I had to teach a Pronunciation Class this afternoon and then take my son to his tech rehearsal and now there is SO much to respond to!!! YIKES!! I love our new thread.
Thanks for all the fabulous RobCrack, everyone! You'll be surprised to learn that when I first started coming to the Halfway House, it was mainly to talk to you gals and Rob was just a bonus. Of course I thought he was handsome before, but now with all of these incredible pics and videos I've been watching the past 2 1/2 months, I am totally obsessed like the rest of you! Thanks a lot!
- I forgot to mention that I loved the photo of you and your adorable daughter!!Tracy
– You’re probably still recovering from the shock that not only did we get past 200, we got a new thread today!! PT for my ankle is OK. The taping job this time wasn’t as tight. I’m supposed to be doing my exercises, so I’d better do a better job than I am! I didn’t know that KStew requested Flightless Bird. Awwww. Another Alto – What is it about all of your sultry, cougar singers. I’m the only one who is more like a bird than a cougar!
It’s OK, we can have a real “throaty” sound. I'm sure you have a beautiful voice.Marielle
– I love ANTM – and so does my 16 year old son! We love to see how they artistically do the shot and to see how the women look completely different in the final photo. I twisted my ankle and it just isn’t healing. It isn’t exactly early menopause –it’s pretty much on schedule. I’m just THAT old! It was my joke!
GREAT (and clever) DECORATING! I’m speechless.Vicky
– Congrats on being the first post on our new thread! I’m glad to hear that Rob was so nice. That has been my impression of him all along. My theory – among other things, of course – I think the fact that he has such a good relationship with his family has a lot to do with how he has been able to stay pretty much sane, and kind to the screaming fans. I just realized that I may have said something about this before to you!!! Caryn
– If you were at work, I hope you didn’t actually scream when you saw the “lock” on our thread – witnesses might have started an intervention. Little would they know that it is too late, much too late for an intervention.
Sorry you had to christen twice. So much work!!! Yet, so appreciated, and so worth your time!!! Yes, please do come back for more happy!St8girl
to Rob’s Halfway House!!!
Please tell us a little about yourself. If you do spend time here regularly, you’ll easily get to know us individually. I’m one of the more “mature” members, one of the “cougars”.
It seems like you got a lot of responses to your question. I think I posted something in Mel’s regarding this.Trine
– Yes, I guess Rob has awakened my hormones, and sometimes it scares me!!! I feel like I am 18 again!!No, you’re not homeless! It was a shock, though! I agree that they try too hard on Robward’s hair. What if they just let him do it?Ann Marie
– Wow, Babies! Is this near future or a little ways out? It is great that he feels the same way you do!Desiree
– Thanks for posting our names on Page 1 just in the nick of time! Your christening pic is absolutely mouthwatering – I want it! From the frequency of your posts today, I can tell you love your new laptop!! Keep it up!Shauni
– Great decorating pics!Diane
– Your “I Will Be” vid should win an award. I was lost in it! Diane – Good idea to complete the perve room, but OK. Where is the mirror pic from – The Haunted Airman??? Actually, that might be a little too low for me. I like to be able to use a little more imagination. Mel
– You are just TOO funny!!! I’ve never heard of that book series by a woman named Stephenie something. I AGREE totally about Robward’s makeup and your overall assessment – drool. One scene in Twilight I could actually see his mascara and he had more lipstick on than usual. New Moon was better, but he just didn’t have that many scenes. I do hope they get it right for Eclipse.New Jen
– EXCELLENT FIND! I’m glad Rob didn’t have to limit his modeling to hair. We like to see ALL of him.This post is out of control!! I missed so much today!!!
Tomorrow I'll be able to post at lunchtime again.
Bye, my lovlies!