Saddest movies.

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
pixiealice
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Saddest movies.

Post by pixiealice »

Steel Magnolias makes me bawl every stinking time I watch it! Powder was a tear jerker too.
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

The Notebook!
It makes me cry each time I watch it.

I can't really remember what Titanicwas like.
I watched it when I was really little.
About 5 years old.
I couldn't really understand what was happening.
Need to watch it again.
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
Wish.I.may
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Wish.I.may »

RENT and Finding Neverland are the only two that have made me cry.
RENT made me bawl.
Especially when. . . . Yeah, people who've seen RENT probably know what I'd post.
formally, Ostentatious6277
Shannon
Wandering Through Town

Post by Shannon »

titanic, forrest gump, radio,the guardian, a walk to remember
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

Titanic....that's the only movie i've ever cried in & i balwed like a 2 year old- i'm a naturally emotionally strong person...so just goes to show that that movie was amazing! i love you JACK! ............. :shock: ......... :oops:
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
ragdoll
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by ragdoll »

I'm a bit pathetic about this. I cry at a lot of movies. It really doesn't take a lot. I have actually cried at comedies. :roll: Some of the saddest movies I have seen (and I won't list them all because it would take hours and no one would want to read it) are:
The Notebook - my Nana had Alzheimers so I probably understand how sad it really is better than most.
A Walk to Remember
Bridge to Tarabithia - I had no idea it would be so sad - I thought it was a fun little kids movie!
Finding Neverland
Once
Titanic
Moulin Rouge
Beauty and the Beast :oops:
Lord of the Rings 3 - I cried uncontollably for the last 40 minutes
I'm going to leave it there before I get carried away! :lol:
Congratulations to the Irish rugby team!!!!! Grand Slam at last!!!

Team Seth: 'Cos he's the bestest! :D

My quotes forum: http://quotations.forumotion.com/forum.htm
PiXiE_Shopaholic1025
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by PiXiE_Shopaholic1025 »

ragdoll wrote:I'm a bit pathetic about this. I cry at a lot of movies. It really doesn't take a lot. I have actually cried at comedies. :roll: Some of the saddest movies I have seen (and I won't list them all because it would take hours and no one would want to read it) are:
The Notebook - my Nana had Alzheimers so I probably understand how sad it really is better than most.
A Walk to Remember
Bridge to Tarabithia - I had no idea it would be so sad - I thought it was a fun little kids movie!
Finding Neverland
Once
Titanic
Moulin Rouge
Beauty and the Beast :oops:
Lord of the Rings 3 - I cried uncontollably for the last 40 minutes
I'm going to leave it there before I get carried away! :lol:
I thought Bridge to Tarabithia was just a fun little kids movie too!! That's why I watched it! They should have at least warned us about the sad part. ;)

I cried watching Titanic as well. There's like so many movies I cried while watching, that I can't remember all of them. I was slightly peeved when Rose was like "I'll never let you go, Jack. I'll never let you go." And she lets go. I think that's when I started crying.

Oh and another sad one, Brokeback Mountain. In the end... Poor Ennis!! Another Jack dies.
|| "And I'm a Virgo!" || "This hostage stuff is fun." || ~Forever Switzerland~ ||
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

PiXiE_Shopaholic1025 wrote:
ragdoll wrote: Bridge to Tarabithia - I had no idea it would be so sad - I thought it was a fun little kids movie!
I thought Bridge to Tarabithia was just a fun little kids movie too!! That's why I watched it! They should have at least warned us about the sad part. ;)

haha thankfully i read the book when i was in elementary...so i totally dodged that bullet when the movie came out! I promise felt so bad watcing little kids walking in to watch that movie knowing they'd come out bawling :shock:
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

Hands down, the TWO saddest movies I have ever seen have been Pursuit of Happiness and The Notebook. I cried at least ten times in each of them. Beautifully written and heartbreakingly worthy of the big screen. = ]

-dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
gypsyeyes
Wandering Through Town

Post by gypsyeyes »

PiXiE_Shopaholic1025 wrote:
ragdoll wrote: Bridge to Tarabithia - I had no idea it would be so sad - I thought it was a fun little kids movie!
Dito all that. How dare a kids movie be so heartbreaking! And the worst part was that I could see it coming. Focussing in on the river all the time. I was like "predictable much?". But "SAD MUCH?" :shock: :cry: :cry: :cry:

The Notebook was a gorgeous movie. It mad me happy-cry, even at the end.