Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
virre
Completely Dazzled!

Re: New moon merchandise

Post by virre »

again, not really specifically new moon merchandise news, but i just found out that the quileute tribe have a online store!! :D :D AND they ship internationally! :D iiihihi, happy day ^^
http://www.quileute-store.com/index.php
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

For those of you who purchased your dvd at Target, what film cell did you get ? I got Alice talking to Aro. If I couldn't have a Edward one than I was hoping for Alice so I was happy. :D
Banner by TammyAZ
rollie715
Wandering Through Town

Post by rollie715 »

What are we supposed to do with the film? My eyes don't focus that small very good, and I can't really see the details that well.
The one I got is right after Jacob unloaded the first old motorcycle from the truck and is pushing it towards the shop while Bella follows him.

Oh yeah, We've watched all the extra features, and are in the middle of watching the main movie for the 4th time since we bought it yesterday. It is great, actually it seems better and has more scenes then I remember when we saw it in the theatre.
What I enjoy the very most is when my… enhanced abilities let me save someone who would otherwise have been lost. It’s pleasant knowing that, thanks to what I can do, some people’s lives are better because I exist
- Carlisle Cullen
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

I pre-ordered the 2 disc version from Amazon (UK), had an email from them Wednesday night saying they had despatched it so I got all excitied but im still waiting for it!! Annoying as I could have brought it today from stores in the UK so no better off :x
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

Which version of the DVD has the deleted scenes? I've seen two of them on YouTube, but the Borders edition only has the extended scenes. The documentary is good but I've already seen it on YouTube also.
jazjade
Wandering Through Town

My Film Cell

Post by jazjade »

I would like to give my film cell from my New Moon DVD to someone who really wants it. it is number 2668 of 3500. It is a beautiful picture of Jacob with his long hair looking lovingly at Bella. She is wearing the shirt she wore in the motorcycle accident, so it might be after she hurt her head.

If you want the cell, PM me and tell me something very interesting about Jacob, what kind of guy is he, in your opinion? I will pick one response and mail the film cell to you.
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

Wow, thats very nice of you jazjade :) Is it restricted to a certain country only postage wise?
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Amanda Beth wrote:Which version of the DVD has the deleted scenes? I've seen two of them on YouTube, but the Borders edition only has the extended scenes. The documentary is good but I've already seen it on YouTube also.
I only know of the us versions. The deleted scenes are on the Target dvds. The extended scenes are on the Borders Bookstore dvds.
Banner by TammyAZ
Edwards_Bella
Learning to Love Green

Post by Edwards_Bella »

Ohhh i got my new moon quilt on thursday so now my head rests on edward ((urgh and jake)) and i'm covered with edward ((urgh and jake)) AND i have a cardboard cutout standing at the end of my bed just like bella dreams in twilight- she dreams of edward being in her room at the end of her bed...sweet dreams for me!!! now all i need is to be turned!
<3 Look after my heart - I've left it with you <3
Click on the egg
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

Im still waiting for my DVD from Amazon Grr :x :cry: The one they sent out 3 weeks ago never turned up and I had to wait a certain amount of time before they would send another one, which they finally did yesterday. Hopefully by the weekend I will have finally received it!