Your shoes

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Re: Your shoes

Post by pennybug84 »

debussygirl wrote:The only shoes I have that don't hurt my feet are my flip-flops and athletic shoes.
If I'm on any of my heels for too long, my feet ache. And my two pairs of flats give me blisters when I walk in them for too long. I wish there was some way that cute shoes weren't painful.

I totally agree with you! Some of my cutest shoes and that are fun to wear, I can't wear for very long. Or at least walk around them for very long. It's so not very nice.

Right now I have boring black sketchers on. They're the kind that have no back, so they're slip on.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

BAREFOOT!!
Just to show off the peace sign I made on my left foot with a marker :D
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

I counted how many pairs of shoes I have once, it was twenty-two not counting house slippers and snow boots.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

I bought a new pair of Converse for school a couple of weeks ago.
They're light blue with clouds on them...some of the clouds are shaped like animals, and the clouds are really soft. There are little silver lightning bolts on them here and there, so I got silver shoelaces to go with them. :D
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

I have my Vans, my Converse, my Etnies, and some other ones.
Some sandals, and some of those Fat-Feet slippers from when I was like 4. :D
I have wayyy more in the back of my closet, that I don't wear though.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

Right now, since it's the summer, I'm usually wearing sandals. But I LOVE my black low top Converse. I wear them so much they're soooo faded. I really want gray ones, but I need to start wearing these white high top ones that have two designs. Totally cute. I like being barefoot; I don't see why you have to wear shoes to go into stores :lol:

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
Jazzy'sgirl112108
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Jazzy'sgirl112108 »

shoes, shoes, shoes!!! cant live without em'!!!! i <3 flip flops, heelz, and converse. but most of all i love my pointe shoes!!! couldnt be a prima ballerina without those!!!
Betting on Alice.
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

I love wearing sneakers! Even at work, I was lucky we were one of the companies that doesn't have strict dress code.

I can wear heels when the occasion calls for it but sneakers are the god's of comfort footwear...wouldn't trade mine for anything.
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

I have found heaven... (well second heaven, the HH is still nummero uno)... but still talking about shoes...
Gosh that's like my second addiction....

I'm a Sneaker girl... I love my sneakers... I've get 3 pair of Vans (which I would kill for) all colored with pink....
I have Visions, All stars and Puma's...
Besides that I have 3 pair of different heel length booths... and one pair of pumps....(these are for formal wear)

Sneakers is the one thing I can't have enough off... it's driving my BF insane... and the best part is..my BF is also a Sneaker addict specially Vans, and he has the same shoesize as me...so he won't wear mine (because of the pink) I can wear his, because most are black with Red or gray....
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Edwards_Bella
Learning to Love Green

Post by Edwards_Bella »

Basketball shoes
Billabong flip flops
Converse
Flats
Uggs
NEW MOON FLIP FLOPS :D :lol: (Such a twilight saga geek)
<3 Look after my heart - I've left it with you <3
Click on the egg