Switzerland--The Team Bella Thread

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Re: Switzerland--The Team Bella Thread

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

((Whooaa nice...does that mean I have to write a..you know, PG "IT" scene??? Like making out or something?? Umm....I'll just go for it and lemme know, I can edit later....))

I pulled Jazz along behind me, up the stairs and down the corridor to my room.

I took a deep breathe and opened the door. And squirmed just a bit at all the stuffed animals on my bed.

I watched Jasper as he looked at everything and even trailed his fingers down my bed.

He sat down on the bed and patted the spot next to him...when I sat down...only a couple of inches away from him he scooted closer...

My heart caught in my throat as it started beating double time and tried to jump out of my chest.

I looked into his eyes as he looked into mine and brushed away a few stray strands of hair with light fingers.

I smiled and opened up my mind to him, broadcasting pleasure & contentment. Jazz had told me that I was a clear broadcaster once...and I could even feel Kait listening in as Jazz leaned towards me.

He looked into my eyes as if he could look into my soul...even that was his now... and then I closed my eyes and felt his soft lips on mine.... <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

A while later, we came downstairs, hair mussed and feeling... different. Bella immediately looked at me and frowned, even though she no doubt knew what just happened. She walked over to us and pulled my arm.

"Alice?" she scolded, pulling me away. I unhappily pulled away from Jasper. "What did you do to your hair? Jeesh, girl!" Bella frowned. "I mean, look at it! Anyone could guess. You know your parents aren't gonna be happy..."

I shrugged, but then looked at Jazz chatting with Kaitlyn. He couldn't keep his eyes off me, and me him.

"Al? You listening?" Bella scowled. Then she grinned and hugged me hard. "Yipee!" She squealed.

"I know!" I squeaked and shivered with excitement. "It's him, Bells, I know it."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I looked at Alice regretfully as she walked away reluctantly with her bubbly friend.

Kait soon disrupted my thinking/staring with a poke.

"So," she said, eyebrows raised. "You did."

I nodded. "I did."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I internally shuddered as I talked to Jasper. He deserved better than her, I knew he did. But... I turned up, all dressed up, at the party, and he chose the slug. Whatever, right? I just felt sorry for him.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

((WAIT: So the whole "you did" / "I did" thing...does that mean...what I think it means...??? The next part of the story depends on that so lemme know, I have both scenarios readddaayyy!!!))

willowtree

Post by willowtree »

((Hm... I'll continue, and explain, maybe?
And by the whole "you did" / "I did" thing, ish gonna mean he chose Alice. Kay?))

"You chose--her," I hissed. "How? HOW, damn you? I knew you better than anyone in the world." I flung my arms out to the room. "And you chose her. I thought you were better than that. I liked you. Heck, why don't I tell you--I loved you. And what did you do? You chose the slug. You know what? I hate you know. I hate you." I turned on my heel and stalked out of the room, not caring that all eyes were on me. I didn't care. Jasper was an idiot.

I could feel him running after me, yelling. "Kait! Kaitlyn! Wait!"

I continued running and let the tears on my face mingle with the pouring rain.

Shall we wrap up soon...?))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

((Yess i like it...and yeahh but I dunno how?))

(Jazz's POV)

I watched as Kait run through the rain to her car and squeeled out of the driveway. I single tear ran down my face and I felt Alice walk up behind me.

I swiped at the tear and turned to her with what I thought was a believable smile.

"Kait had to go home, she didn't feel well..." I trailed off when Alice laid a hand on my cheek.

"I know, I'm sorry," she said and my eyebrows wrinkled in confusion.

"What? Why should you be sorry? If anything, I should've know...I mean she..and me...but how??" I couldn't even put my own thoughts together as I gave up. I slid onto the floor and covered my eyes with my hands.

How could everything get soo messed up???

((Yeahh I dunno how to end it....should we just have Alice & Jazz decide to try and forget Kait and move on...or should we find Kait, explain, you know, happy ending style???))

willowtree

Post by willowtree »

Alice tugged my arm gently, always gently.

"Jazz... Come on, Jazz, let's go to my car. Not as many people." She pulled me up, and after a look at Bella, walked me out to her car.

"How'd you manage to get a yellow Porsche?" I wondered, running my hand over the beautiful seats. Alice blushed a beautiful pink, and I smiled at her. "You're so cute."

That made her turn a light red. "Jazz..." I grinned, then sobered as I thought of Kait. "So.. what do you think?" I asked her.

Alice thought, tilting her head to the side. "Forget about her," she said at last. "She won't talk to you ever again"--I thought I heard a bit of smugness--"so it'd be a waste to worry about her."

I sighed. Alice was right.

"Okay, Al..."

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
bellabonany
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by bellabonany »

Come on, Ladies!! Keep the thread alivee!
Team Bella all the way!! ;D
Romeo, Mr.Darcy, Heathcliff, Lysander and Demetrius... Who needs them when you can have the epitome of perfection and your own personal sun?
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

It WAS alive, but Fatsicles went somewhere! :(

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
bellabonany
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by bellabonany »

We need to get her back! :D
Team Bella all the way!! ;D
Romeo, Mr.Darcy, Heathcliff, Lysander and Demetrius... Who needs them when you can have the epitome of perfection and your own personal sun?
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

OK! I'm baccckkkK!!! But what do I do?? Is it over??