Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

Susie
Frozen in Time

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

Post by Susie »

I just have time to say -

ALL THE PICS YOU GALS ARE POSTING ARE INCREDIBLE.

My heart is beating so quickly now after going through an entire page of HOT pics!!! :o :shock: :o

I'll be back later - I'm off to the Physical Therapist for another session for my ankle!!
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Hi!
Hope you're all doing good! Remember Me is still in my system. I just can't stop thinking about it.

Mel~ Yeah, I haven't actually told my bf the complete extent of my robsession :D
I went to see Twilight and New Moon alone too. Or New Moon once with my bf, and once alone. It's actually alright to go to the theatre alone, if you're prepared for it.

Marielle~ Yes, it was the perfect day. Nothing beats two hours of Rob on a big screen.

Tracy~ I was fairly impressed with him too when he said he liked it. He wasn't crazy about the twist, but I can understand that.
Good for you with the running, girl!! It would have killed me. Just too bad you didn't have this running beside you :)

Desiree~ Hope your son is feeling better.

Jazz Girl wrote:Trine~ YAYAYAYYYY!!! for an RM viewing, and definite cool points to the BF. I'll have to run over to the RM thread to take a look at your thoughts....when I get a break in the RobAction... I mean, I love you and all, but a girls got to have her priorities, right? :lol:
Absolutely :D Rob always comes first, no matter what.

Drinking age: In Norway you can drink beer, cider and wine at 18. Stronger stuff at 21. I don't really drink much. Just the occasional cider or glass of wine. Maybe a shot now and then.

Sorry for the short post. I've been trying to catch up and failed miserably. I don't know if someone posted this already (haven't had a chance to look at all the pics)...But OMG, he is just so sexy with those books...
Have a great night!
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
vampirelover109
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by vampirelover109 »

GOOD EVENING LADIES

MARIELLE- OMG the pics you posted omg AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) on the subject of alice doing the backflip i keep trying i wanna do it !!!!!!!!!!!!

SUSIE- no thankyou so much for your advice it is appreciated

gotta go do a few things ill be back shortly sorry for the lack of ROBCRACK i will make it up to you all later :)
team edward all the way
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

hey guys, just a short post really, sorry.. anyways im intrigued by the whole Robs birthday bash :D sounds like a good idea! the rob drinking game is possibly one i may have to try out the next time my best twi bud and i have a twi-night :lol: .
susie im an Alto II, :lol: our e-singalong would totally rock!! lol if only rob could join in :lol:

mel how rubbish that it rained yesterday, i totally thought summer was almost here.......... guess not :lol:

jazzgirl yeah im not going to lie he is SO much more breathtakingly hot in the flesh, words cannot describe it, and yeah i did kind of make a total geek of myself, he was like " i hope you guys like the film" so i said yeah it'll be awesome and my mate says "i'm so excited" then i proceeded to ramble "PLEASE can you sign my book" yeah total geek-dom, there's no way hes ever going to want me now :lol: :lol: :lol:
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Evening everyone,
Just got time for a short post. Feeling a bit ill today myself, just a little stuffy. Maybe I'm getting the cold.

Tracy - Congrats on running the half marothon!! I love the idea of a "Run Like a Cullen" sign! That is genius! :D

e-sing-along - I am pretty bad at coming up with song ideas/lyrics haha! Erm...you may regret inviting me to sing with you, so instead of helping with lyrics I will bring the earplugs :D (for all of you to drown out my voice :lol: )

Desiree - I hope your son is feeling better now, and your daughter isn't too jealous! What age are they again?

Trine - I was the same with Remember Me. I couldn't stop thining about it for days. And the weird thing was, people who didn't see the movie with me or know what it was about, kept mentioning things about *SPOILER* September 11th END SPOILER. Which was really freaky I thought! And of course, made me think about the film again!

Gotta run now, I'll try and make a better post tomorrow!
Thank you everyone for the AWESOME RobCrack. He is just so freaking jaw-droppingly handsome :D
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Girls I am sooo excited Hubby just gave me my MOther's DAy present early.. Yep I have been wanting a labtop forever. Now I can put whatever it is I want as my screensaver. Whoo hooo. Now I am really going to ignore my domestic duties. :lol:

HI Jaclyn~ I think everyone is getting sick lately. Something for sure is going around. I hope you feel better soon. My son is 2 1/2 and my daughter just turned 1.

Bored By the Sea~ I think your name is Vicky I can't remember so please correct me if I am wrong. But holy moly you met Robert. Lucky girl! Even though I know you probably only had a minute what was he like personality wise?
Banner by TammyAZ
vampirelover109
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by vampirelover109 »

*ENTERS THE HH SINGING AT THE TOP OF MY VOICE*

A NICE BIT OF HOT STUFF

SUSIE - i hope your ankle is feeling better :)

VICKY- oh my god cant believe youve met rob i think you are the luckiest girl ever if i ever met him i dont think id be able to say anything normal id proberly faint :)

THIS JUST MAKES ME WANT TO SQEEEEEEL
team edward all the way
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Hi everyone
Trine I hope to see you on NT soon :)

I have this duet that I might incorarate into my Sig what does everyone think? They are so cute together. Well back to my pics and to find more to upload from my computer to NT. Everyone is welcome! 8-)
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

Diane, I love that gif. I still miss the "I hate to see you leave but I love to watch you go" gif
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Finally! Time to make a decent post.

