1. Did you feel a sense of foreboding in this chapter? At what point did you feel what was coming? Or did it take you by surprise?
I could say that I felt something scary was going to happen. But I didn't expect that he would leave her, eventhough it didn't surprise me much. I realised that he was doing it for her good, but I will never understand his cruelty.
2. Just as Bella did, have you ever felt that subconscious desire to grasp a hold of a relationship slipping away?
Well, something like I did. I can't say that it was horrible like Bellas, but, nothingness that she was living in... been there
3. Edward speech was definitely a harsh one, but did it grasp reality for you as it did for Bella? Or were you expecting him to run back to her at any moment? Did you believe him as readily as Bella did?
I never believe him. I know he was lying. As I earlier said I will never understand his cruelty that day. I wasn't expect him to run back at her. I expected her to start searching for him.
4. When Sam appeared during the search, describe your gut reaction to his presence.
Well I cant say I had some strange reaction. I just thought he was in forest and luckily find her.
5. Describe your reaction as you read the "months" pages
Reminds me of something personal. It was like... I wanted to cry but have no tears. Words cant describe