Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

Post by Jazz Girl »

SweetImpakt wrote:NEW PROMO PICS !

Robward
Krisella
Shauni~ Okay, RobWard looks beautiful. I actually really like the image. I'm not so much a fan of KrisElla's only because hers looks WAY WAY WAY more airbrushed than his. It looks almost painted, where his looks like a photo that's been purposely retouched for that effect.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
vampirelover109
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by vampirelover109 »

RUNS INTO THE HH JUMPING UP AND DOWN ECLIPSE TRAILER ROCKED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD EVENING LADIES

im a little hyper right now loved the trailer cannot wait til july 9th cus i live in england i have to wait til july maybe ill just fly to L.A and watch it omg it does look fricking awsome ok i better post some ROBCRACK

ECLIPSE LOVING

ok so so glad its the weekend im gonna watch the ECLIPSE trailer but i will be back shortly :)

I WANT THIS

BYE FOR NOW
team edward all the way
Edwards Wheels
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Edwards Wheels »

Good evening girls :D
Just seen the trailer and I'm a bit worried about what they've done to Carlisle and Jasper. Jasper doesn't even look like Jasper and Carlisle looks old and ill ( I know he's pale, but he just doesn't look right), i hope it's just cos it's fast editing and in reality they look as we expect.

NewJen I get to meet these people because of where I work. I work in a school where fee's are beyond belief, we get many many famous parents and children there, and I tend to be one of the few chosen to deal with them. I got seriously starstruck when I met Sting and Trudy though, he obviously spotted the moment I realised why I knew him, ( you see these people and think 'why do I know them? Why aren't they acknowledging me cos I know I know them' lol) cos he smiled at me then backed away trying to blend in with the crowd. The thing is, remembering they're there as a parent not a celeb.

Caryn I totally agree with you about the pictures, Rob looks dreamy from the effects (should I say even more dreamy) but Kristen doesn't look real at all. (I'm honestly not really fussed about her and Rob, and I do think she's gorgeous.......I just do think he's waiting til he meets me :lol: :? ) Like I said she is gorgeous, but they've done too much work on her, and in a way it doesn't look like her.

Tammy I like your thinking, he's got that wonky smile that bella loves perfectly polished hasn't he? I do adore that playful glint in his eye when he does it :)

I'd love to have a copy of the audio books if Rob was to narrate them, especially if he were to do it with his natural accent, being a Brit I'm a tad biased I know, and either accent would make me go wibbly at the knees if I'm totally honest.

Back in a bit, we sky+'d greatest cities about Rome so we're ( me and my Mummy) are going to have a gander at it.

Ta-ra for now :D
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

hey girls....

Caryn thanks for the stills Girl...
I have a few to ad as well

look closely, we are getting to see some Rob skin again.. ok ok I know just a little bit...
Look at PFach's arm's GAH... would want them around me to protect me
My problem with the ring, it should be something like this

I love the new promo pics, although I think Robwards eyes looks a bit to red (maybe dark)....
Good call not to post the mutt, Shauni, we don't need him...like caryn said if we ignore him maybe he will miraculously disappear....

I'll good clean about the lies as well... Like you Caryn it was all about the details....
My lie was indeed as many guessed about the two horses... I did't own two horses when I was 14.. one sadly died from old ages and the other one still lives the most laziest life a horse can ever imagine at my parrents place....
Oh, and I did get kicked out of school for swearing... the first 6 years of my school carreer I went to a christian school... turned out you aren't allowed to swear there... someone should have told me that, though...it wasn't a big deal, we were planning on moving anyway...

Mel I actually thought Carlisle looked good...I know Jacob describes him in BD as finally looking like a doctor... I think he is portraying the stress of having to kill others quiet well...(maybe I'm baised...still a bit of a crush going on for him at the moment)

I wish you all good dreams... this might point you in the right directions
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
TammyAZ
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by TammyAZ »

I've just noticed....my little home made sig looks so small and plain in comparison to some of the lovely ones you girls have created...

But I can always look at Things like this to make me feel better :)

"You will always be the most beautiful thing in my world" ~~Edward Cullen
Banner by me :)
Edwards Wheels
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Edwards Wheels »

Marielle I totally get your fascination with Carlisle, although I much prefere Rob, I can understand how gorgeous Peter is, having a look at your picture I think it's that he's put on some weight, or rather his face looks fuller then it did in the previous films, and the wig isn't so good :lol: , having said that If Rob put a bit of weight on and had a bad wig I'd still find him irrisistable.

So how has everyones day been? Buddy and I were out in the garden for most of the day and he's got lovely rosy cheeks now and I have got white bits :shock: . I slapped loads of cream on us both, but we're fair skinned and considering that, we did well not to burn even with factor50 on buddy and 30 on me :lol:

Caryn I'll pm you in a bit regarding my security fears, you'll probably find me to be a bit of a paranoid freak, but I also hope you'll understand why when I explain. Thank you so much for the offer, it is very much appreciated x

I'm glad no one bothered with doggy pictures, although I suspect Taylor is adorable, I really dont like Jacob. I let him off during my reading of New Moon as I thought he's only young and doesn't know any better, but by the time I moved onto Eclipse i just wanted to slap him and give him what for :lol:

And I'll admit to not having an Edward tattoo...in fact I dont have any ( the thought of them on my skin when i'm 80, if I reach that age, is not even worth thinking about :lol:) I did find out about my pregnancy very late, and buddy was very much unplanned and a complete surprise. I'd taken contraceptives which had malfunctioned, all the usual tell tale signs that most normal people would understand as pregnancy i had put down to the contraceptives. The week after I'd found out I went for a scan to determine how far gone I was revealed I was 24+ weeks :shock: And as i described earlier I get to meet loads of famous people, either organising their tea and coffee or food, or if I'm required I cook their meals.

Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Wow! The Halfway House has been VERY busy today!!!

Caryn – Thank you, Thank you! I’ll just sit here comfortably and let you give me all the information I need! How did I not know about May 13 Oprah??? That’s Rob’s Birthday!!! Now we know that he and Kristen will be together on his day too!! Of course they pre-record, right? Still, they’ll be together on the day, I just know it. I knew in the back of my mind that the premiere was June 24, but I was lead astray thinking about Sandy’s reference to the 13th and didn’t know which month! YEAH! I guessed your lie!!!

Stills from the Eclipse Trailer ---Thanks, Caryn!!! and Marielle!!!

I’m speechless!!! It really is too much!!

I don’t think we will be disappointed by this movie!

Marielle – My perve clip is from innocent little “tiny pic”! I didn’t even use “perve” in my search!! It is rather raunchy, isn’t it?

Tammy – Yes, that one makes me melt too!!!
You didn’t come from a family of 10 children

New Jen – Good luck NOT viewing the Eclipse trailer!! I too would listen to Rob read an algebra book and I’d get all hot and bothered by it too! I really do love his “real” voice” better than Robward. You know how we Yanks love a British accent! (re-Love Actually) On the game: I guess that you do not juggle. ( I sent you a PM about your guess.)

Shauni – Thanks for the new Eclipse promo pics!

Ann Marie – I don’t think I noticed Robward’s slightly open mouth before….is this a new one? It is HOT.

Mel – Carlisle DOES look different – but I’m not sure how/why and if he will really look that way in the whole movie.

I'll check in later.....
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Hey everyone, just a super quick post...babysitting my neice this weekend and she is in bed now, so I should head off soon too incase she gets up during the night...

Laura - Glad you had a great birthday! I LOVE ER :D

Susie - During the day (apart from thinking about all things Twilight & Rob related ;) ) I work for a pharmaceutical company doing testing for developing new drugs to treat various CNS disorders. I like it, it's really fun. I always loved science best at school so I went ahead and done Biology and university - graduated last year and now working away. I love that you Lex in coffee shops! I would really like to do that :)

Oprah - All 3 of them on Oprah? I don't really like her very much but I'm quite looking forward to seeing this!

Promo pics - I am LOVING the new Edward one. He looks so devilishly handsome :D :lol: Bella's one...hmm, I don't think I really like the wig here :(

Eclipse trailer - I just mananged to watch it once. I dunno what I think yet. I don't like how the newborns look like zombies, the way that they are walking. I don't like Carlisle, he looks weird. I'm not sure I like the fight scene.... :( But I have only watched it once; I'm sure I will find good bits next time! :lol:

Need to run. Bye!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Robward
Krisella
I love that Robward's wearing sneakers here... :D Have we ever seen our gorgeous Robward in anything but some type of loafer or slip-on shoe? I'm enjoying the fact that they're making him look a little younger this time around...like the true 108 seventeen-year-old that he's supposed to be. ;) Guess that makes me more of a cougar than ever! :lol:

Have a great night everyone!
Banner by TammyAZ
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

older_twilight_fan wrote:

Robward
Krisella
I love that Robward's wearing sneakers here... :D Have we ever seen our gorgeous Robward in anything but some type of loafer or slip-on shoe? I'm enjoying the fact that they're making him look a little younger this time around...like the true 108 seventeen-year-old that he's supposed to be. ;) Guess that makes me more of a cougar than ever! :lol:

Have a great night everyone!

Tracy~ RobWard wears those same type of black sneakers in Twilight quite a bit actually. He switches between those and his Docs....mmmmmmm.....I do love the Docs though. But, I do agree that they are much better than the brown tie up loafers in New Moon. Granted, I happen to think that Rob's feet are actually kind of sexy...soooo.. Yeah, I'd really be fine with Robward running around barefoot. :lol: Again, issues, I know.

Jaclyn~ I think Jasper looks the oddest of the boys. There were some weird moments with Carlisle for sure. But, I think he still manages to look the part of the patriarch. Although, check out the guns in this bit of pretty. Of course, you can also see the downright wrong that is Jazz's wig in this film.

Susie~ You probably suspect my topsecret informers again... :lol: Nah, Oprah just dropped the bomb before she said goodbye to Dakota. Yes, that's EXACTLY what I said as soon as she said the date, too. Rob & Kristen will be together in Chicago at least in the days leading up to his birthday.

Mel~ Ahh, the life of the palefaces. :lol: I'm right there with you. I can't walk out the door without sunblock on. Fortunately, both the monkeys inheirited the hubs ability to only get toasty brown. Although, that doesn't make much sense to me, since he's mostly English, Scotch and German decent...oh yeah, three countries know for their dark skinned peoples. :lol: At least Littlun gets the freckles like his momma. His nose and cheeks are especially adorable right now.

I did get your PM and I replied. No worries there. Let me know if you have more questions or concerns. I am happy to help.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS