Discussion of the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn 1

Moderators: December, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Worried about Breaking Dawn?

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

I hope they don't disappoint on really good bits, like Zafrina's visions, Renesmee's visions. I wonder if we will sort of see Bella's shield like a visible but clear barrier that is apparent? Ben's powers should be good too, and Alec's. I wonder how they will do Renesmee? Just different actors?
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

Total Twilight Fan wrote:I hope they don't disappoint on really good bits, like Zafrina's visions, Renesmee's visions. I wonder if we will sort of see Bella's shield like a visible but clear barrier that is apparent? Ben's powers should be good too, and Alec's. I wonder how they will do Renesmee? Just different actors?
I am really excited for Bella's shield, but I hope they don't make it to corny looking..And Zafrini's visions should be really cool too :) And I hope they get a cute little girl for Renesmee :D
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

:o im really intrigued how they are going to show all the new vamps abilities/powers and actually come to think of it who of the new vampires they are actually going to carry over to the film. im reallllllyyyyyyyyy excited to see how they show Bellas shield ability and how Renesmee's talent will be shown :o :o cannot wait!! especially now the dates set and all- Nov 18th 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
Forksey13
Settled in Forks

Post by Forksey13 »

Release date for Breaking Dawn has been confirmed!!!

read here: http://www.examiner.com/x-39025-Celebri ... -confirmed
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

bored by the sea wrote::o im really intrigued how they are going to show all the new vamps abilities/powers and actually come to think of it who of the new vampires they are actually going to carry over to the film. im reallllllyyyyyyyyy excited to see how they show Bellas shield ability and how Renesmee's talent will be shown :o :o cannot wait!! especially now the dates set and all- Nov 18th 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats what im thinking right now BBTS, same wavelenght :D
Its going to be amazing, but there will be less Jasper :(
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

Total Twilight Fan wrote: Thats what im thinking right now BBTS, same wavelenght :D
I hope there is more Jasper even though him and Alice leave. Like I hope he actually has lines and his powers become known in one of these movies unlike in Twilight.. :roll: But I love Jasper so much ! :D
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Bella's sheild and Alec's mist numbing will be difficult i think, but not impossible.
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Total Twilight Fan wrote:
bored by the sea wrote::o im really intrigued how they are going to show all the new vamps abilities/powers and actually come to think of it who of the new vampires they are actually going to carry over to the film. im reallllllyyyyyyyyy excited to see how they show Bellas shield ability and how Renesmee's talent will be shown :o :o cannot wait!! especially now the dates set and all- Nov 18th 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats what im thinking right now BBTS, same wavelenght :D
:lol: good good.
hmm yeah there may be less Jasper but what about if in the film they actually decide to show what him and Alice are up to like where they go etc, just like they have with Eclipse in showing the main fight happening.
**TEAM EDWARD**
GrayceM
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by GrayceM »

bored by the sea wrote: :lol: good good.
hmm yeah there may be less Jasper but what about if in the film they actually decide to show what him and Alice are up to like where they go etc, just like they have with Eclipse in showing the main fight happening.
I don't think that would work because then they couldn't build up the viewers with the desperation that Bella feels trying to find some way to save Renesmee, using only the clues that Alice gave her, or the elation at the end when Alice shows up with a way to save them all. For the books that is Edward's triumph, hearing Alice coming and why. Knowing exactly what to say to give Aro the "out" he was trying to find to avoid a battle since they were outnumbered and their powers weren't working to their advantage. Maybe they could show a flash of something when the Amazons show up but they are the only ones who said that Alice sent them and they had no idea which direction she was heading even though she asked them to split up.
Grayce
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica

:o true od i love that bit!! lol although i guess you never know how they're going to do it , i think the part where Bella goes and finds the page ripped out of her book and the message is going to be maybe a shocker for the non book readers :lol:
**TEAM EDWARD**