Siblings

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Re: Siblings

Post by SweetImpakt »

blasphemous_contessa ~ That sounds awesome. I wish I got along as well with my brother.

I have one brother (13) and he has always been a really difficult child. He hangs with the wrong crowd, he smokes already, we've had the cops over because he got into a fight,...
Like I said, really difficult. and now it's even worse because he's becoming a real adolescent and he gets mad for simply no reason. If you just look at him the wrong way he gets really angry. He annoys me, I mostly ignore him, it's the best way to deal with this, but it's difficult at times.

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

I have 2 elder brothers, I'm the youngest and the only girl in the family which is why i get away with some stuff from my parents. My 2nd brother is only 3 yrs older than me so we pretty much grew up together. When we were kids we used to fight a lot, sort of sibling rivalry. I used to tag along with him where ever he goes. Now that were all grown up I never thought of the possibility that we would be this close. I even share an apartment with him and his wife. Never in my life have i wish that I was an only child. It's fun growing up with siblings...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
vampirenerd
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In my fantasy world with Edward...and Jacob (why not?)

Post by vampirenerd »

I'm the oldest and I have two younger brothers. One is only three and a half years younger than me, and the other is ten years younger than me. When I was growing up me and my oldest younger brother were really close because we were so close in age. The older we got though we started hanging out with different crowds, he went the preppy/popular route and I went the artist/nerdy route lol. We're still close but now that we're both married we don't hang out as much. My youngest brother is a lot like me though and my other brother doesn't really have much to do with him so he loves to come and stay at my house with me and my husband. It's a little different because there's a ten year difference but we like the same kind of stuff so we get along great.
Edwards_Bella
Learning to Love Green

Post by Edwards_Bella »

i have 2 half brothers aged 12 and 5 and i have a full sister who's 20 this year. my brothers are my dads kids to his partner. theres a 17yr age gap between me and my 5yr old half bro
<3 Look after my heart - I've left it with you <3
Click on the egg
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

I only have one sister who is 5 years younger than me. I wish we where closer but she moved to Hawaii. I always wanted more siblings but since I have two lil ones I understand now why my mom stopped at two.
Banner by TammyAZ
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

I have a 16 year old sister, who's amazing. And then my 23-year old stepbrother, who only plays video games, has failed out of college like 3 times, smokes pot and works night shifts. Sigh.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
therealmrswhitlock
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by therealmrswhitlock »

I have one little brother, who's 23. We fight a lot, but our fights don't usually last to long. Sometimes he annoys me to no end, and other times he can be really sweet. The main reason we fight is that we're so different. I'm a nerd, he's that guy who is friends with everyone. He's very outgoing, I'm shy. He's very polite, I speak my mind and don't care who I offend. But we've got eachother's backs when it really counts. He's super protective of me when it comes to relationships. He likes to tell whatever guy I'm dating that if he hurts me he's gonna die, LOL. I think it's cute, because my brother wouldn't hurt a flea--he's a gentle giant (he's taller than me, LOL).
Left my heart on the Gen Y thread....<3 my Lexily!
How could anyone say no to this face? Awww....
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

I am so mad at my little sister. Our mom is in the hospital and she was supposed to spend the week with us, and instead she stayed in the apartment by herslef because she wants to babysit someone tomorrow morning. She can be such a brat sometimes. I mean I love her to death but she didn't think it would be nice to do as her mother asks while she's having surgery?
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

MY BROTHERS ARE AWESOME!!! :lol:
ANNOYING BUT AWESOME.
♥ ♥ Aya-Chan♥ ♥
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

roo-roo91 wrote:MY BROTHERS ARE AWESOME!!! :lol:
ANNOYING BUT AWESOME.
♥ ♥ Aya-Chan♥ ♥
I think it's a common trait for all the brothers out there. That's part of being them...annoying their sisters to death :lol:
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~