Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry
Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena
- Has Caught Sight of Edward
- Posts: 1083
- Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:37 pm
- Location: Aotearoa/New Zealand!
I'm allergic to oranges. Yes, oranges. Sucks SOOOOOO bad. Also I'm allergic to the air in my school. My nose runs, ALOT! So it looks like I'm sick all the time. But it's only in the school! And it's worse with the air conditioning on. Trust me it just doesn't stop. And you don't want to do that whole sniffle-up-the-snot thing but you really don't have a choice. It's soooooo embarrasing and it only started this year.
- Banging Out Dents with Tyler
- Posts: 309
- Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:06 pm
- Location: Daydreaming about Twilight out of my kitchen window.
Return to Flight to Phoenix
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests