1) Is Bella the only one affected by the Cullens leaving? How has "nothing changed" in their absence?i think the cullens presense in forks wasnt really a comfortable one for everyone else. no one really cared until they left, and now its too late to change anything.
2) Why is the dream different than before? Did Bella's renewed contact with Jacob's family change her perception of Sam Uley? How so and why?i think bella's contact with jacob had some kind of connection to sam...strange but interesting...
3) Why would Bella not want to be invisible now, when she wanted to be invisible last year?a lot has changed. and even if just a few things had changed it would have gone a long way with bella!
4) How is Charlie affected by this new Bella? Does he perceive how much of it is Jacob's doing?i think charlie is more comfortable with jacob. maybe a little unsure, but definetly more happy! ... i am too!
5) This is the second mention of the monstrous black bear. Did you realize at this point that there was more to it than that? What did you think was going on? Did you think it would turn into what it did?i knew this was gonna be a big part of the plot. the whole "giant bear" thing kept popping up everywhere1 (and it was a little annoying!) but i had no clue where it was going so, i kept reading!