Lexicalia

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Re: Lexicalia

Post by roo-roo91 »

((whatever karl.
what.ever.))
Cat lye there on her bed, looking up at the ceiling.
'This isn't good.' She said looking down.
'No really?' Kuro replied rolling her eyes.
Suddenly a loud crash exploded from the room they were in and Wolf appeared.
He pulled out a knife and slit both of their throats, then proceeded to kill everyone else they knew.
THE END.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((Karl. You're really ticking Chels off. Please stop.))

I walked out when Balez and Emma started playing "Yu-Gi-Oh". I think I knew what that was... I waved at Karl and Rosa as I passed.

"Hello, you two..." I said idly. "Hey, Rosa, would you like to know more about the Felonius? I'll bet Tigerius is dieing to talk about himself," I laughed. "They all seem like really nice people. And such an interesting history!" I sighed happily. "C'mon!" I grabbed Rosa's wrist and dragged her to the living room.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I never got my answer, but the next moment, Lucia was talking my ear of and pulled me to the living room.
I laughed as she was pulling me, using my awesome vamp gracefulness to not trip over my own feet as
we rushed off. "Alright, Alright! Slow down Lucia! I'm can run by myself." I chuckled. Vampire enthusiasm
was soo much fun. :D

((Hey, If I've offended anyone... Sorry! :( ))
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

((It's ok Nicholle... :D
Can we PLEASE have Alice soon? *cute two-year-old- face*))

"Alright, Alright! Slow down Lucia! I'm can run by myself," Rosa laughed.

"Oh, and. You need to tell me everything about how you and Karl started. And we need to talk wedding plans!" I squeed a bit in anticipation.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

((it's not you hun. trust me))
Leo woke up suddenly.
'That was a nightmare. Thank god.'He said to himself.
A huge explosion happened and gaping hole appeared in the wall of the room he was in.
The dust cleared...
'Prepare for trouble.' A voice said.
'Make it double.' another voice said.
'To protect the world from devastation.' the first voice said.
'To unite all people within our nation.' the second one rang.
'To denounce the evils of truth and love.' the first said.
'To extend our reach to the stars above' the second answered.
iceius and ember walked in dressed like team rocket, iceius like jesse, ember similar to james.
'Jesse.'
'James.'
the two laughed.
'I meant Iceius.'
'Ember.'
'Team canious racing at the speed of light.' iceius said.
'Surrender now or prepare to fight.'ember replied.
leo stood there confused for a moment.
then called out for the others.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I laughed. "Will do, when would you like to talk?" I asked, grinning. It would be nice to have
some girl talk time. Just as I spoke my phone buzzed again, and I pulled it out to see that,
once again, it was Alice.

Oh, sure, you let Lucia help. But
Don't worry, I know having me
there will benefit you, more
than you will ever know. We'll
be at the manor in almost an
hour. See you later. :D

"Alice," I muttered, rolling my eyes. I then turned to Lucia with another big grin. "Guess who's
coming over." I said, laughing. "It seems as if you won't be the only one helping me plan this
whole wedding thing."
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

Leo wandered the house looking for someone to talk to. He had left before iceius and ember had said who they really were.. and was quite confused as to how team rocket got here. He ran into Rosa and Lucia.
'Help! Team Rocket's here! Hide your pokemon!' He said waving his arms around wildly.
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

((Bye-bye big post... I'll miss you! :lol: ))

Lucia

"Will do, when would you like to talk?" Rosa asked with a grin. I smiled happily back. I heard a slight buzzing noise, and Rosa checked her pocket. "Alice," she muttered, with an eye roll. "Guess who's coming over," she told me. "It seems as if you won't be the only one helping me plan this whole wedding thing." I "yay!"ed. happily.

Leo ran into the room. "Help! Team Rocket's here! Hide your pokemon!" he told us frantically, waving his arms like a crazy person.

"Leo! What happened?" I asked, worried. He explained to me how these people, Jessie and James, were coming to kill us.

I frowned. "Right when Alice was coming, too... Oh well, maybe she can help!"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Adelina

I heard a crash while I was wandering about the Manor, giving myself a tour. I ran into Leo's room as two girls exploded into the room, proclaiming they were going to kill everyone. I frowned. Good thing my power was my power... Undefeatable ((sp?))...

"Hello, and welcome to the Manor!" I told the girls, pretending for all the world I was a nice, sweet, innocent girl. I held out my hand for them to shake. "I'm Rachel Berry," I continued, using the first name that popped into my head. "Nice to meet you."

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

Canious
Iceius and Ember stood there confused.
'Why did he leave?' Ember asked.
'I guess he thought we were Team Rocket.' Iceius replied.
'Hello.' Ember replied.
'We won't kill everyone.' Iceius said, she laughed.
'We just want Cat.' Ember said.
Felonious/Leo
'They crashed into my room! They had their pokeballs and everything..' He explained.
Cat came in, Leo telling her everything.
Cat facepalmed. 'Sweetheart. That was Iceius and Ember.' She said patting him on the back.
'Oh. Never mind.' Leo said.
3dw2rd Cull3n
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by 3dw2rd Cull3n »

"Looks like this match will have to end prematurely. Oh well. I heard something about Team Rocket, this I HAVE to see."
Using his lightening speed, he rebuilt the broken down door. Locking it again, he put something in Emma'
s arms. "That's the key. If you want to get out, fine, but I think they may be after you. He locked the door behind him and joined the rest. "What's this about Team Rocket?"
3dw2rd cu||3n, biting willing humans since 1 AD