Lexicalia

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Re: Lexicalia

Post by SethisMine »

I smiled and waved the new people in. It would be nice for some help.

"Hmm..." I said thinking, "Maybe we should have the wedding in Karl's meadow... I think we would both like that." I smiled slightly at the idea, it had been a while since either of us had gone down to the meadow...

I could finally see what Alice was drawing, and once again, she had already known what I was going to choose before I did. The sketch was a perfect depiction of the meadow.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
3dw2rd Cull3n
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by 3dw2rd Cull3n »

"So, how should we do this?" Balez hopped on something.he really hoped wasnt rosalie, and started thinking "How about... roses for the main theme, and decaf coffee as the underlying theme..." He stopped short when he realized he had, in fact, stepped on rosalie. "Oh..."

MOD edit to remove Profanity.
3dw2rd cu||3n, biting willing humans since 1 AD
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

'That sounds intriguing.' Tigerius said. 'I was thinking something rather rose related. But I take this as coffee means something to them?' He added.
The others just stood there. Then Kuro came bursting in, dragging James along of course.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I rose my eyebrows at Balez. "I like the rose idea... but coffee?" I was utterly confused... What did coffee have to do with anything?

I turned my attention to the Cullen's to see if they approved. Esme of course loved the idea, and so did Alice. Rosalie was a bit distracted. "Get off my lap!" she said, pushing Balez to the ground and getting up in disgust. Just then, Emmett came in, growling, and Edward followed looking somewhat amused though a little disturbed.

I was suddenly on my feet, placing myself in between Balez and the angry couple. "No fighting." I growled.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

Jack grabbed the new almost completely transformed Iceius/ James by the throat.
'Stay.away.from.my.fiancee. you.stupid.little.rat.' He growled, throwing him/her across the room.
'Oh dear, it seems the disguise is starting to become permanent. And now Jack is going to tear the poor thing limb from limb.' Tigerius said, looking from where Rosa was to Jack and the James/Iceius who was lying down holding their knees from fright.
'I don't want to die.' She, who in a small poof became he.(oh don't worry, Tigerius knows how to reverse it...just let this play out a bit) He screamed. 'Oh dear god. You're going to kill me..' Chuckling nervously James ran out of the run, scrambling a bit, doing that weird girlish noise he'd do out fright. 'SOMEONE HELP ME! THERE'S A MAD MAN IN THERE THAT'S GOING TO KILL ME!' He yelled, unfortunately James wasn't graceful, so he smacked into a door before he could get out of the room. Jack walked up to his limp body that was lying on the floor and gave a smile like a lion would do when it's cornered it's pray and is heading in for the kill.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

I take one look at the scene before me and sigh. This is actually the worst place for a human to be but I'm beyond caring.

"You guys want anything to drink...eat?" I yell over the growling.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

'No, I'm fine, well actually i think i might need something to eat to build up my strength to kill this idiot.' Jack said, pointing to james.
'Calm.Down.Now.' Kuro's voice growled, charging at Jack and pinning him down.
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((*ninja slips into thread*

Uhm, why don't we do something else... we should take a trip... to... the Cullens! How 'bout it, eh?))

I stretch, yawning. Or faking, at least. "I'm gonna hit the hay... as much as a vamp can." I roll my eyes. "I'm so bored, I feel like I actually could. Need to do something. Hey!" I exclaim, as an idea hits me. "Why don't we go hunting? Oooh! Or go to the Cullen's! I want to meet Renesmee. I've heard so much about her."

-h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((Umm the Cullens are at the manor... Anyhow, I'm on vacation so I can't post much...))

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((Ugh. Uhm, we need life, people...

Oooh, have fun Nicholle! :D ))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)