1. The chapter is called “Promised”, why? What is the significance?
Yeah i don't really remeber why it's called promised....Renesmee and Jacob or bella finely got her promise of being a vamp
2. How did you feel about the family’s reaction to Bella’s first hunting trip and her actions towards Renesmee? Where they valid? Did Edward deserve the chastisement?
who the hunting trip is really one of my favorite parts of the book. it's just so joyous. I think that in this particular situation bella acted fine. Although i really don't think Edward deserved to be chastised
3. How do you feel about Jacob’s behavior with Bella’s first meeting with Renesmee? Was it justified? Or do you feel that Jacob was overreacting?
No, I think if any one has a reason to trust Bella it would be Jacob I mean come on. It's not like Renesmee is his daughter. Imprintment or not.
4. Now that you have finally met her, what do you think of Renesmee? Are you surprised she is gifted? What do you think of her gift and other special abilities?
She is what i expected the perfect mix of Bella and Edward with her own little personality
5. Do you think Bella was wrong in her reaction to Jacob’s news regarding his relationship with Renesmee? Did you appreciate that Jacob didn’t tell Bella what the situation was, that she had to figure it out?
Nope I totally would have reacted like Bella I could see my self doing what she did. plus Jake really should have had the guts to tell her to her face instead of her having to figure it out.
6. We are left knowing that Bella attacks Jacob. Is she justified in her actions or is she overreacting? If you were in Bella’s shoes, what would you have done?
I think the idea of the attack was justified but she could have hurt him although she knew Edward wouldn't let her do anything stupid.
"Sleep, my Bella. Dream happy dreams. You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours. Sleep, my only love."
~ Edward Cullen
"she's diabolical" ~Emmet Cullen