Finally! Time to make a decent post.
I hope you’re all having as good a Monday as can be expected!!
I watched a little more of the Twilight Commentary
– I love how Rob is the “sensitive” type. I had already heard that he couldn’t stand watching himself in the movie at the premiere and had to leave in the middle. During the commentary he mentioned at which point that was – the scene in the restaurant. And then the scene at night at the police station was their last night filming and he said he was in a weird mood all day and after this scene went back to his trailer and cried. (WE KNOW THAT IT IS BECAUSE HE WAS ALREADY FALLING IN LOVE WITH KRISTEN THEN!!!) Jen
– You chose perfect pics for Tracy’s congrats. Caryn put it well when she said “Kudos for your kudos!”Mel
– Oh I get it! I notice that I say “so” a lot in both writing and speaking. I don’t know if I can cure myself. It’s not so bad, is it? I mean, it is kind of cute, isn’t it???Marielle
– I’m sorry this post is so late in the day, it might even miss you! It’s already the time of day that you are in your perve chair reading Isle Esme again for the 10th time.! Hormones
. Now I have to tell you the story I already told Caryn
– I didn’t know if it was fitting for the thread! Anyway – I’m definitely in menopause (let’s just say it is “early” menopause so I don’t sound so old) Well, it has been a few dry years and then 2 weeks ago, a relapse if you know what I mean!! I think it was caused to my many hours at the Halfway House – two factors affecting estrogen level: 1) Being around lots of ladies oozing estrogen because they are lusting after Rob and 2) After viewing Hot RobCrack everyday, my own desperate physiology was screaming “Yes I CAN still have your baby, Rob!”
Probably a combination of both. I just hope this doesn’t prolong my transition, because frankly, it’s not fun to be in a hormonal transition!!! Also, it is rather nice to go month after month without any feminine hygiene needs!!! OK enough of this topic!!!Caryn
- Somehow I am surprised that you have “soft skin” when it comes to writing! That must be the human in you!!!
The way you talk about singing tells me that you (like me) have to find a place for it in your life! It’s hard to find those opportunities and then to fit them into our busy work/family lives. By the way, you would hate to play the spurned wife!!! Trine
- I remember that I was still thinking about RM days after too! It is really nice to have a renewed discussion now that you Europeans have finally had a chance to see it. Sorry UK – I lumped you in with Europe for convenience sake!! Totally agree about the pic from RM with Tyler re-shelving books at his job. Love a man with books!!Vicky
– Great – now we just need a SOP II for a 4-part. You mean you actually have a Best Twi-Bud???? I am so envious!! I have no one in real life to obsess with. My daughter humors me, though. They are her books, after all! Rob in person - I can’t imagine a MORE handsome Rob than all of the pics we lust over every day. Did you feel like fainting?Jaclyn
– Sorry you feel a little ill – it’s almost as if we catch these things from each other, even though it is of course impossible! As far as the eSing-a-long is concerned, we need an appreciative audience too!!Desiree
– Wow! YOUR HUSBAND IS SO SWEET!!! Does this mean that you will be on the Lex more now???? If so, that would be great. By the way, PM me! I’m so sorry your son was/is sick. When that happens, you do have to focus all your energy on the poor little one!Ann Marie
– I absolutely love your dream. That is the kind of dream I would have. I used to have dreams about Princess Diana when she was alive that we were best friends and hung out together! I’m glad you didn’t think I was interfering too much with my unsolicited advice! Thanks for your concern about my ankle. It does feel better now. Great Robsten pic! They look like they are having so much fun.Diane
– Get into my pants – Pretty Racy Stuff, Diane! But I must admit I do enjoy a little bit of that at the Halfway House! That duet is BEAUTIFUL!! And very funny! Yes, you should make it your siggy!
I’m trying a new technique with my posts. I type on Word split screen while I go through the thread and then transfer and then do all the bolding, pics and smilies. So far it is working well. That way I can do it piecemeal if I need to and won’t lose anything! Anyone else do this?
My ankle feels better because I had it taped again. My other ailment is emerging bronchitis, but I am going to fight it!!! Thanks for all your concern. It really does help me feel better!!! Sorry to bore you with it all.....
You've really outdone yourselves with quality RobCrack today, so there's not much I can add, but here's a token
. I just love a man in a bib drinking beer! I find the lower abdominals amazing, even in a sweater and jeans!!! drool..................Bye for now!
EDIT: DANG!!! I thought I was going to be the first one on PAGE 200!!!
The next post will probably make it. GO FOR IT SOMEONE!!!