Teen Thread 6 -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

Post by The girlie-wolf »

I'm alive!!!! I retunrned from 9 hours of school and I'm alive!!!! whooohooooo! and I got an 86 on the super hard math test! I didn't fail after all! I'm thrilled! I didn't fail!!!!!!

Alexa~ haha the delay is fine... I'm always in a huge delay myself... :D thanx I love knowing that I'm walking to people all around the world too... =] where are you from?

Kenzie~ yeah :cry: I know... he lost his buffness... I'm going to burst into tears! he don't care about his carzy buff torso and he left it there.. he needs to know that he is making me sad!!!! =[[[[[[ he lost his muchness (alice in wonderland haha saw it 5 days ago =])

for Sam and Vildy all the rest that wonder about my stupidty~ I was only kidding about Isreal... I'm not asain and I'll never be =] I'm just the stupidest person alive =]it's there... the maps don't lie... I can't imagine myself asain! it would be so funny :D lmao...

Sam~ haha I just love to talk... and I talk a LOTTTTT! don't ever try to talk to me on the celephone.. you won't get out of it alive haha :lol: I'll give you an update the munute I'll ask :D oh.... right! NY is 5 hours from Boston... It's weird that everything is so big! Isreal is tiny....you cross the country in 4 hours....haha it's OK.. I'll get a nickname when I'm doing something so stupid that people will remember it forever and will laugh... ahppened enough *happy face* I'm pasta because I eat with my friend a lo and timon from the lion king because I sang Hakuna Matata and everybody heard me :oops:

Vildy~ congrats for the new guitre... I don't know how to say it in english but... תתחדשי :D
I always wanted to play the gutire so I can rock with my favorite music.. but I play the piano instead =[ calssical music is so boring!
yeah... I know from my friend... she falls a lot... hahah =]
Yeah... I'm an english pro.. you can call me that way... *insert happy face* there are a lot of levels in English at my school...speakers, A1, A2, A3, B and C...so it's not so hard to be in english speakers because everyone else suck... *insert the face with no name but tounge =]) I have 350 kids only in ,my grade.. 11 classes *happy face* I lived in Boston... where are you going to live?
Yeah! like right now I'm in the middle of three different books...:P My mom was so worried when I read Twilight for the first time... I never stopped reading... and I was like: you always nag me to read a book and now I'm reading it.. let me be! haha :lol:
people laugh about my stuppidness so much so I get what you mean =]actually... I have no problem with silly language Q's... I'll ask you too =] yeah... I noticed you are always here =]
You can have Taylor...though I want him too.. I'm with Jacob... hahaha I'm wating for a werewolf.. I'm a basket case and I'm proud about it *happy face*
yeah.. I hope.. I want a nickname somewhere! I'm nicknameless =] almost... I wrote to Sam my only nicknames... Timon haha Try Shaiy... not working so good, eh?
I want that too =] to kick the Why are we talking about a donkey? of the horney boys in my class... but I'd rather explode to a wolf *insert a laughing face*

Edit: wow! a long post! didn't notice I wrote so much...

Edit 2: I passed the smily limit!!! *a sad face*
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Lule~~ Thankies =D It's a Hofner HA GA07! ;)
It was love at first uhm.. play xD
That's good, ice it and drug yourself! But not too much.. you know that's what takes all the celebs =/
Haha yes! =D You need to listen to them! I love 'em... And okies, I'll try and see what I have the guts to put up :lol:
It's exhausting to write these long posts! Like this one :lol:

Paiy~~ :o my sissy's back! :D *huggsies*

Hadiah (Shai= gift= Hadiah in Malay) ~~ Congratz! You've officialy gotten your very own Vildy-nickname! =D
You like it??? :lol: Aw! You always post at the same time as me! xD I'll reply to you next time, cause I was so relieved that I was finally all finished

Moli (Jasmine= Jasmine (the plant with white flowers)= Moli in chinese) ~~ Aw sorry! I found one for you now though! You like it??? =D Lovely lines by the way :lol:

Chels is confusing me :?

