HAPPY HUMP DAY, LADIES!
– I’m so glad you asked that question!! I could use some more sources myself! I agree that they need to get the tent scene right!!Desiree
– I think he was scowling because I was still on the computer when he came back from the Y – sometimes he says, “You need help…” But isn’t totally serious, just a little worried that I spend so much time on the Lex. He’d be happy to see me reading the newspaper instead. I don’t really think he wants me to pay attention to him, though.(but, who knows?) Diane
– I can see how you could lose yourself in the beautiful world of Rob and forget just where you are!Marielle
– It’s like we’re all 18…EXACTLY. I feel like I’m back in my sorority house in college! (Don’t worry, those are good memories.) My class read a beautiful short story that stated the profound: No matter what age we become, we are still all the ages we were before that – we never lose those ages. I’d love to quote whole paragraphs of it, but I don’t think you all want that much space taken up with it. Anyway, it had a profound affect on me personally because I sometimes feel self-conscious that I’m older here. But if we think like the story, then not only am I 51, but I am also your age, and Shauni’s age, and Tracy’s age! I haven’t forgotten myself at those ages. I also sometimes am 3 years old and I have a temper tantrum!! When I look at Rob, I am all my post-pubescent ages!!!
The Eclipse re-shoots have been planned for a while and I am told are somewhat routine, so we needn’t worry! Now I know you’ve seen Laura’s post about Rob at Heathrow. They’ll all be together in Vancouver.Ashley
– *singing* HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR ASHLEY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! I’m glad you found us on our new thread!Trine
– You might have missed Diane’s mirror pic that was pulled, go over to NeverThink and look for it. If you liked the tub, you’ll like the mirror! It’s what Mel and I are talking about. Robginity????? This is new to me. You and Caryn seem to remember the exact pic that did “it”. Does this mean what I think it means??? How long have you girls been using this term? There are two interpretations – one is fairly mild, the other – well, it makes me want to excuse myself right now! Ann Marie
– Too much beauty in one place, indeed! But Kristen kind of upstages Rob a bit. I think he likes that, though! Just curious - any marriage plans to go with that baby? Maybe that isn’t an automatic anymore. My niece is 30 and expecting a baby with her live in boyfriend and so far, no mention of marriage.Jadey
– Hi Stranger! Nice to see you! Stay a while so I can get to know you.Sandy
– Oh Yes. Hand Porn…….. Thanks for letting us know that you’ll not be around much. We understand that RL comes first. From the bedroom picture you posted, it looks like Rob will wait for you though. Mel
– My sentiments too, but Diane said it’s OK. I think we can feel free to express our reactions…Caryn
– So maybe Summit knew best with Rob’s song. I’ll have to listen to the other version. It’s really hard for the artist to be impartial and make decisions that are best for a particular project. It’s hard to see the big picture. I guess I was just feeling for him – his emotion that he felt that people weren’t hearing him at his best. People aren’t as familiar with his music as they are with his acting and modeling, and I think he’d really like to change that and build up his music career, so he may be more sensitive about it. Thanks for the news on Rob making People Magazine’s World’s Most Beautiful People List (along with Kristen!!! Awwwwwww!) That picture of him, though, is not at all one of my favorites. There so many other simply beautiful photos…..Laura
– Hot off the Press News! Good job!! Great pics – you can see how they clear a path for Rob – no one in front of or behind. It’s like he is a foreign dignitary or something. Those pics are from this afternoon – that’s what he is wearing on the flight – the long, long flight. Those clothes will get especially warm and comfy….
Isn’t it fun to know exactly what he looks like right now??? Jaclyn
– Yes, I’m feeling LOTS of estrogen at this place. I really hope it doesn’t cause trouble!! Shauni
– Yay! Too. Breaking Dawn the Movie WILL happen. I need a cold shower just thinking about it !
I’m feeling so happy right now because I know Robsten will be together soon and probably be able to spend quite a few weeks together. After the Eclipse re-shoot, they have Oprah and then Rob’s Birthday and we KNOW Kristen will be with him then. Then WFE starts shooting in LA where Kristen lives!! They will have a hard time keeping things low profile!!!Have a great afternoon, evening, and night!!
(That reminds me of “The Truman Show” where Jim Carey’s character, Truman, says, “Good Morning, Good Afternoon, and Good Night!” towards the end when he is going to escape and be free.)