Jeslamar or Jessica

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
jeslamar
Settled in Forks

Jeslamar or Jessica

Post by jeslamar »

I have just found this website but I love all things Twilight I am a member of Three other twilight sights including tts (thetwilightsaga.com) where I am writing my own fanfic

I would love for someone to let me know the ropes on this website. You know where to go and what there is to do

I picked my screen name because I have used it on a few other sites and I thought if anyone recognized it they may already know me and since I dont know anyone one here I thought it might help :D

I will admit that I wwas late getting on the Twilight train but a friend let me borrow Twilight and New Moon which only took me a few days each to read which is good for me because I am a slow reader and I dont usually read. Then I bought each of the books and have since read them all 6 times as well as the partial draft of Midnight sun that Stephenie has on her website 11 times. My favorite book is torn I love New Moon because it is so impotant to the continuation of the story and the emotions that are displayed in it are absolutely amazing . I love Eclipse as well because of all of the internal conflict it portrays as well as we get to know everyones flaws better in it ( Edward is overprotective and Jake is overbearing and unpredictible)

I am Team Edward when it comes to Bella I mean he isnt right for me becaus ehe is too overprotective but he is absolutely perfect for Bella

My favorite Minor character is also split between a few Emmett for his jokes and ability to lighten the mood. Carlisle for his compassion and understanding of any situation. The Clearwateers ( Seth and Leah) They are both so essencial to the story Seth for his innocence and Leah for her compassion that she tries so hard to conseal There are to many amazing characters to choose from :?

This is pretty much my only hobby because I am a mom and dont have time for any others so I give this one my all. :)

I am from Texas and I am in my 20's ;)
Last edited by jeslamar on Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Re: Jeslamar or Jessica

Post by n0vaice »

Hi Jessica! Welcome to the lex.
I'm Karl, hope you like it here.
Catch you around the boards.
PM me for anything, anytime :D
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
audreywarenne
Frozen in Time

Post by audreywarenne »

Hey! Welcome to the Lex!!
~ Cowards aren't the only ones who die a thousand deaths, sometimes heroes do too
~ I take Banner/Avatar Requests, send a PM
audreywarenne
Frozen in Time

Post by audreywarenne »

Hey! Welcome to the Lex!!
~ Cowards aren't the only ones who die a thousand deaths, sometimes heroes do too
~ I take Banner/Avatar Requests, send a PM
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Hello! Welcome to the Lex! I hope you have a wonderful time here. :D
I noticed that you were a fan of Seth! You are totally invited to join
us in the Team Seth Thread! We would love to have you! :D
See you around!
~Nicholle
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

hey, and welcome to the Lex! :D

I’m copper curls ~ feel free to PM me anytime, if you have a question or just want to chat.

Glad to have another Emmett fan here! If you would like to join the team Emmett thread, just head over to Emmett’s Demolition Crew, Inc. (EDC, for short) – we’d be glad to have you with us!

Also, if you would like to join the team Leah thread, just head over to the Crappy Little Renegades.

If you have any questions about the site, you can check out Alcyone's Guide to the Lexicon, our Site Philosophy, or the Posting Regulations.

hope you enjoy the site & I’ll see you around the boards!

~ cc
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Hi. I'm Jen

Welcome to the lex, it's a fun place to be! :D

See you around the boards
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson