Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

ok, one more time ...a HQ version Eclipse... I'll be back later for further discussion (Sandy goes to figure out how to get tickets for the 13th.... ;) )
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Sandy - THANKS, THE HQ IS MUCH BETTER!

Is the Premiere on June 13th? What are your plans??
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Susie wrote:Sandy - THANKS, THE HQ IS MUCH BETTER!

Is the Premiere on June 13th? What are your plans??
Nope. The premiere is June 24th in LA. May 13th, Rob & Kris (and Taylor) are on Oprah, which films in Chicago, very very very very near to dear Sandy's home. Lucky Wench!!!! :lol:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

GAH.......... I just saw the trailer... twice.....

my mind is bllank now.... so I'll reply later to you post....

first trailer inpression....Looks good....
Love love love Carlisle.... and Jasper....
Not liking the ring so much way to big for a wedding ring...........

GOt to watch it again...

edit: Okay.... my brain is restarting now....

about the trailer..., I do like it only not as much as the first one..., the first trailer was really what the book is all about, the love...in the new trailer we only get to see one small detail and that's the wedding ring (which I really don't like...it's not what I expected or imagined..) the rest of the trailer is all about the fight, and why on earth are they making it looking like victoria is acting on the Volturi's order.....
And definitely my crush on Pfach is only getting bigger and bigger.....

Susie, where the heck did you get that perve clip from....you know it's dangerous to show those things simutaniously with the trailer...

Caryn, I do think the same.... Anything I write here I would say to Rob in his face..but it might be mighty awekward.. I bush even writing some of these things...can you imagine me saying them out loud to Rob.... :oops:

Rob at Oprah, I hope he gives her shoot...(oops sorry for my language) but seriously how can he even pretent to like her after she has been so annoying about him....(I know, I know I'm being defensive...)

well. I'm going to see Alice in wonderland again, but after that I'll be back to read all the reactions....
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
TammyAZ
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by TammyAZ »

Well ladies, I like to THINK that I can be cool and composed when it comes to seeing our favorite Brit in action but there are a couple of shots in this trailer...

The one that just makes me melt is the little smile on his face as he gives Bella the ring...it's at exactly the 1:07 mark on the trailer, I just can't figure out how to capture it as a still. Just the type of smile to make any girls heart go pitter-pat!! (sigh)

"You will always be the most beautiful thing in my world" ~~Edward Cullen
Banner by me :)
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

Tammy~ I don't screencap well either. I don't have the right programs. Give the good blogs a few hours and they'll have the whole bloody thing capped to within an inch of its life. Then you can have them all at once. :D
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

Hi everybody! Sorry I was gone so long, in-laws visiting! I'm also late to pick up kids from school so apologize for mistakes or poor formatting in what follows, but I had to post now when I'm caught up, who knows when I will be again? I love you all!

Two truths, one lie
1)I can juggle
2)I speak Italian
3)I once fell asleep in the Louvre

I don't think Susie was a singing waitress
I don't think Mel has an Edward tattoo (how do you meet all those famous people?)
I don't think Laura scuba dived the Great Barrier Reef (never eaten pizza? surely not!)
Diane's is tricky, but I'm hoping the car on fire one is the one that is not true!
Caryn I can't decide. I say not true to the coffee one for no particular reason
I don't think marielle has two horses
Ann Marie, I don't think you sang karaoke sober (glad your test results were ok!)
I didn't think Vicky met Rob, because how could she have kept quiet about it all this time? Geez, all I did was see ole Colin Firth from a distance and I can't stop telling you all about it all the time.

Jazz Girl wrote: Quite possibly the most boring drive in the history of car trips ANYWHERE!!!!! You know how they like to say, "there's more than corn in Indiana"? They lie!!!! There isn't.

You are so funny! This made me laugh. But we know Indiana does have more than corn , it has you! But I missed where you were going, soccer game?

izzysmum wrote:gives you a chance to reflect on important things in life i suppose........such as where exactly is Rob right at this minute, or what does he smell like? lol

hee hee hee!

Happy Birthday late Laura!

Tracy it cracks me up to think of you steathily hitting the Lex on the car dealership's computer. If they can provide Rob while you wait that is awesome customer service!

Jaclyn, I love the idea of Rob reading the Twilight audiobooks, I don't like the reader they have. However, I wonder how it would be since it is all in Bella's voice? I've listened to plenty of books with excellent readers pulling off both male and female dialogue (women do better at this than men do by and large), but I think they always match the gender of a first person narrator. Still, I think Rob is up to the acting challenge. He wouldn't do a girly voice I think, just put himself in Bella's POV. I would listen to him read an algebra book.

Diane, love the "Touch My Body" vid

I did not watch the trailer, I was sorry I'd seen so much of New Moon beforehand. It's not like I'll be spoiled, I know what's going to happen, but I want it to be all new when I see it the first time.

Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

**Warning: All the pictures are screencaps from the trailer**

Tammy~ might this be the little smile to which you were referring?

I would so have loved him to just punch Jacob right here.

Just a glimpse of the burning man.

He looks so intense.

Edward will protect her, no matter what.

And, since the trailer didn't highlight too much of the important stuff this time around...

Just a little reminder of why we keep coming back for more.

EDIT: NewJen~ Welcome Back!!! We have missed you. No, soccer was not the culprit this time. I was travelling for work. I would have been better if I had been going for soccer.

My Two Truthes & a Lie Confession:
I think everyone's responded, so I'm coming clean...
I did, in fact, dress up as Hink the Bulldog a few times at Butler. I do, in fact, have an addiction to high quality coffee. I can't drink swill. Fast food coffee can make me physically ill. Either home brewed or Starbux.

Which leaves my lie.... a cd collection numbering around 2,000. It's actuallly closer to 3,000. :lol: You see, the key to a good lie is in the details. :D
Last edited by Jazz Girl on Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt »

NEW PROMO PICS !

Robward
Krisella

There's also one of the mutt, but I'm not gonna post it.

I really liked the trailer, even though there was much fighting, at least the fighting parts looked really good. Ow and Marielle I'm right there with you on the engagement ring.

I'm too excited to form coherent thoughts, I'll be back later or tomorrow ! :D

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
TammyAZ
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by TammyAZ »

Yes Caryn that is the one!!

And I should get in on the 2 truths and 1 lie.....

1) I come from a family of 10 children
2) I was born in Germany
3) John Denver saluted me then gave me a wink
Last edited by TammyAZ on Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"You will always be the most beautiful thing in my world" ~~Edward Cullen
Banner by me :)