Maximum Ride

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Re: Maximum Ride

Post by threethings »

Catherine? I'm very happy about that.
Keep this in mind haters, every movie Catherine's done is like a documentary, and don't you want a DOCUMENTARY book to be a DOCUMENTARY movie?
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

Yeah I really don't want Catherine to be directing it. Because, when she does its never true to the book, and she adds unessessary things. :?
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

Well, you have to admit, she kind of butchered Twilight. Found great actors and all, but honestly, everyone here knows Twilight was not as good as it should of been. I'm just scared because she left so much important stuff out and changed important scenes, like the meadow scene. So I am a little nervous.

Seriously, out of the entire world of directors, CH is such a random choice! Like seriously, there is probably 10000 directors. And the one I don't like is chosen to direct 2 books I love. *shakes head at strange coincidence*
List, Gnat ♥
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

I know. I think Chris Weitz (Sp?) Is going to have a lot of backtracking to do in New Moon with everything that CH left out for people who have never read the books. Like the #1 most annoying thing was that when Bella is asking if Edward is the only one with powers, he talks about Alice and not Jasper! I mean, HELLO!?

Not trying to defend her, but could have been the writers fault? Or did she have a part in the writing of it. I wonder if the writers are the same...?
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

I started reading Maximum Ride on the suggestion of some Lexers (I think it was Chloe and Sarah) and I loved it! I finished the first one and just got the second from the library. But could someone tell me the names of the books in order? I can't find them anywhere.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Juist finished Fang. Mind blown, heart broken, and loopy from lack of sleep. Totally worth the emotional rollercoaster
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

I need to get caught up. I just finished School's Out Forever, and now I'm trying to find a copy of the third book.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Saving The World and Other Extreme Sports. it was good, but Max is my favorite.

KRISTEN STEWART IS PLAYING MAX IN THE MOVIE!!! *hunts for tar and torches and pitchforks*
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!
Can someone post a link to info on the movie? I didn't even know they were having one.
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

blasphemous_contessa wrote:Juist finished Fang. Mind blown, heart broken, and loopy from lack of sleep. Totally worth the emotional rollercoaster
Oh gosh , I know, at the end of Fang, I think I cried over how sweet that letter was . I am ridiculously upset over it. :(
blasphemous_contessa wrote:Saving The World and Other Extreme Sports. it was good, but Max is my favorite.

KRISTEN STEWART IS PLAYING MAX IN THE MOVIE!!! *hunts for tar and torches and pitchforks*
I think what you may be seeing is this thing on the website,because I saw it too. But I think it's all just rumors still. I really don't think she'll be cast as Max, because she's only like 14 and Kristen is like 20 now ? Whatever, I really hope she isn't !