Rate the Quote V

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Re: Rate the Quote V

Post by Jestak »

I'll give that an 8/10 for "she's not the one who needs protecting."

Next:

I like watching the game. As with other situations, the key seems to be giving Jayne a heavy stick and standing back.

Firefly, episode "Shindig."
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
JenTheWriter
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by JenTheWriter »

lol awww I miss Firefly! 9!

I need some set up for this quote. lol A customer came in to work and her furniture didn't have the holes in the board that were supposed to have them. And here is what happened next.

Me: Which board is it?
Customer: A.
Me: *looks at her oddly*
Customer: Yeah, that was my thought too.
Me: I apologize in advance for how this is going to sound: go ahead and go back there to grab another one, and before you go we'll open the box and check if you have your "A" holes. *palmface*
"And if you ever kiss her again, I will break your jaw for her," he promised.
Team Edward, Alice and Cullen! Swoonist. Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3's brain twin!
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Life's tough, get a helmet. ~Boy Meets World (forget who said it.)
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

7/10
As of tomorrow I'll be sixteen, I won't need no stinkin' helmets! HA. TAKE THAT, OREGON.

"Cho is boring. Really boring. Why would Harry fall for her, when standing right next to her is Luna Lovegood? Luna is the best! She's crazy, but sweet. She's funny, and wildly creative. She doesn't care what anyone else thinks. She's got more bravery than she knows what to do with. She is the wild flower growing amongst the weeds. She is the bird whose song no one can sing. She is...Luna Lovegood [CUE THE OPENING SONG FROM THE LION KING].

She also happens to be the best character in this book, besides Sirius, Snape, George, Hagrid, Dumbledore, and Fred. Harry, kiss Luna! Kiss her now, you fool!"

-a praise of Luna Lovegood, from Dan Bergenstien. (I really like Blogging Twilight. Or in this case, Blogging Harry Potter.)
bronzehairedmiracle
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by bronzehairedmiracle »

10! I love Luna and also the actress who plays her (Evanna Lynch.) Cho doesn't even present a competition here.

Lisa Reisert: Is it Jack for short?
Jackson Rippner: No. I haven't gone by Jack since I was ten years old.
Jackson Rippner: Last name's Rippner.
Lisa Reisert: Jack Rippner... Jack theee... oooohhhh.
Jackson Rippner: There you go.
Lisa Reisert: That wasn't very nice of your parents.
Jackson Rippner: That's what I told them. Before I killed them.

- RED EYE (a highly entertaining movie starring Rachel Macadams and the beyond-awesome Cillian Murphy)
If all else perished and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained and and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.
Starless*Eyes
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: "Doctor, Doctor, I've got an emergency. It seems I'm head over heels, a case of L-O-V-E."

Post by Starless*Eyes »

asfcgcascd 9.5/10 because I LOVE THAT MOVIE. The frist time I watched it I watched it four more times afterwards xD Cillian Murphy<333

When my mother was pregnant with me, they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later, they discovered that I had adsorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No, I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little baby.
- Dwight Schrute 'The Office'
i.heart.Garrett.Hedlund.
"...How I hated to go back to my house, to hide in the dark and pretend to sleep while so many were dying."-Carlisle Cullen<3 Team Carlisle
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

"It is an age old custom that members of the royal family should always wear their hair long in honor of the high king Rurubara, who it is said, during the fourth year of his reign, was visited by a divine image-it was Kandra, shimmering with heavenly light of red and gold! Kandra began to chant "Ma Rudu Muni!" And a blue light burst forth from his forehead! At this moment Rurubara's true spirit was set free! And just as the vast springs of his strength and wisdom were swelling within him, so too did his hair begin to sprout forth from his head!"-Ayame Sohma.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

8.5 out of 10

"A lie can be halfway around the world before the truth can get its boots on."

~attributed to Mark Twain
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

'The glass is always half full.'
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

That one's an 8/10

Next:

Major Strasser has been shot...Round up the usual suspects

from Casablanca, screenplay by Julius and Philip Epstein, Howard Koch and (uncredited) Casey Robinson