Good Evening! I'm back..........
Sorry to make another post, but if stuff needs sayin', it needs sayin'!!!Mel
– It sounds like you went by yourself to the movie. Good for you! You can’t miss out on things just because you don’t want to go alone. It does make it harder to handle an emotional movie - I think – because you can’t start processing it right away with your friend. That being said, I went with two of my adult English as a Second Language students. We all went to lust after Rob and weren’t expecting to be sad. After the movie, we were really quiet and didn’t know what to say except, “That was really sad. See you on Monday!”
All this talk about the Twilight Commentary – Believe it or not, Caryn
– I’ve never seen it! Caryn
– Yeah, I was getting that impression the party would have a life of its own. Even for me, a planner, I know there are certain things you can’t control. It would just be great to have everyone active on the thread that entire day. Marielle
wanted to know how to plan her schedule because of a holiday. It seems that there is a fair amount of activity during the work day for all of us – which we should continue to do as part of the eParty, but of course, any drinking will have to wait until later! That could be Phase 2! However, if Marielle
has a holiday.....
That collage is overwhelming! Did you put it together? The over-protective Rob collage is HILARIOUS!!!
Thanks for that. Caryn
– Did you not see the revelation that Vicky
went to the RM Premiere in London, saw Rob, got his autograph and touched him???? I just wanted to make sure you didn’t miss that since you were gone a lot this week. I was expecting outrageous jealousy from you – now don’t disappoint me!Vicky
– What part do you sing? If we are going to e-sing properly, I must know! I’m Sop I, Caryn’s an Alto. Hey – since you’re a Brit and have a Music degree, you are at least familiar with Gilbert and Sullivan, right? I’ve done all 10 of their operettas!! I met my husband in a G&S company that does one show a year. We’re both retired from that group now, but still have lots of friends there. In fact, we perform a summer concert version in a park with orchestra. This year we are doing The Mikado - all four of us – my husband- Baritone, daughter Sop II (almost 20) and son Baritone (almost 17). It is really fun– last year was the first time the whole family performed together – it was HMS Pinafore. Back to the CV– I guess we use the word “Resume” here in the U.S. so that’s why I didn’t get it!!
My son and I went to a Nepalese restaurant that has the BEST homemade Chai in the Twin Cities. I had Masala Chai - cardamom, cloves, cinnamon and a little black peppercorn - My son had Ginger Cardamom. They make it with strong black tea from their family's plantation and use freshly ground spices, sugar and steamed milk. I'm a coffee drinker in the morning, but I like tea in the afternoon. We went for "happy hour" which means hor's d'oeuvres are $2 off, so we had several different plates. I'm hoping that is enough for dinner because - I ain't cookin'!!Bye for now!