Hello! I'm new and I love midnight sun!!!

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
audreywarenne
Frozen in Time

Re: Hello! I'm new and I love midnight sun!!!

Post by audreywarenne »

Hey! Welcome to the Lex!
~ Cowards aren't the only ones who die a thousand deaths, sometimes heroes do too
~ I take Banner/Avatar Requests, send a PM
MidnightSun
Settled in Forks

Post by MidnightSun »

Thanks copper curls for the link to the questionnaire and also Thanks for the welcome audreywarenne ! :)

How did you pick your screen name? I really could not describe how much I love midnight sun so I decided to name everything I could after it lol

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite? A friend of mine lent it to me and I was quite reluctant but eventually I decided to give it a shot. I didn't really have a favorite, they were all pretty amazing and just added and expanded the story, but of course this was before I read Midnight Sun.

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob? For a moment there I really liked the Bella Kristen Stewart plays a bit more than the one in the book but now due to Midnight Sun I love Edward.

Who is your favorite minor character? Angela!

What are your hobbies? Capturing a moment, doing anything Twilight Saga related, learning about/different languages

Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!) California-unfortunately something like 8 hours away from LA

How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc) Early 20's

Anything else you would like to share. This site is AmAzInG, Alphie, Pel and all of the staff a million thanks for not only beginning it but continuing with this site and being relentlessly on top of it!!!! <3
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

hey! welcome to the lex from a fellow newbie, i know right wish id joined this forum 3years ago too! :lol: im hooked!!the main site is awesome for all ur twi- news too, see you round the boards :D
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
bree
Settled in Forks

Post by bree »

Hi!

Thank you for posting me a message from California..omg :D it's so faaar from me :D I would like to be go there!!!
yeah, it would be great if I could move to New York in June and see the actors, but actually I've met Robert Pattinson yesterday. he is making his new movie in Budapest he stays till next weekend here :) I can't describe my feelings, he is so amazing!!!! :oops:

(sorry for my English ;) )

greetings from Budapest :)

Martina
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Welcome to the lex. See you around the board.
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~