Lost TV Series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
clpviolet
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Lost TV Series

Post by clpviolet »

DudeRocksTheTwilight wrote:Hmm...I think I will. I've just been reading about character relationships and such. Now I have to actually save up enough money to rent/buy the seasons on DVD. *Eyeroll* I'm poor.
Me and my hubby got into the show late too....but the way we caught up really fast is downloading them. At the time I think we used morpheus on a free membership status (But I have no idea if they still do free stuff :roll:). I myself watch A LOT of tv shows (current stuff and old shows) online via free streaming sites. Some of them might have all the seasons. If you have any trouble finding sites to watch them online or download from feel free to PM me.....Im usually around and probably watching some tv show.
"You put your arms around me and I'm home" Christina Perri - Arms
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Hulu.com has every episode from every season so that's a good place to turn to. Now, me, I've watched it from the beginning and am totally pumped for this final season. Has anyone been watching it so far? I think it's pretty interesting so far and it's nice to see some old faces. I won't talk about it, though, unless someone else is watching it and we can use spoiler tags or the invisible font or whatever we use here.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

The ending was crazzzzy! I'm excited to see what's up with Claire and this "dark thing" that is supposedly going to take over Saaid's heart, and has already got to Claire.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

So I started watching episode 1 on my computer on Hulu...
My computer is so slow it was too painful.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
debussygirl

Post by debussygirl »

Ahhhh!!!!
LOST!!!!
Anyone else super confused about the whole now-Jack-has-a-kid thing? And Claire is a psycho!!
I'm kinda starting to think that all but 1 of them is going to die, with the whole list and everything.
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

debussygirl wrote:Ahhhh!!!!
LOST!!!!
Anyone else super confused about the whole now-Jack-has-a-kid thing? And Claire is a psycho!!
I'm kinda starting to think that all but 1 of them is going to die, with the whole list and everything.
Damn. I must have missed quite a few episodes. :) What happened? Can anyone fill me in?
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Total Twilight Fan wrote:Damn. I must have missed quite a few episodes. :) What happened? Can anyone fill me in?
Yeah, of course. What was the last episode you had seen or what last happened?
clpviolet
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by clpviolet »

Ok, I watched yesterday and I just had to say I'm sooo happy that Jin and Sun found each other. :) I was like literally jumping for joy when their eyes met and they ran into each others arms. And then Sun's language block broke....it was so sweet that seeing Jin was what made her able to speak English again. And wow the journey they had to go through to get back together.....exploding ships, time traveling and going around the world and back again.....or something like that. Now they have to get back to their baby....hmmm!!!LOL
"You put your arms around me and I'm home" Christina Perri - Arms
debussygirl

Post by debussygirl »

Do you think Sayid killed Desmond???? I hope not. :(
Only 4 episodes left!!
And I'm glad Sun and Jin were reunited too, although the thing with how they're like prisoners now is pretty sucky.
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

I thought they were going to get baked by that fence because I didn't think they had turned it off yet. Haha. However, I was actually pretty disappointed with the reunion. They drew it out for so long so I just thought it HAD to be more epic than the Desmond/Penny reunion. Alas, it let me down. It was cute, sure, but I thought the part when Jin was looking at the pictures was more moving than the reunion.

And no, I highly doubt Sayid killed Desmond. Or, at least, he better have not killed him because Des is my favorite character. Four episodes and a two and a half (I believe) season finale. I'm going to be in a depressed state for about a week once the show stops haha.