I hope you’re all having as good a Monday as can be expected!!

I watched a little more of the Twilight Commentary – I love how Rob is the “sensitive” type. I had already heard that he couldn’t stand watching himself in the movie at the premiere and had to leave in the middle. During the commentary he mentioned at which point that was – the scene in the restaurant. And then the scene at night at the police station was their last night filming and he said he was in a weird mood all day and after this scene went back to his trailer and cried. (WE KNOW THAT IT IS BECAUSE HE WAS ALREADY FALLING IN LOVE WITH KRISTEN THEN!!!) ;)

Jen – You chose perfect pics for Tracy’s congrats. Caryn put it well when she said “Kudos for your kudos!”

Mel – Oh I get it! I notice that I say “so” a lot in both writing and speaking. I don’t know if I can cure myself. It’s not so bad, is it? I mean, it is kind of cute, isn’t it???

Marielle – I’m sorry this post is so late in the day, it might even miss you! It’s already the time of day that you are in your perve chair reading Isle Esme again for the 10th time.! Hormones. Now I have to tell you the story I already told Caryn – I didn’t know if it was fitting for the thread! Anyway – I’m definitely in menopause (let’s just say it is “early” menopause so I don’t sound so old) Well, it has been a few dry years and then 2 weeks ago, a relapse if you know what I mean!! I think it was caused to my many hours at the Halfway House – two factors affecting estrogen level: 1) Being around lots of ladies oozing estrogen because they are lusting after Rob and 2) After viewing Hot RobCrack everyday, my own desperate physiology was screaming “Yes I CAN still have your baby, Rob!” :lol: Probably a combination of both. I just hope this doesn’t prolong my transition, because frankly, it’s not fun to be in a hormonal transition!!! Also, it is rather nice to go month after month without any feminine hygiene needs!!! OK enough of this topic!!!

Caryn - Somehow I am surprised that you have “soft skin” when it comes to writing! That must be the human in you!!! :lol: The way you talk about singing tells me that you (like me) have to find a place for it in your life! It’s hard to find those opportunities and then to fit them into our busy work/family lives. By the way, you would hate to play the spurned wife!!!

Trine - I remember that I was still thinking about RM days after too! It is really nice to have a renewed discussion now that you Europeans have finally had a chance to see it. Sorry UK – I lumped you in with Europe for convenience sake!! Totally agree about the pic from RM with Tyler re-shelving books at his job. Love a man with books!!

Vicky – Great – now we just need a SOP II for a 4-part. You mean you actually have a Best Twi-Bud???? I am so envious!! I have no one in real life to obsess with. My daughter humors me, though. They are her books, after all! Rob in person - I can’t imagine a MORE handsome Rob than all of the pics we lust over every day. Did you feel like fainting?

Jaclyn – Sorry you feel a little ill – it’s almost as if we catch these things from each other, even though it is of course impossible! As far as the eSing-a-long is concerned, we need an appreciative audience too!!

Desiree – Wow! YOUR HUSBAND IS SO SWEET!!! Does this mean that you will be on the Lex more now???? If so, that would be great. By the way, PM me! I’m so sorry your son was/is sick. When that happens, you do have to focus all your energy on the poor little one!

Ann Marie – I absolutely love your dream. That is the kind of dream I would have. I used to have dreams about Princess Diana when she was alive that we were best friends and hung out together! I’m glad you didn’t think I was interfering too much with my unsolicited advice! Thanks for your concern about my ankle. It does feel better now. Great Robsten pic! They look like they are having so much fun.

Diane – Get into my pants – Pretty Racy Stuff, Diane! But I must admit I do enjoy a little bit of that at the Halfway House! That duet is BEAUTIFUL!! And very funny! Yes, you should make it your siggy!

I’m trying a new technique with my posts. I type on Word split screen while I go through the thread and then transfer and then do all the bolding, pics and smilies. So far it is working well. That way I can do it piecemeal if I need to and won’t lose anything! Anyone else do this?

My ankle feels better because I had it taped again. My other ailment is emerging bronchitis, but I am going to fight it!!! Thanks for all your concern. It really does help me feel better!!! Sorry to bore you with it all.....

You've really outdone yourselves with quality RobCrack today, so there's not much I can add, but here's a token. I just love a man in a bib drinking beer! I find the lower abdominals amazing, even in a sweater and jeans!!! drool..................

Bye for now!

EDIT: DANG!!! I thought I was going to be the first one on PAGE 200!!!

The next post will probably make it. GO FOR IT SOMEONE!!!