Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Jennifer Love Hewitt was in a magazine admitting her celebrity crush right now is Robert Pattinson
Banner by TammyAZ
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

She has good taste! hehe
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

NewJen~ Dude!!! You totally get Bozo Button for the day. I was still organizing the new list and was going to post it tonight. You beat me to it, Woman!!!! Well played.

Susie~ Yep, I'm going to do my damndest to hit LA, visit a good good friend and totally crash her premiere party. She, her sister, 12 year old daughter and a few friends went to both Twilight and New Moon, meeting both Jax and Rob at New Moon. If I can get there, I am sooooo in.

Hmmmm, Rob with new facial hair?? Yes, because gods know he wasn't rocking the hobolicious two day beard eons and eons ago before everyone else jumped on the bandwagon. Whatever!!! We all know who rocks it hardest and best!!

JennJenn~ If there was ever a place where the unicorns have a permanent home, it's the HalfwayHouse!! (Please see exhibits A-F as to a few preliminary reasons) :lol:

Desiree~ JLH has been crushing on Rob for ever! She was soooo 16 kinds of adorable on Ellen talking about him, and at the NM premiere. I adore her.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

I am a posting nut tonight :lol: I think I am making up for all the days I was gone! Anywho. Anybody have facebook? I have a few 'friends' on mine from a nother Twilight board I used to visit (way before I discovered the Lex!) and wondred if anybody here had one?
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Jazz Girl wrote:

Desiree~ JLH has been crushing on Rob for ever! She was soooo 16 kinds of adorable on Ellen talking about him, and at the NM premiere. I adore her.

Caryn, You must forgive me I have been buried under laundry for the past couple of years it seems to miss this news. :lol:
JLH is so from our era. I always liked her since Party of Five so this just makes me like her more for loving Twilight. BTW I don't know if you watch Ghost Whispers but since she is the producer makes since now why she did a episode where a girl thought her boyfriend ghost was a vampire and she mentioned Twilight so makes since now.
Banner by TammyAZ
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Okay, I have to post this link here. I was going through pictures I have on a CD from christmas and came across this one. This is me and my daughter at christmas at my brother and his wife's house. Notice the book I am holding? :D Just ignore the Dog pack to the right (It's a team jacob bag my SIl bought me before I was Team Edward. YES! I used to be Team Jacob. Not anymroe though! lol)

http://i42.tinypic.com/2h6em1x.jpg
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

JennJenn~ Thanks be for those who have seen the light! We forgive you your past transgressions. Sometimes, enlightenment takes time. :lol: Your little girl is just adorable. You two look snuggles together. So sweet.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Wow! You guys have been busy and burned through nearly 5 pages since last night. That's probably good practice for Rob's e-Birthday Bash. Thanks to all of you for the lovely Robcrack--you're killing me, in a good way of course. :)

Could a picture of anyone this close up, look more gorgeous?

Susie, hope P.T. is helping your ankle, and I hope you're feeling better from the female aspect of things too. ;) I absolutely love Flightless Bird, American Mouth and find the entire Twilight prom scene just mesmerizing, even though the lyrics of the song are mostly over my head. I remember reading somewhere that KStew was the one who suggested they use that song during the prom scene.
I'm an alto, 2nd alto when we split...which isn't too often in most of our church choir stuff. I do have a couple of fangirl friends with whom I was able to see TW and NM; I just chose to see the movies alone for my 2nd and 3rd viewings. :)

newjen, thanks for the lovely pics and congratulations. Believe me...at the pace I run, Rob would have no trouble catching up. :lol:

Caryn, it was so nice of Robward to inspire me for the last mile of the run. The picture was very small, and I'm pretty sure it was the Twilight promo pic where angry Robward sort of glared at the camera. Wouldn't have been my first choice as a picture to use...but unfortunately I didn't have time to educate the poor girl on the vast array of more appealing Robcrack out there. :lol: I also remember someone holding up a sign at some point during the race that said, "Run like a unicorn!" 8-) Of course I laughed out loud and I'm certain everyone around me simply thought I was delirious.
Glad you're feeling better!

Desiree, glad your little one is feeling a bit better. Enjoy that time while they'll cuddle in your lap because it certainly doesn't last forever. Love your new laptop too. Now you can take the Halfway House anywhere! 8-)

Trine, I don't really mind seeing movies by myself either, especially if it's a 2nd viewing of something I really like such as Twilight or Harry Potter. Thanks for the Remember Me pic of Rob as Tyler reshelving books. Rob in that fitted white T-shirt with his elbows bent just enough to do justice to his "guns"...oh dear Lord. :shock:

Marielle, thanks for the gif of the prom kiss from Twilight. I just love how Robward looks sort of "pained", as if he's trying to restrain himself a bit. I was always irritated that the movies didn't remind viewers just how difficult it was for Edward to be physically close to Bella, as we all knew well from the books. Edward sort of clenches his eyebrows and forehead a little during this scene, just as he did in New Moon when he kissed Bella goodbye in the meadow.

Diane, I also loved the piano "duet" gif and hadn't seen it in quite awhile. It would make an excellent addition to your banner! I love that when Kristen starts playing chopsticks, it takes Rob all of about two seconds to crack and break into his heart-stopping smile. :D

Jenn Jenn, loved your adorable picture. As Caryn said...all is forgiven, as far as your former allegiance to the dog. :D Were you able to convert your SIL as well?

Sorry if I missed anyone and hope all of you have a great night....and day for those of you already asleep on the other side of the pond.
Banner by TammyAZ
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning Girls......

MAN!! That what you get when you need sleep...you miss the re-christening of the thread....

And NewJen, thanks for the new list!!! good timing...

Caryn, the pics you posted wow!!!

Susie, hihi I indeed missed your post but I was off quiet early, I was watching ANTM... it was make over time so a lot of drama....
What happened to your ankle?
that sucks by the way, early menopause.... that's definitly not my problem.. I have decided years ago that I don't want children (I don't know if my heart will take it) but my hormones are now ringing the bell screaming "hello!!! your 27 now, get a move on"
older_twilight_fan wrote:Edward sort of clenches his eyebrows and forehead a little during this scene, just as he did in New Moon when he kissed Bella goodbye in the meadow
I loved that scene, I think Edward kissing Bella goodbey was the best scene of the two movies...the pain and everything was so well done...
Edwards Ragazza wrote:Jennifer Love Hewitt was in a magazine admitting her celebrity crush right now is Robert Pattinson
I really like J Love Hewitt, she is funny and very beautiful... and I saw her a while ago on E! telling about her crush on Rob...she is so cute... I ordered her book by the way, it's supposed to be really funny.

Caryn, I'll be praying for you to make sure you can attent the BD premiere.... you can post all those lovely pics and stories you have...mind you, it might take a while before that premiere...

Trine, I didn't know the law about alcohol was different up north...weird, we are like a short distance away from each other...it's silly all those laws...

Here is my re-christening pics:
the sweet smile
Eyes
and some total hotness

GOSH, I just realised how much we need a new photo shoot... these are all old pics...

I'm sorry if I have forgotten anyone, you girls have posted 2 pages in the 8 hours I have slept... I couldn't remember everything...
Have a nice day.....
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
vampirelover109
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by vampirelover109 »

GOOD MORNING LADIES

SUSIE- i loved my dream jasper and edward in the same dream (I LOVE JASPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) glad your ankle is feeling better and im sorry about the early menopause see im itching to have a baby :( :(

DESIREE- if i was single id def date guys that resemble rob !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JENNJENN- awwwwww i love that pic of you and your little girl so so cute (and i love the book :) )
team edward all the way