Lexicalia

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
3dw2rd Cull3n
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Lexicalia

Post by 3dw2rd Cull3n »

Balez takes the hand, shaking it before walking in
"Tetrarch Karl."
Balez paused to sniff the air. His eyes, bright red, seemed to glow a bit more than usual "You brought a snack? Well, this is a change. Fresh human as a welcome gift?"
Balez points at Emma.
"Thank you so very kindly"
Balez picked up Emma and walked up to a empty room, with his name on it. Then, he locked the door.
(lol, using the "you brought a snack" thing from twilight. But I'm not james)

Noticing the commotion, he smiled at Emma, who was quivering in terror sitting on his bed. His power activates, and his eyes smoulder. "You forget how to move, or use your mouth", he commanded in a deep, rich voice.

Then, he locks the door behind him and goes back downstairs. "Need some help? First day here, and I help save this place"
3dw2rd cu||3n, biting willing humans since 1 AD
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((Ah... We don't eat the vamps... beware angry Lucia (that's me, by the way, pronounced loo-THEE-ah), she's quiet a handful. She might explode a bit. zD

My real name is Hannah. Or Hanny. :D ))

I heard some yelling, more specifically, "Holy...s***....Wolf! WOLF!" I groaned, and dragged Adelina by the hand to the source of the voice.

"WOLF! HE'S GOING TO USE DOG! DOG! THE BIG BAD DOG! 2 TONS OF MUSCLE! TOUGHEST DOGS! WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!" Kuro screamed. I groaned. Gah. Wolf.

My ears had extended their hearing as a warning for Wolf from before, so I heard the new guy talking to Emma. "Crap. Excuse me, both of you. I'm ready for Wolf, and Dog, by the way." I nodded to Kuro and Addy, then ran vamp-speed back to the manor and to the room where the new guy and Emma were.

I banged the locked door down. "You. Stop. Right. Now." I growled.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
3dw2rd Cull3n
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by 3dw2rd Cull3n »

(Ok, lets timewarp back to me being in the room)

"Why?", Balez said with a frown.
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Geez! Thanks for not telling me! :lol: )

Something solid was shoved into her hands and Emmaline heard the quiet steps walk away from her. The sound of a door being open, an unfamiliar voice. She frowned at it. No, she couldn't see him. And in a way she was glad that she couldn't. But that didn't make the chill run any slower down her spine.

"Fresh human as a welcome gift? Thank you so very kindly." The voice said and suddenly she was heaved off the floor by cold arms.

"Dexter? What's going on?" She blurted, her voice frantic but she remained in motion.

Emmaline was afraid. Finally, the person carrying her stopped and placed her on what seemed to be a bed. Her fingers flew nervously across the material, trying to figure out where exactly she was.

"You forgot how to move or use your mouth." The voice commanded but Emmaline could feel nothing but her own numbness.

She didn't dare move until the door had shut behind her and slowly stretched her fingers as if afraid of what she might encounter. But they flexed and she relaxed slightly.

Finally, she heard the sound of a familiar voice.

"Lucia...Lucia is that you?" Emmaline whimpered.

(Emmaline is blind, so she couldn't make eye contact with Balez...or anyone for that matter. I'm assuming that's where his power lies? Smoldering eyes?)

(Hannah, Emma is also a human! Her and Dexter alone, I believe.)
Last edited by edwardlikeshaystacks on Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

Kuro stopped. Cat came in. 'I heard Dog mentioned.' She said, kuro nodded.
'This is almost as bad as the day they were acting like team rocket and made me be meowth.' A small sweat drop ran down her face.
The others walked into the room.
Jack stood guard in front of Kuro.
'If they're coming..I won't let you fight. It sounds bad, but, remember....... I don't want you hurt. Or you Cat. Or even though I don't like you much, you Leo. I have to protect you guys. Tigerius, Jaguear. Come. We must get ready.'They walked off, leaving Cat, Kuro & Leo standing there.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
3dw2rd Cull3n
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by 3dw2rd Cull3n »

(it's the voice too,)

"Ah damn it! A freaking resister. Now what do I do?"
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Oh, alright. I guess his power would only work half way then... :lol: )

Emmaline couldn't help but giggled as the man in the room cussed. Her glossy gray eyes widened, though they did not see, and she clapped her hands over her mouth.

"I'm sorry." She apologized. "Where I come from, its not very customary to kidnap people you've just met."

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
3dw2rd Cull3n
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by 3dw2rd Cull3n »

"It's just my way of saying hello, of course :)"
Balez removed all restrictions on Emma.

"Where I come from, that is actually true. "
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((Gah, I meant humans, I'm.... jumbled right now. Sorry for doing/saying something weird. :D

'Scuze me, Balez, but as one of the rules, you hafta make your posts in character at least two lines. Thanks!))

"Why?" Balez frowned.

"Lucia...Lucia is that you?" Emma whimpered.

"Ah damn it! A freaking resister. Now what do I do?" Balez cried.

Emma giggled, then widened her unseeing eyes. "I'm sorry," she told him. "Where I come from, its not very customary to kidnap people you've just met."

"It's just my way of saying hello, of course," Balez said. "Where I come from, that is actually true." I scowled.

"Because here at Lexicalia, or the Manor, we live with humans. If you want to eat Emmaline or Dexter, you are going to have to leave. Now. Got it?" I told him still feeling mad, and feeling tingly with my power running through me. "Or, if you insist on staying and eating our humans, I'll make you leave. Got it? Lightening flashed in the sunny sky. I narrowed my eyes. "Now. Let her go."

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
3dw2rd Cull3n
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by 3dw2rd Cull3n »

Balez smiled "But of course, you don't have to threaten me"
Balez takes her to the window and "lets her go"

(No, not really)
Balez lets her go. "Erm, is this one 'in the know'?"