Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 5

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 5

Post by Jazz Girl »

st8girl wrote:Hi Ladies....

I'm an admirer of your site. I love to see what new pics you have of Rob.

Anyway, I wanted to see if you all had the same feelings/thoughts as myself. I watched the new trailer for Eclipse and I have to say I'm disappointed in the shots of Rob so far. Edward is suppose to be beautiful, hot ..etc etc..and we all know that Rob can be all this...so why have him not fulfilling his potential as Edward should be?

Am I the only one who feels this way?

Thanks again in advance for any replies.
St8Girl~ I'm going to say yes, you are probably the only one, at least here. There are some out there who think that Rob was not the right choice to play Edward, that he isn't "god-like" or "other-worldly". Personally, I can't disagree with that more. The irony of Rob's haircolor matching exactly the bronzed shade Bella describes is just too weird. The uniquely- set and shaped eyes, set over strong cheekbones... You can't find a more strongly chiselled jaw anywhere out there. Rob's long, lean body shape is perfectly matched to how Edward is described. The one thing that might be slightly less Edwardly about Rob is his slight awkwardness. Rob's grace might not quite be the stuff of fantasies, but, he's not exactly Bella-esque either. I think Rob looks absolutely beautiful as Edward in all three films. And, I'm sure the beauty will continue to shine into Breaking Dawn as well.

Marielle~ Well done on the furnishings!!! How'd I do on the walls?? :lol:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
st8girl
Settled in Forks

Post by st8girl »

Thanks Jazz Girl,

I think Rob is the perfect choice for Edward...no question of that but when I see all the wonderful photos of him it seems to me that some shots in the trailer that hair and makeup designer did not do him justice.

Thanks again for the reply ....and I'll keep enjoying your posts.
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Jazz Girl wrote:
st8girl wrote:Hi Ladies....

I'm an admirer of your site. I love to see what new pics you have of Rob.

Anyway, I wanted to see if you all had the same feelings/thoughts as myself. I watched the new trailer for Eclipse and I have to say I'm disappointed in the shots of Rob so far. Edward is suppose to be beautiful, hot ..etc etc..and we all know that Rob can be all this...so why have him not fulfilling his potential as Edward should be?

Am I the only one who feels this way?

Thanks again in advance for any replies.
St8Girl~ I'm going to say yes, you are probably the only one, at least here. There are some out there who think that Rob was not the right choice to play Edward, that he isn't "god-like" or "other-worldly". Personally, I can't disagree with that more. The irony of Rob's haircolor matching exactly the bronzed shade Bella describes is just too weird. The uniquely- set and shaped eyes, set over strong cheekbones... You can't find a more strongly chiselled jaw anywhere out there. Rob's long, lean body shape is perfectly matched to how Edward is described. The one thing that might be slightly less Edwardly about Rob is his slight awkwardness. Rob's grace might not quite be the stuff of fantasies, but, he's not exactly Bella-esque either. I think Rob looks absolutely beautiful as Edward in all three films. And, I'm sure the beauty will continue to shine into Breaking Dawn as well.

Marielle~ Well done on the furnishings!!! How'd I do on the walls?? :lol:
Caryn first I want to second every word you said about Rob, St8Girl.... I mean Rob can look more sexy, more hot and more like sex on legs, then he does in the movies... but hey the leg hotch is coming up and we are so going to see a hot Rob there......
And I like the wall decoration you have put up....they are so beautiful...and hot, and hot Robsten... and... :o :oops: Ooh I could go on like that for a while
but as I said this morning we seriously need new photoshoots.....
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

This was a shock...Coming home and finding your house gone :lol: I didn't expect a new thread, I thought we could just go on forever. But it's always fun with a new place.
Some couch goodness..
Some drinks...

Caryn~I really should drag his buns... up to the storage and get it for me again :lol: But I'll just have to manage. Most of my other books are gone too... I have New Moon in paperback here, though, but I already read that not long ago.

