Applegate's The Animorphs series

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Applegate's The Animorphs series

Post by una »

Here is a thread for all of you to discuss The Animorphs Series by K.A. Applegate. Enjoy!
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Re: Applegate's The Animorphs series

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

I love the Animorphs! I mean I haven't read them since I was 11 and the series ended, but I remember almost every detail about the books.

*blush* I still read Tobias/Rachael fanfics
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

I requested this! Thanks una :)

And yes, I absolutely love Animorphs! I still think Marco is the man. I still miss Rachel. I still want to strangle Cassie. I still think Jake is meh. I still think Tobias rocks. And I still hate Visser Three. Oh, and Ax. :)
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
blasphemous_contessa
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

He's Visser One now.

I thought Ax was pretty funny. Cassie annoyed me, but I wanted to just smack Jake, repeatedly
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Cassie just annoyed me with all her humanitarian stuff. Like honestly, you're fighting aliens, you can morph into animals, it's not like world peace is going to happen anytime soon.

Oh right, haha I remember the older books more then the newer ones for some reason.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
therealmrswhitlock
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by therealmrswhitlock »

I loved Ax. And I was In Love with Marco. When they put it on TV--anyone remember that? Marco was wicked hot. I remember that Shawn Ashmore (Bobby from X-Men) played Jake. And that he kept turning into a stupid dog. I know in the books when he fought he was a gorilla, but still.
Left my heart on the Gen Y thread....<3 my Lexily!
How could anyone say no to this face? Awww....
blasphemous_contessa

LOL!!! But I liked Cassie, just because she controlled access to the animals.
I had a little bit of a crush on Tobias, after he toughened up and got his powers back, but before he found his mom.
Marco was cool I guess, I liked them all, but I hated them all at the same time.