House of Night series by PC and Kristen Cast

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Re: House of Night series by PC and Kristen Cast

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

willowtree wrote:Desiree~ I just finished book six, which is the latest book.
And I agree, By the end of it, she's had a total of... four guys? :roll: :lol:

I want Burned to come out!

~h. f. e. l.
That means she has one more guy to meet. Boy she is keeping herself busy :) When does Burned come out? It usaually one takes me a week to read a book so I should catch up in no time. thanks for not telling me any spoilers.
Banner by TammyAZ
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by vampyre_princess »

St8girl ~ I would have to say for quite a lot of the way through I was team Erik… but I prefer Stark now… but I wouldn’t say I was on his team… I’d definitely be team Damien cause I love him. I am eagerly awaiting burned… did you go on the site I posted in a previous post… it’s a House of Night board a bit like this is for Twilight… I know what you mean for me Zoey is a much stromger character than Bella, don’t get me wrong I love Bella and all, but it’s just Zoey has way moret o deal with than Bella did and it shows how strong she is.

Edwards Regazza ~ The books get way better… and the characters will capture your heart trust me. I have read them all and love them. Did you go on the site I put in a previous post… it’s a bit lie a House of Night version of the Lex!

Hanny ~ Yeah they are nice, you have an eart affinity and there are some amazing people that have earth affinites on there!
How far are you in the series?

~Pixie Rose~
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Pixie Rose I am just going to stay here and discuss the books. If I join another forum I will never get anything done b/c I will be stuck to my computer. Thank for the invite though.

I just finished Betrayed last night and will start Chosen tonight. Zoey is one busy girl with all her men. I hope in the end she decides on one of them.
Banner by TammyAZ
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Desiree~ Well, in the end... Ah, shoot, sorry, I was about to spoil! I'll shut up now. O:)

Pixie~ I'm all done! I loooove the ending! Burned comes out April twenty something, right?
yeah, I'm kinda... exploring, right now... I'm excited!

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Edwards Regazza ~ no problem.. just thought i'd ask. And I won't spoil it, but I thought the same that how could she have so many guys at once... i used to envy her.

Hanny ~ Yeah! We need to get people on teen thread interested in these books! I loved the ending too, cliff hanger or what?? I cannot wait for burned to see what happens... okay, if you need any help just ask.

~♥~ Pixie Rose ~♥~
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Betrayed and Chosen Spoilers

Hannah I devoured Chose in 2 days. Finished it very late last night. *takes a deep breath* Ok where do I begin. At the end of Betrayed I was shocked on Stevie Rae I liked her character a lot. So I was sad with what happened to her. In the beginning of Chosen I realized it wasn't Eric it was Loren Zoey had to be careful with b/c you could just tell he was a slime ball. Towards the middle end Zoey was making me a little mad with her indecisiveness with men and her falling for Loren. I didn't expect that she and Loren would... you know. That made me sad cause you knew that he didn't care for her. At the same time it seems she wasn't really into Eric b/c she couldn't break it off with Heath. Since Eric left I have no idea if he is going to be back in the other books. I am kinda team Switzerland right now between Heath and Eric b/c both truly cared for her. I feel sorry for both of them. So if she ends up with either one of them I am fine. Just a feeling since there are still quite a few books left in the series maybe it is someone else she is suppose to be with. Who knows :? . My mom bought me the 4th but she won't be here till 3 weeks I don't think I can wait that long so I may have to go to my local library.

Thanks for not giving away any spoilers.
Banner by TammyAZ
st8girl
Settled in Forks

Post by st8girl »

Thanks vampire_princess for the reply.

I am new to the Lexicon world, so I'm trying to survey my surroundings. :D I was glad to see this board about HON series. I just recently read the entire series..and have moved back to reading Twilight for lack of new material. Not that I don't mind reading for the umteenth time my most favoritist books of all.

I was an Eric fan, but he was definitely too needy, clingy for my taste. I can't explain it but I just liked Stark from the beginning. Loren was a slime..could tell that all along too. I do like Heath too....I'm so ready to find out what happens next.

I saw where someone was asking how she could have so many men, well I've read a series by Laurell Hamilton, Anita Blake, vampire hunter which makes 4 seem insignificant. One of my findings while looking for more material to read in the parnormal romance world.

Look forward to reading the board!

A
Melzo
Settled in Forks

Post by Melzo »

I am totally obsessed with the HoN series. It's bad. Like. . .it might be worse than Twilight. I am waiting very impatiently to get Tempted. I need to get it soon since Burned is supposed to come out next month. Am I the only one who still likes Erik. . .? :lol: *Spoiler Alert* Zoey actually really makes me mad with this getting mad at Erik because he's jealous type of thing. Um, sorry, Zo. You cheated on him. . .hardcore, first of all. Second of all, he still kind-of-understands the whole Heath thing - even if he doesn't like it. Third, you're still getting jealous when he's around other girls, so don't start throwing stones. I haven't read Tempted yet, as I said, but I hope this stuff gets cleared up. I do like Stark and all, but he seems too emotionally-dependant for my type of guy. :? Anywho, done ranting, I really like this series, though! :D
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

@ st8girl: Right from the start I loved Erik, he reminded me of my bf (3rd time) and I went off him with the neediness and the fact that I got dumped... I still like him, even though he is jealous and possessive, but he has reason to be.. Zoey cheated on him and then there is the Heath stuff that he did well to get used to even though he didn't like it! Hedeserves a little prasie for putting up with everything Zoey put him through. I did like Stark from when he joined, I don't know why, Loren was a slimeball from the off, and I never really liked Heath I just wanted to scream at him "Get over her already... and stop being such a typical male, only wanting heraround when it suits you... but then the whole stopping the drinking etc to get Zoey made me change my mind a bit, and then when he helped her...
I've read books with more guy trouble then Zoey has too, hell... I've had more guy trouble than zoey has!!

@ Melzo: No you are not the only one that still likes Erik... I like him, just wish he cold tone down the possessiveness.... as it's not a good quality in anyone! But yeah I still like him... he reminds me of my bf, so of course I still like him.
Well if you're still waiting for Tempted I won't spoil it for you to who I like most now! And yes it all gets cleared up :D Thank goddess!
I know it's like the pot calling the kettle black with Zoey and Erik, she doesn't like him being jealous but he has every right to be... and she is jealous of him when he's around other girls, and I just agree with you.

why don't you both join the House of Night Boards (and please put crystal_rose_fairie as your referrer) On there we talk more in depth about everything HoN related, and you get given one of the affinites, and it is AMAZING!!
♥Pixe Rose♥
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Hi girls I just finished Untamed. I am waiting for my library to tell me Hunted came in. I am also on the waiting list for the 5th book and can you believe I am number 72 in my queue. By the time I will get it the paperback will already be published.
spoiler alert!

So now they introduced Stark. I don't know enough about him since he had a small part in Untamed.I am glad Erik is back as a professor. Cause there is still hope. I am still going strong that I want her to end up with either Erik or Heath(some how since he is still human). I didn't like Arophidite in the first book but I do like her now as much as Stevie RAy. I wonder if the story line about Neferet and her being evil is going to carry on through out all 12 books.
Banner by TammyAZ