generally, or standing out in some other, similar way.

Learning to Love Green is just one of the ranks. It's a reference to Forks being 'all green', as Bella says.


Oh....that makes since. I thought it meant like a "vegan vampire". Weird huh?
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
threethings
Phase Control Expert
 
Posts: 6173
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:14 pm
Location: Twittering.

Re: How do a get a special title?

Postby Elizabeth » Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:06 pm

threethings wrote:Oh....that makes since. I thought it meant like a "vegan vampire". Weird huh?


Veggie Vamp is a rank by the way! The ranks almost tell the story, the higher the posts, the more involved in the Cullen clan you become. But, some ranks are unique, like most of the mod's ranks, those are earned for special contributions.
Image
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
User avatar
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett
 
Posts: 2528
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:14 am
Location: Shopping with Alice ~ Wilmington, NC

Re: How do a get a special title?

Postby threethings » Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:41 pm

Elizabeth wrote:
threethings wrote:Oh....that makes since. I thought it meant like a "vegan vampire". Weird huh?


Veggie Vamp is a rank by the way! The ranks almost tell the story, the higher the posts, the more involved in the Cullen clan you become. But, some ranks are unique, like most of the mod's ranks, those are earned for special contributions.


I like your's "wrestling with Emmett". Funny. 2,521? Um, whoa.




Edit

How long do special ranks stay up? Like, forever or just until you hit the next number for the next usual rank?
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
threethings
Phase Control Expert
 
Posts: 6173
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:14 pm
Location: Twittering.

Re: How do a get a special title?

Postby Bronze Haired Girl » Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:31 pm

threethings wrote:How long do special ranks stay up? Like, forever or just until you hit the next number for the next usual rank?

The special ranks are permanent. They don't change unless one of the admins changes it manually. My rank is a special rank and I've had it for almost 2 years.


*drumroll* We finally have a list of the current ranks posted here: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2359
Image
Banner by urcoolcarrie
User avatar
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
 
Posts: 703
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:15 pm
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Re: How do a get a special title?

Postby threethings » Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:10 pm

Bronze Haired Girl wrote:
threethings wrote:How long do special ranks stay up? Like, forever or just until you hit the next number for the next usual rank?

The special ranks are permanent. They don't change unless one of the admins changes it manually. My rank is a special rank and I've had it for almost 2 years.


*drumroll* We finally have a list of the current ranks posted here: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2359


Thank you, that helps a lot.
I've never been on a forum before, so i'm new to all this. *laughs*
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
threethings
Phase Control Expert
 
Posts: 6173
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:14 pm
Location: Twittering.

PreviousNext

Return to Communing With the Pack

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests