Hello All!

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
edwardorbust
Settled in Forks

Hello All!

Post by edwardorbust »

I'm team Edward all the way. I have very strong feelings toward Jacob and not all of them are positive (sorry Jacob fans).

I admit that I was slow to hop a ride in the silver Volvo. My sister in law was reading the books and telling me about them and all I could think was "you are a grown woman, GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF!!!" A few months later, I had my second son and was out on maternity leave. I was board out of my mind and had just finished reading another book. My sister in law (who I thank now) gave me Twilight and told me to read the first chapter . Four days later, I had finished Breaking Dawn and was raving to anyone who would listen about how fantastic these books were (oh and about my cute newborn son as any good mother would).

My favorite book is a toss up between Twilight and Breaking Dawn. I love watching the romance develop and deepen in Twilight. I love that Bella can finally keep up and and contribute and that she is so obviously meant to be a vampire in Breaking Dawn.

My favorite secondary character is Jasper. He has such a quiet power about him.

I don't really have any other hobbies. I work full time, I have two young children, I'm involved in my church and I Twilight (yes I use it as a verb).

I'm in my 20s and I'm from Washington (a few hours from Forks).

uuummm... that's me in a nutshell. Oh! Neat fact and a bragging point of mine, my uncle was friends with Stephanie when they were youger. They hung out and were pen pals. He still has some letters from her that he let me read and some pictures of them fromwhen they were teens. Kind of interesting.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Re: Hello All!

Post by n0vaice »

Hi! Welcome to the lex.
I'm Karl, hope you like it here.
Catch you around the boards.
PM me for anything, anytime :D

I envy you for living so close to Forks! :D
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
Timothy
Learning to Love Green

Post by Timothy »

Welcome to the boards. Washington state, eh? Visited a lot of the western part of the state a few years, and I absolutely loved it. This was pre-Twilight reading for me. I'm going to take a return trip up there next year.

Death is peaceful, easy. Life is harder.
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

Hi, and welcome to the forum. Nice to have another fellow Washingtonian here--I'm from Eastern WA. Hope you like things around here.
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

hey, and welcome to the Lex! :D

I’m copper curls ~ feel free to PM me anytime, if you have a question or just want to chat.

If you have any questions about the site, you can check out Alcyone's Guide to the Lexicon, our Site Philosophy, or the Posting Regulations.

hope you enjoy the site & I’ll see you around the boards!

~ cc
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Hi. I'm Jen. I too also have some very strong oppinions on Jacob & they are not positive. In fact there are others & if you would like come join us on the Team Edward thread. You'll find others there & we discuss the wonderfulness that is the GentleMAN Edward!

Welcome to the lex, it's a fun place to be! :D

See you around the boards

And if you've never been, I highly suggest visiting Stephenie Meyer's website. She has a lot of fun stuff there like FAQ's for all the books & some outtakes that didn't make it into the final draft of the books.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
audreywarenne
Frozen in Time

Post by audreywarenne »

Hey! Welcome to the Lex!
~ Cowards aren't the only ones who die a thousand deaths, sometimes heroes do too
~ I take Banner/Avatar Requests, send a PM
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Hello fellow team Edward. Welcome to the lex. See you around the board...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~