Kali~~ Uuu.. number 2! Cause "forandring fryder" :lol: (a norwegian saying ;) )
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

hahaha... We are in the closest time zone... :lol:
Hadia sounds like an grandmother's hebrew name... like techva or mazal... haha... try another language...google translate hepled you, didn't it? haha I use it a lot too :P

Jasmine~ I always wanted that name! soooo jealous...!
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Geopraphy talk (Shai/Lule)~~ Whaaat? :lol: That was mean! I was really confused! :oops: xxD
So I'm still okay in geography! Fjuhh.. In 8th grade you could give me a empty map, and I could name every country in Europe! Hah! And that's 60 something countries *insert laughing smiley*

Shai~~ You don't like it? :o
Ah.. oh well.. I thought it sounded.. exotic :lol: But I'll look for another one!
Haha Thankies! ..whatever you said :lol:
Me too =D Piano and guitaaaar.. I loove music! ♥ Just wish I was a little better singer.. = /
Piano isn't boring! Silly girl! You can play anyyyything!
This and this and this and this and this and thiiis Ne-yo love! :lol:
Your friend and I then.. I say hello to my fellow falling downeeer! xP
Woah! It's like 40 in my grade and two classes *insert laughing smiley*
I'm not sure.. it's a competition between south, north and east! :lol:
Yeah! I'm like: "Why are everyone elses parents thrilled if their kids read a book? And mine just starts yellin' at me for reading too much??? Gahh!
Ask all you want ;)
I'm all team Taylor! ♥ And team Switzerland! Cause you don't have to choose in fiction! Humpfh! =D
Basket case? :?
I think I'm gonna do some kick boxing and jiu jitzu next year.. *does the hanny nod*
Welcome to the club! Long posts and smiley limits is are thing! ;)

Aww! One person, and I hit the smiley limit! SCHNITZEL!!
ImageImage
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

The girlie-wolf wrote: Alexa~ haha the delay is fine... I'm always in a huge delay myself... :D thanx I love knowing that I'm walking to people all around the world too... =] where are you from?
im a brit :)

Kenzie: i like option one too, im dyeing my hair next week, going back to the good old red colour :D
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Alexia~ cool... love britan.. was there last year :D

Vildy~ noooo I didn't want to be mean! me and my stupid dark humor... nobody understands me all the time... I have this really strange sense of humor.. thought you'd understand because of the amount of smilies...I don't like this subject... but maybe it's because all I really learn is about Isreal and her Geopraphy... boring as hell...
oh... sorry about that.. I just want a nickname that don;t remind me of my grandma... and it IS exotic.. it's from malay =]
I'm a music addict! a musicoholic lol... and I sing awful...nobody should be around me when I try to sing...and I want to play on the drums too.. to rock with my music =]
It's not boring.. but after 7 years you'll get tired of classical music.. I want to rock... but I have a book of all the beatels songs on piano... love to play the yellow submarine...
cool... loved the No Air version.. but I'm not THAT good.. that guy is a pro...
haha I'll pass it along =]I live in a big town with one middle school and one high school but 4 elementry's... can you understand the stupidty?
Excatly! be thrilled and that's it =] though they love when I read the classics like withering hights (loved that book!) and pride and prejedice...(reading it now and not so intersting in my opinion....
Norway has her own language?
Go Taylor.. I'm with you... It's not fiction :cry: werewolves and vampires do exist... And Jacob will imprint on me and we'll be happy.. don't ruin my poor fantasy! *sniff sniff*
basket case means nuts... crzy... haha that's me =]
I want kick boxing too... =] have fun...XD
you didn't answer my Q.. where are you going to live?
haha =] glad to be in the club... XD
I'm not a person.. I'm a super person.. I'm a VIP...=] and I love schnitzel... so tasty =]
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

not that a test isn't something to celebrate..
but............
after having my dog for about 7 months...
she finally took her first ever walk.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

congrats!!! happy for you :D that IS something to celebrate...:D
I know that a test isn't such a big reason to celebrate.. it's just that I was sure I was going to fail a major math test... and I got an 86... but the party mood is long gone... haha :lol: wrote it just when I got home after getting it... :P
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

It's a big deal to me.
XD. I suck at math.
:lol:
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by dreamer »

Shai~~ Haha don't worry! You're not the only one who knows how to be a little dramatic ;) :lol:
Isreal makes me think of Jesus.. xD
Me too!! I couldn't take a day without music. That would be just.. horror.
Tehee it's okay ;) And of course we have our own language! :lol: In fact, you can get your next name in norwegian! = P
What do you think about Gave? Like it? Or?? Just a suggestion ;)
Yeah.. I love both the piano and my guitar :D My new guitar got a mic, so I can wire it up to a.. not a speaker, but.. ah what's the word?
Haha yeah I know, but I thought it was cooool! =)
*lightning bulb* They want you to moove to another place to go to school! :o
I wanna read wuthering heights, but I think the english is a bit too hard.. =/
Haha sorryy! I just like the fact that I can have both Edward and Jacob xP
Ooh.. then I think I'm basket case as well! :D
I did answer! Look:
I'm not sure yet.. it's a competition between south, north and east! :lol:
Supa dupa hupa loopaaaaa... sorry.. just me beeing weird again.
ImageImage