Strangest things that you have ever seen

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Re: Strangest things that you have ever seen

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

i have 3 weird things i seen=
one is when i was at subway and this guy walked in and he was in his undies and we started to laugh soooooo hard couse my aunt started to take pictures of him and he bent down it was so sick :oops:

then my mom,grandma,aunt and i were at the mall of america and this guy walked by and he was wearing a prom dress so i told my mom and she wouldnt believe me so i waited till he came out of the dressing room and he had on a green sparkly dress and my mom just started to luagh and the workers there were luaghing so hard too and they just kept giving him more dresses to try on to luagh at him

and last but not least i was at al lake and this guy was skieing ina little inflattible boat but the boat was shapped like a couch so it looked like he was riding on a couch in the water and i was skieng too and i went by him and he had a sandwichin one hand and a portable tv in the other :lol: :lol: :lol:
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
jacobblacksgirl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Riding motocycles with Jacob........Cliff diving with Jacob, Embry, Quil, and Sam

Post by jacobblacksgirl »

When I was like 7 or 8 my family and I was walking home at this on strange lady was flashing the cars....I was freaking out and my mum had told us to cover our eyes....My brother on the other hand was just staring like he dodidn't hear what are mum said...So when he didn't list he got in major trouble....Who flashes cars?? *shudders* *barff*.....That was the strangest day of my life...
I got my werewolf boy.
roseaurora
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by roseaurora »

The first thing that came to mind when I saw this thread was something that happened when I was waiting tables (you see many strange things waiting tables! :roll: )

I used to work at Outback Steakhouse and one of our popular salad dressings is Mustard Vinaigrette (MV). This older gentleman ordered his salad with the MV, plus extra dressing on the side. After his salad was taken out, I swung by to make sure everything was fine. This guy had finished his salad and was sucking what was left of the dressing out of the bottom of his salad bowl with his straw! :shock: It was pretty gross! I of course immediately tell the other servers and they all make a point to walk by and see it for themselves :lol:

FYI: If you are eating out and it seems like there are a lot of servers walking by your table all of sudden... its probably because you (or someone you are sitting with) are doing something odd and they want to see what's going on... :D
Wants to move to Forks and live with the Cullens forever.
Banner by the fabulous MRK
I ♥ my Lexily!
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

sorry i forgot this strange thing=

me and my mom went to a resturant and these group of kides about my age (12) were raising a rucus and me and my mom were luahging at there jokes and the waiters were getting mad and all of a sudden one of the kids phones went off and it started to play a nickelback song and i didnt think much of it until one of the waitresses shouted "there hacking into our radio station" they didnt know that phones played songs when they ring me and my mom almost fell out of our seats luaghing and now when ever we go to that resturant that is all we can think about :lol: :lol:

sorry that is pretty funny but they resturant post reminded me of it
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

Have you guys ever had confection salad?

My god. It's chopped up carrots and celery mixed with lime jell-o. I mean, come on, people... you don't put vegetables in jell-o. I couldn't even eat it. I am not a picky eater but I could not eat this. Well, I actually ate most of it... but hell, it was hard. And you know what the worst part is? My grandma says she likes to puts Miracle Whip on top of it. Miracle Whip! I about died.
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
Cullen_Lover
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about Twilight out of my kitchen window.

Post by Cullen_Lover »

-This old lady with gray hair at the pool changing rooms walking around completely naked and didn't care.
- My grade 7 teacher in a toga.(trust me he is heavier and sweats alot.)<also has the most annoying voice in the whole entire world.
ImageImageImage
JenTheWriter
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by JenTheWriter »

I didn't see it, because it happened to me. So, I can only imagine what it looked like. I was eating a slice of green apple with some caramel sauce. Well ... it happened to be REALLY juice, and I happened to be talking at the same time. I was just about to say, "My doctor suggests you take--" BAM! I bit down on this juicy apple in my mouth and the juice literally drools out of my mouth. As my friends and co-workers said -- it looked like a bird took a crap out of my mouth. It was ... interesting. lol
"And if you ever kiss her again, I will break your jaw for her," he promised.
Team Edward, Alice and Cullen! Swoonist. Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3's brain twin!