You know you're addicted to the Lexicon when

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Re: You know you're addicted to the Lexicon when

Postby Jazz Girl » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:53 pm

bac wrote:When all hell breaks loose when they pull an April Fool's Day joke. Many came apart at the seams. Glad it's here to feed our addictions. :D



Dude, that was so unfunny...

When the first thing you do when you get to your office is check the Lex...not email, not voicemail, not your to-do list, The Lex.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Image
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
User avatar
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can
 
Posts: 5119
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:25 am
Location: Rob's HalfwayHouse, shacked up with some FicWard.

Re: You know you're addicted to the Lexicon when

Postby Openhome » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:39 pm

Tee hee. You are almost as addicted as I am.
User avatar
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away
 
Posts: 2595
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:54 pm
Location: Chatting with Esme and giving her parenting advice

Re: You know you're addicted to the Lexicon when

Postby ♥midnight_sun♥ » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:17 am

When people you met on the Lex send you birthday wishes at exactly midnight your time and you you have a really really big smile on your face because they all remembered/knew it was your birthday.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Image
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
User avatar
♥midnight_sun♥
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
 
Posts: 3381
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:57 pm
Location: Here, there, and everywhere in between.

Re: You know you're addicted to the Lexicon when

Postby Total Twilight Fan » Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:29 am

When you set yourselves post goals, saying that just one more post tonight...
Image
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
User avatar
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
 
Posts: 496
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:26 am
Location: the rez.

Re: You know you're addicted to the Lexicon when

Postby Jazz Girl » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:20 pm

When you try to post on just about anything because you know you are really close to a great status, or to get rid of a hideous one (* points right...I'm doomed, I'm stuck wolfy for like my next 1,000 posts. DAMN IT!)
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Image
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
User avatar
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can
 
Posts: 5119
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:25 am
Location: Rob's HalfwayHouse, shacked up with some FicWard.

Re: You know you're addicted to the Lexicon when

Postby Total Twilight Fan » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:24 am

Jazz Girl wrote:When you try to post on just about anything because you know you are really close to a great status, or to get rid of a hideous one (* points right...I'm doomed, I'm stuck wolfy for like my next 1,000 posts. DAMN IT!)


OMG YEAH! I want a really good one, and It kills me when I have loads to go :S
Image
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
User avatar
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
 
Posts: 496
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:26 am
Location: the rez.

Re: You know you're addicted to the Lexicon when

Postby Jazz Girl » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:56 pm

When you use the Lex, as in log on and demonstrate via posting, to demonstrate the proper use of a posting board that would be a great feature to add to your agency website.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Image
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
User avatar
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can
 
Posts: 5119
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:25 am
Location: Rob's HalfwayHouse, shacked up with some FicWard.

Re: You know you're addicted to the Lexicon when

Postby Openhome » Sat May 01, 2010 11:01 pm

Jazz Girl wrote:When you use the Lex, as in log on and demonstrate via posting, to demonstrate the proper use of a posting board that would be a great feature to add to your agency website.


THAT is epic! :lol:
However, among the English teachers at the high schools I work at, the Lex seems to be the #1 rated illegal place to go. :D
User avatar
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away
 
Posts: 2595
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:54 pm
Location: Chatting with Esme and giving her parenting advice

Re: You know you're addicted to the Lexicon when

Postby LionandLamb123 » Sun May 02, 2010 7:30 pm

You just keep posting after you say just one more at like midnight :lol:
Image
User avatar
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands
 
Posts: 1227
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:48 pm
Location: The Meadow =]

Re: You know you're addicted to the Lexicon when

Postby Edwards Ragazza » Sun May 02, 2010 8:38 pm

LionandLamb123 wrote: You just keep posting after you say just one more at like midnight :lol:

This was me last night. :)


Jazz Girl wrote:When you try to post on just about anything because you know you are really close to a great status, or to get rid of a hideous one (* points right...I'm doomed, I'm stuck wolfy for like my next 1,000 posts. DAMN IT!)


Caryn you crack me up. :lol:

You know you're addicted to the Lex when I log in at least 50 times through out the day. What can I say I have little ones so I have to be quick on writing my post.
Image
Banner by TammyAZ
User avatar
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!
 
Posts: 1531
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:06 am

PreviousNext

Return to In the Twilight Zone

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests