Randomness...The 13th

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Re: Randomness...The 13th

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Hey Randomnessers!
I haven't been here in approximately 1023843823488052 years.

I've been reading both Mortal Instruments and Maximum Ride; Mortal Instruments was amazing, and the first two books of Maximum Ride were great!
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Hello fellow Twilight lovers & lexers!!

So I CAN NOT believe that it's a week into April already! And we've had SNOW twice in the last week here! :x
I wrote a note to mother nature that said something like this: Dear Mother Nature did you not get the memo? It's SPRING NOT WINTER!!! Oh well unfortunatly for around here we haven't gotten snow in June before! (Rare but it does happen.)

I filled my taxes today! I am getting $$$ back!!! :D

Not much going on here. My life is pretty boring & nothing positive happening. (I keep hoping & praying something GOOD will happen but it hasn't yet.)

Hope everyone is doing well! Have a GREAT MONTH! (Since this thread is dead I figured I should have a longer time period. :lol: )
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

oh hey. look who's here. me :]

for all y'all newbies.. sorry, i have no idea who you are. for you oldies, HIHIHIHI!
sooo.. i don't have much to say, but i felt like coming on the lex since shel was chastising me yesterday. saying i never go on the lex anymore. so here i am!

umm.. school's almost out! yay! and... mary, shel, and i are going to meet up and have awesome times this summer. just not sure where or when :/

that's all! love!!!!
Sam
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Hello random
I'm watching NCIS, some old season since we're way behind over here
I'm sewing hats for the pup, and a friends girl. So far they've all (3) come out too big.
3rd night in a row that I've put pup to bed a little after 7pm. Tonight was the first time that he just rolled up, began gnawing on his scudd and fell asleep right away. Yesterday he cried on and off for half an hour, the day before that almost an hour.
I'm trying to re-read the Host but am failing I think, when I have time there's so much that needs to be done...
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
Kymberli
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Kymberli »

Hello all! It has been a lifetime since I have been on the lex. Just like Sam, Shel told me I needed to visit the lex more often so I am listening to Shel. Not much going on today but rain. Wish the sun would come out from behind the clouds. Nena I love NCIS but all they have been showing lately is reruns.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

hello randies... :D
it's been forever since i last posted here...i see a lot of newbies... hello to y'all!!

random:
i love playing plants vs. zombies. and i'm quite addicted.
i'm a certified gleek. i love the new season and i love Jonathan Groff.
i'm listening to Hello (Jonathan Groff and Lea Michele Cover) and Bad Romance (30 Seconds to mars Cover)
bothe of them are SOOOOO AWESOME COVERS (not a big fan of covers but.. i can't help it)

anyways that's it for now.

toodles.
xx
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Wow it's been a month since I've been on & we're still on the same page. So sad!!!

So the most exciting thing that's happened to me in the last month was I got to go see Lifehouse & Daughtry in concert!! It was AMAZING!!! At first I didn't think I'd be able to go but the tickets ended up being a lot cheaper than I thought they would be. I went with one of my really good friends who I've known since High School & we had such a blast! And we were able to get floor tickets which was so cool! In the middle of the floor so we had a pretty good view of them. We were in the back row of the middle group.(They had the floor split into three sections.) The first group to perform was a band called Cavo, who I've never heard of. They were pretty good. And then Lifehouse came on and they were just AWESOME!! They are my favorite band & so it was SOO COOL to be able to see them in concert!! (I like Daughtry too. They're my #2 fav band, but Lifehouse will always be #1 in my heart.) My voice was already gone half way through Lifehouse's performance from screaming so much! And singing a long. And then Daughtry performed and they were awesome as well. And since I have all of Daughtry & Lifehouse's cd's I was album to sing a long to every song! So much fun! And about 15 feet behind where we were was the tech/sound guys & during part of Daughtry's performance Lifehouse came & hung out back there. They were like 15 feet behind me! I was so bummed I couldn't go talk to them or get their autograph. For like the last month I've only listened to their music! But I was able to take a few pictures of them (which turned out better than I thought because my digital camera is kind of new & I haven't figured out the settings yet & it was dark in there & stage lights were going everywhere.) So it was prett darn cool! I got a Lifehouse t-shirt and then a Daughry keychain & Lifehouse keychain. Definitely the highlight of my year so far & will most likely be the highlight of 2010 for me.

random words: sing, pink, yellow, yell, hello, smile, wave, car, apple, happy, weather, flowers, black tulips, my favorite, least favorite, decisions, evil, don't like, mushrooms, gross, bye bye!

YAY!!! This is my 2700 post!!
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
futurevampire
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by futurevampire »

How has this thread died?
I am literally never on here anymore, and I feel horrible.
So much has changed since the last time I've been on here.
Earlier today, I decided I wanted to make a cake or brownies or something. But we don't have any of the stuff, obviously.
I restarted this project that involves me writing letters to my future self in the form of work documents.
I don't like coffee.
I am a DragonCave addict, and I am happy about it.
425!
Edward and Bella Forever!!!<3 :: Lexicalia :: Team Esme!
Mafia: Natalia Gravano/Nat :: I'm on The List!! ~Marisa
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

It saddens me greatly that I have not been on Randomness in so very long. This thread used to be my internet home! I would wake up at 6 in the am after staying up until 2 in the morn to read through the pages of posts I missed while I was reading... til well, 2 in the morn, lol. Anyway, I would say I miss everyone, but I text or talk to a lot of my girls from the thread pretty much every day.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, my life since I last posted!
I GRADUATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, yes I know. big accomplishment! Bigger even because I was VALEDICTORIAN!
Which I really didn't want to be, mainly cuz I had to give 2, yes count them TWO, speeches! I was sick to my stomach! but everyone says I did really well, and that I didn't really sound nervous. Except my bestie. She wasn't fooled. She was like "You did amazing, but I know you were scared crapless (<-- she said the other word.. but you know, it's bad to curse) up there"

Anyway! Sam and Mary are coming down here to visit me! I refuse to say it's not gonna happen, because it will! They are going to come, because I want them to. I have to drive up and see Chloe one of these days too, and also drive up to Kym and see her. That way I can also meet Shannon, if we plan everything right.

My bestie is married now! and preggo! I'm so happy for her, she's gonna make an excellent mother. I know it.

Can't really think of anything major that I missed. And I have to cook.

So farewell, Randomness! I love thee with all my heart!
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

OMG!
heeeeeey!
i haven't been on the lex for about 3 months nnow??? and we are stilll on randomness 13! xD
i remember when we went through randomnessssss threads like crazy! twice a day even!
sooo my lifes pretty boring.
i've switched schools 3 times in the last year annnd i guess im cool with it...
SHEL! omg! you should come visit me in CANADA!
and thats all i have to saaay really.
im excited for the BREE TANNNER! BOOK!
yeeee :)
byeee <3
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~