Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Re: Eclipse trailers and teasers

Post by The girlie-wolf »

yeah... it is! :D
I thought that Oprah was done.... guess not :lol: we don't get it here too....
There is no way that it won't be on youtube...
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

its going to be online on the official eclipse website 8pm EST im off to find out what time that means it'll be over here when it goes up.. shall check back when i find out :lol:

o.k. so that means it'll be online at 1am in u.k., well im out tommorow night so thats fine ill watch it when i get back............... *note to self don't get wasted! :lol: *
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Just googled it. If the trailer is posted at 8pm EST on Friday that means I'll be watching the trailer at 9am on Saturday.
That's going to be tough my usual time to wake up on a Saturday is atleast 12nn. Gah!! I don't even know what channel Oprah is on our local TV, I'm not much of a TV user. Youtube is my best and only hope...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

yeah mine to however the trailer is being posted on the official Eclipse website so check that at 9am :D
**TEAM EDWARD**
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

NOOOO! I'll watch it tommarow! I can't see it on 5 am! It's too late.... ugh man! I waited forward to seeing it with everybody else :cry:
Anto21
Wandering Through Town

Post by Anto21 »

I saw the trailer...and I'm speecheless : the more I watch it the more I like it (I hope this sentence has a meaning in english :oops: )
I loved the action scenes (Alice's jump, the wolves, the newborn), the colours grey and dark (they give the idea of the tense atmosphere), the fight with Victoria (even if it was just a glimpse it looked great)...I loved everything and I expect to see a a very beautiful film
look after my heart, I've left it with you
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

I just saw it and I like it... but I hate how they did the wolves... it doesn't look real like in NM.. it looks animated and all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y11FBV7D ... r_embedded
Forksey13
Settled in Forks

Post by Forksey13 »

Hey!!!

The trailer looks good, I think!! I saw it here and they also have a good article to go with it.

http://www.examiner.com/x-39025-Celebri ... here-VIDEO

I think it's true what they say in this article about Jacob on New Moon and Eclipse, he sounds too over dramatic. I liked him in Twilight better he was more 'natural'
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica

:o :o just saw it OMG OMG!!!!!!!! A-MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZINNNNNNNNNG!! although yeah the wolves well i expected them to be different because david slade said he wanted them to look more realistic, just had a spazz on the phone to my friend about the entire trailer+we decided the wolves look naked :lol: . anyways all in all a pretty impressive trailer, no rosalie/jasper backstories or tent scene but i don't reckon theyre gonna give any of that up until actual film time, bring on June/July!!!!!
**TEAM EDWARD**
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

I loved the trailer. It was really great. (: I love the color filter they're using and all of the action. It looks like it will be the best Twilight film yet.

I don't like that the trailer was so short though! Only a minute and a half. I was expecting at least 2 and a half minutes considering this is the theatrical trailer AND it's the last one we're getting. They're really going skimpy on the footage this time around. Not that I'm complaining; I don't want to be spoiled, but I was expecting a full trailer.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3