Desiree~ I'm still only halfway through the second book. I kinda stopped due to fanfictions :oops: But I'll get into it again soon, and let you know when I'm finished.
Hope you'll have a lot of fun with your laptop. I seriously could not survive without mine.

st8girl~ Like Caryn, I think Rob is the perfect person to play Edward. But I'll agree that I don't think the makeup for Edward is as good in the clips from Eclipse as he was in New Moon. In New Moon he looked like something from another world. So beautiful and perfectly Edward. But I have faith that he'll be just as gorgeous in Eclipse once we get the full movie.

Sorry for the short post..But I'm catching something on TV..
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

marielle loving the decorations :D b-e-a-utiful :lol:

caryn i know i've not encountered nick before but as he's his manager i was thinking he may end up being a bit of a tool, but he was really nice, yeah i like the fact that Rob is so considerate to the fans even the crazies, i was stood behind one who literally stalks the poor guy by all accounts. and dude i totally agree with what you just said about Rob above ^^^
p.s. is it lame that i actually was THAT excited about being the 1st post :lol: im never the first post lol, glad someone else thinks that kind of cool :lol:

desiree legend for posting the list, especially as im so rubbish at remembering everyones names.

tried to post a beautiful pic but its being evil and not working :evil: shall post something possibly tommorow
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
vampirelover109
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by vampirelover109 »

GOOD EVENING LADIES

I PANICKED I THOUGHT WE WERE ALL HOMELESS AND THAT I COULDONT CHAT TO YOU LOVELY PEOPLE BUT ITS OK

IVE NEVER BEEN HERE FOR A NEW THREAD BEFORE IM SO EXCITED INFACT IM REALLY EXCITED TODAY IWANTED TO SHARE WITH YOU BUT I WAS CHATTING TO MY PARTNER TODAY AND HE WANTS A BABY TOO SO SUPER HAPPY I WAS WORRIED HE WOULDONT FEEL THE SAME :)

ROB WANTS TO HUG YOU ALL

SO AS SOON AS I GOT IN FROM WORK I HAD TO WATCH THE ECLIPSE TRAILER IM GETTING SO EXCITED BUT SAD CUS IT MEANS ITS CLOSER TO TWILIGHT ENDING OK IM GOING TO GO CRY NOW

I CAN FEEL THE LOVE OOOOZEING
team edward all the way
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

First I need a demerit because I didn't inlcude the man who represents this house when I first posted.

St8girl~ I think I know what you are trying to say. You think Robert is perfect playing Edward but you don't like how they made him up in Eclipse trailer am I right? I thought he looked good until I saw the recent trailer and it looks like they fluffed his hair. What is up with the hair stylist fluffing everyones hair up? This isn't the 80's people I have already done that.

Trine~ I pm'd you since last time for some reason it sounded like it didn't go through. Let me know if it didn't.

Caryn~ Thank you. I was excited when I weighed myself this morning. It has taken me 9 long months to achieve that. I have hated every second of it. But I do it for my kiddos.

Will post later.
Banner by TammyAZ
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt »

SQUEEEEEEEEEE NEW THREAD !

*Dances and prances around the new Halfway House*

I sooo didn't expect a new thread but actually I'm very ahppy that we got one.

So before I do anything else, I think I should decorate some of the walls too !

Cannes Rob simply has to be here because I think he looked absolutely stunning in the sunlight, and his smile, oh dear lord his smile
Ok more Cannes Rob, sorry I just love those pics so much
I'm sorry to all of you that don't like to see Rob smoke ( me included ) but I just think this pic is one of his best and if there's one man that can pull of looking hot while smoking it's Rob
TuxRob with the famous impregnating stare
Robsten has to be here too, at least on my walls !
Smokin' Hot Kristen deserves a place here as well
How can you not think of her as absolutely gorgeous

Alright :D My part of decorating is done, and actually I have to go to bed now, so I don't really have time for a decent post.

I hope y'all like the pics I posted :)

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Desiree: I got the pm from you this morning (my time). So unless you sent another, I have it. I'll reply tomorrow, since I have to get to bed.
Just wanted to comment on Robward's hair. I think they try too hard. They want to make it perfect, so they end up over-doing it. I thought it looked good for new moon though.

Good night!
Edit: I love your pics, Shauni! Thanks.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Hi Everyone

In response to St8girl My own mother saw the Oprah show and commented on how handsome Rob looked in it. and
to say that about Edward/Rob look at this
Beautiful
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001